List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should message Winters Zombie. I think he knows enough Korean to translate.
I thought to do that, but after memorizing what Rayquaza's and Ditto's names looked like, I scrolled down and only saw mentions of Rayquaza's name. Oh well..

I thought to do that, but after memorizing what Rayquaza's and Ditto's names looked like, I scrolled down and only saw mentions of Rayquaza's name. Oh well..
did you guys not see my post? i can read korean and i can confirm you can only get rayquaza.

the red box covering the three pokes is showing that u have to click that banner to enter the code and recieve RAYQUAZA ONLY. yea. sucks. ditto :(
im korean, and it says u have to click that spot to get rayquaza. no ditto or pikachu.
did you guys not see my post? i can read korean and i can confirm you can only get rayquaza.
Oh god darn it. I was hoping they would allowed 2th and 3rd runner up to be select-able as well. Hoping the the USA/EUR have this kind of poll too.

Oh god darn it. I was hoping they would allowed 2th and 3rd runner up to be select-able as well. Hoping the the USA/EUR have this kind of poll too.
Even if we do, there are so many charizard fanboys that ditto will never make it. I mean, rayquaza doesn't even GET a DW ability, and anyone with RSE or HGSS could get it, and it would have access to all the 3rd/4th gen move tutors, which would be much better.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Even if we do, there are so many charizard fanboys that ditto will never make it. I mean, rayquaza doesn't even GET a DW ability, and anyone with RSE or HGSS could get it, and it would have access to all the 3rd/4th gen move tutors, which would be much better.
Still VOTE DITTO! there is hope i am sure some other people like ditto We can beat the charizard noobs! we just need to vote A LOT!

Still VOTE DITTO! tell your friends about ditto's ability if they dont already know We can beat the charizard noobs!
That'd require giving 95% of Serebii's users, 50% of Friendcodes' users, 75% of Bulbagarden's users, and the other half of America a lesson on competitive battling. A bit impossible, in my opinion.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
That'd require giving 95% of Serebii's users, 50% of Friendcodes' users, 75% of Bulbagarden's users, and the other half of America a lesson on competitive battling. A bit impossible, in my opinion.
That is true but i am sure some people that dont battle competitively like ditto as well it may seem impossible but my favorites were ditto and breloom
(lol look at that two of the most wanted dw pokemon on smogon happen to be my favorites) before i even knew about natures evs/ivs. im sure there are other people with individuality out there that like pokes other than charizard and pikachu.

edit:GREAT IDEA BLUEMON (proceeds to tell that to all little kids in town)

Molk

Godlike Usmash
and comeon. who doesnt like a pink blob with a derp face? :)

'_____'

ditto
thats why i liked it along with the fact that i smacked people around with it even when i first started playing
by the way can i put your quote in my sig bluemon it is total win

sure go ahead :)

if imposter ditto gets released, i promise im gunna solo the whole POKEMON WHITE GAME with imposter ditto.

Ho Oh regenerator looks like he could be a powerful force in ubers.

But my effing goodness what is with all the annoying charizard fandom? He sucks competitively and is pretty dumb IMO.

If/when ditto is released, it'l be interesting. I think setup sweepers will be much more careful. I remember being swept by my own cloyster in DW OU after setting up shell smash. ..

I just came in and saw Rayquaza as the winner of the poll.

DAMN KOREANS, I IS DISAPPOINT

Couldn't you guys have picked something more practical, like Mewtwo...? x_x

Charizard doesn't suck competitively, its the masses of noobs using him in ubers that pisses everyone off.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
With all that support you're going to have to give him with him losing health every turn, giving free switches to Politoed, keeping rocks off the field, and requiring Specs not to be walled by Blissey, good luck making Charizard work in OU. He's a chore like nothing else.

Then explain why Charizard has an OU analysis here, and is not an uncommon sight on sun teams?
I always rejoice at an easy kill when I see him on sun teams. SR weakness/solar power/recoil/whatever else makes him die so pathetically fast, and at best (from my experience) he's only managed to get one kill against my team before dying.

And yes, he is uncommon to see on sun teams. Unless you are a 'zard fan, there's a ton better pokemon such as volcarona/darmanitan/many chloro sweepers. I barely ever see him.

hey, at least charizard was like ranked 8.
what is interesting is the fact that garchomp was on the list. would garchomp without sand veil gotten another chance?

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Admittedly, I would not mind Charizard getting released over the rest. I've always wanted to try his mixed Dragon Dance set in OU.

The rest of 'em will come out when they come out. They'll probably stop the poll gimmick in a couple of years and just toss everything in there.

I think the question everybody is forgetting to ask is...

How the fuck did Regigigigigigigigas get in the top 10?

It's fun to type the name, but that's about it.

It's not cute, it's not competitive, and it has no fan base (that I'm aware of).

I think the question everybody is forgetting to ask is...

How the fuck did Regigigigigigigigas get in the top 10?

It's fun to type the name, but that's about it.

It's not cute, it's not competitive, and it has no fan base (that I'm aware of).
It's the "all-legendaries-are-Ubers-and-overpowered" syndrome, common among noobs who can't comprehend why a Pokémon sucks so badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)