List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I want Breloom, but Ditto would be my second choice.
I mean, I don't want Ditto the most out of all the unreleased Pokémon, it's just that we were so close to finally getting it.. this is exactly why I hate people who only like the anime and have no idea about competitive.

Maybe you forgot about the (literally) 50,000,000 kids who daydream about the crappy anime and yell "OH MY GOD LEVEL 78 SHINY CHARIZARD"

There's no hope. Korea probably has the biggest concentration of good players among the noobs, whereas in the USA/Australia/UK, the ratio is about 5,000:1 (Good players being the "1", of course)
Well, I am going to stuff that thing with at least 3,000 votes in Ditto's favor. I don't care what it takes, but I will make Ditto win the poll when it comes to the U.S., and I hope you all do the same. I will have my Impostor Ditto, damn it!

Just a little food for thought.

Breloom gets on perfectly fine with Poison Heal.

Zapdos has survived well enough with Pressure, and access to Heat Wave doesn't exactly hurt.

But without Impostor, Ditto is crap.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just a little food for thought.

Breloom gets on perfectly fine with Poison Heal.

Zapdos has survived well enough with Pressure, and access to Heat Wave doesn't exactly hurt.

But without Impostor, Ditto is crap.
thank you good sir, this is what I was trying to say earlier xP
Anyway what we should be thinking as of now is to develop some practical way to get as many votes as possible for DW pokes that are actually worth the effort (competitively speaking) in order to outnumber those little anime fans >.<

thank you good sir, this is what I was trying to say earlier xP
Anyway what we should be thinking as of now is to develop some practical way to get as many votes as possible for DW pokes that are actually worth the effort (competitively speaking) in order to outnumber those little anime fans >.<
Well, as I said earlier, I plan to submit countless votes in Ditto's favor, and am already urging people to do the same on other forums.

We need to help things like Ditto and Sableye to win, we can wait for things like Zapdos, Suicune, etc, they're fine right now

Yeah, charizard isprobably going to be the america dream world pokemon, sadly. On the bright side, at least he has a DW ability.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm only voting Ditto if Zapdos has no chance of winning.
Is there a chance the Charizard if it becomes the US's could be female perhaps?

We need to help things like Ditto and Sableye to win, we can wait for things like Zapdos, Suicune, etc, they're fine right now
Indeed. Zapdos, Suicune, and other legendaries will surely be released on their own soon enough.

Out of all of the Pokemon in the five generations, Ditto will improve the most and change the metagame the most by gaining its ability. There's no question about that. And really, what other reasoning could you need?

Do we know exactly by what means the poll was conducted?

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hooray for losing Heat Wave just for a situational ability.
Anything that helps stopping Thundurus is helpful, specially as Heat Wave may be a Tutor move in Grey. But I agree, we should concentrate our efforts in Ditto, if we ever get another chance.

Do we know exactly by what means the poll was conducted?
If it were conducted like the Japanese poll was, then you needed a Korean Global Link account and that was it.

So that means that everyone with an American game counts as "American"?, because that means that all Latin America is going to affect the poll

Imposter Ditto will have the biggest impact on the metagame if we manage to vote it to #1.

Personally, I also want Technician Breloom... But I'll vote for Ditto if I can help it to get unleashed.

Korea, WWWHHHYHYYYYY......

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
So that means that everyone with an American game counts as "American"?, because that means that all Latin America is going to affect the poll
Yep, you're screwed ~__~

But I *think* you don't need to Game Sync before voting, as you don't need to do so to make a GBU account, so at least you could count on other countries to help in the Ditto genki-dama. That's what we should have done with the Korean poll...

Shouldn't we do a pool ourselves to choose a pokémon BEFORE America's pool start? if we choose one pokémon before, we can concentrate in voting it once it starts.

its not released into the dw. its like a separate event poke. and yes charizard is.

so ditto breloom or sableye?

OR MOXIE SALAMENCE? LOL

the red box covering the three pokes is showing that u have to click that banner to enter the code and recieve RAYQUAZA ONLY. yea. sucks. ditto :(

Well yes as a Charmander.

Is it mean or does the botton half of this page implies that Korean users can choose which of the three runner ups they want within DW or that just me?
I also thought that at first, but I think it's just explaining how people voted. Although, we need someone who's Korean to translate (or if Google can translate the page, that might work).
Someone should message Winters Zombie. I think he knows enough Korean to translate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)