List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm almost sure Kaphotics has looked into the egg generation RNG, and it specifically has a step where it completely ignores any DW flag either of the parents may have when one of them is a Ditto.

Really guys, just give up. We're fucked until "Pokémon Grey" is released.

EDIT-- http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3283755&postcount=622

Code:
Frame 4    n+3             DW                       (r[n+3] * 5) >>32 > 1, inherit DW
---        if Ditto parent, becomes Frame 5 [n+4] and all calls are shifted +1.  Not sure what is done here.
I guess that's it ?__?

It's like they make DW abilities heritable by breeding then keep going out of their way to make difficult or outright impossible (male-only DW starters, anyone?) to actually DO that...

Why, Koreans, why? Why must you pick something useless like all the previous polls in Asia????? D:
There are less Korean players than Japanese, meaning there's less noobs and more "good" players, so that's probably why Ditto came in second.

I believe that there were like tons of competitive forums there that had the announcement "Vote for Ditto" or something, but oh well.. that was our only hope. However, I also hope Game Freak will realize that so many people wanted Dream World Ditto, so they'll release it normally soon.

I mean, as logically sound as that is...does Ray even get a DW ability?

Fucking hell it must be because Kim Jung Il sleeps with a Rayquaza pillow. I demand a recount!

CRAAAAAP!

Well, at least when it comes to America, all of us are gonna know better, right? Ditto all the way. RIGHT?
Maybe you forgot about the (literally) 50,000,000 kids who daydream about the crappy anime and yell "OH MY GOD LEVEL 78 SHINY CHARIZARD"

There's no hope. Korea probably has the biggest concentration of good players among the noobs, whereas in the USA/Australia/UK, the ratio is about 5,000:1 (Good players being the "1", of course)

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
Yeah, charizard isprobably going to be the america dream world pokemon, sadly. On the bright side, at least he has a DW ability.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm only voting Ditto if Zapdos has no chance of winning.

Yeah, charizard isprobably going to be the america dream world pokemon, sadly. On the bright side, at least he has a DW ability.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm only voting Ditto if Zapdos has no chance of winning.
I really don't want Ditto. I really don't. Zapdos all the way =). Lightningrod too sexy.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hooray for losing Heat Wave just for a situational ability.
^Agreed.
I mean seriously, Zapdos is already a very good poke without it's DW ability, while ditto is just... meh, so there's no question about who needs to get released most desperately lol

I don't see how it's situational. It helps in team building. Losing Heat Wave sucks but it's not like every Zapdos set uses it...SubRoostToxicBolt?
It only allows for an extra immunity that it doesn't really need. It lets you switch-in freely sometimes, but many people use an Ice-type attack alongside Electric attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)