Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a spitback female Hippopotas with Slack Off, Whirlwind and Crunch Curse as egg moves and/or an Impish Vullaby? They're just for breeding and the Hippo's nature doesn't matter.

EDIT: I can't spell apparently

Last edited:
I appreciate the prompt and informative responses. Sadly it's not worth as much as i'd hoped it would be, but with that in mind, i'll take either of the listed Pokemon in trade for the Bagon if anyone does happen to still be interested. This Bagon is becoming rather bothersome though. Two 31/31/31/31/31/x parents with destiny knot should have yielded a 1/186 chance of a perfect, but i've now bred around 1,000 with no luck. *sigh*. Back to the grind. Cheers, folks!
You could grab a 6IV Ditto from Most to aid in getting a 6IV Bagon... link to his Ditto giveaway is in his signature.

I appreciate the prompt and informative responses. Sadly it's not worth as much as i'd hoped it would be, but with that in mind, i'll take either of the listed Pokemon in trade for the Bagon if anyone does happen to still be interested. This Bagon is becoming rather bothersome though. Two 31/31/31/31/31/x parents with destiny knot should have yielded a 1/186 chance of a perfect, but i've now bred around 1,000 with no luck. *sigh*. Back to the grind. Cheers, folks!
Hey dude welcome to smogon. If you want stuff for breeding including that gastly message me. I would love to help out in anyway possible. Good luck on the site.

Sigh. Got another crappy Shiny Bagon. Now have both a 31/31/31/31/x/x Adamant Shiny Bagon and a 31/31/x/31/31/x Adamant Shiny Bagon up for trade for either of these. A guy can hope.

Edit: I also have a small army of 31/31/31/31/31/x Adamant Bagon, not shiny. RNG hates my face.

Shellder
31/31/31/31/31/31
Naive
Egg move: Rock Blast
Ability: Skill Link

Gastly
31/31/31/31/31/31 (I know I don't really need Att but i'm a perfectionist, what can I say.)
Timid
Egg move: Sludge Wave if you happened to get an event one, but not a deal breaker at all.
Ability: Levitate

Cheers!

Sigh. Got another crappy Shiny Bagon. Now have both a 31/31/31/31/x/x Adamant Shiny Bagon and a 31/31/x/31/31/x Adamant Shiny Bagon up for trade for either of these. A guy can hope.

Edit: I also have a small army of 31/31/31/31/31/x Adamant Bagon, not shiny. RNG hates my face.

Shellder
31/31/31/31/31/31
Naive

Gastly
31/31/31/31/31/31 (I know I don't really need Att but i'm a perfectionist, what can I say.)
Timid
Egg move: Sludge Wave if you happened to get an event one, but not a deal breaker at all.

Cheers!
Sludge Wave is not an Egg move for the Gastly line. It's impossible to breed one with that move.

Shellder
31/31/31/31/31/31
Naive

Gastly
Timid

Cheers!
Why not keep one of the the perfect 31/31/31/x/31/31 Baron in eggs (you must have loads of them), find the shiny value &get it hatched shiny. You can find your own value then too.

I get that you want your own OT but you can can get one shiny to start with & go back to Masuda Method later.

There not an incredible Sludge Wave Gengar going around. It's not an egg move as it's event only. I think I've got one on my thread somewhere.

Shellder
31/31/31/31/31/31
Naive

Gastly
Timid

Cheers!
You are so lucky. I've spent 40-45 hours trying to hatch a shiny beldum. And you got 2. You should ask Most for a ditto. Then put a destiny knot on it and breed it with an adamant bagon with everstone. Do you have the shiny charm?

Soooo.....i'm relatively new to trading and most definitely new to this site. Not sure if i'm doing this right, buuuutt....

I've been breeding Bagon and I got a Shiny Adamant 31/31/x/31/31/x Bagon i'd like to trade for some stuff. Speaking strictly of the trade economics on these forums, i'm not sure how much it's "worth", but I was hoping to get two IV bred pokemon out of it.

I'm looking for the following:

Shellder
31/31/31/31/31/31
Naive

Gastly
Timid

Is this a fair trade, and is anybody willing? Also can somebody please message me and tell me how I can verify a users integrity prior to trading? I would like very much not to have hacks.

Thanks for listening to my noobishness!
I have a moonball gastly spitback (4iv) in my thread u can have for free if you want to breed your own

I can help you, if you're still in need. Let me know.
Cheers man. We can also do our trade. I need 2 copies (plus original of the Zapdos) and 1 copy, (clone one for yourself for our the trade), (plus original of the zoura), you can just copy the Umbreon and return the original.

Cheers man. We can also do our trade. I need 2 copies (plus original of the Zapdos) and 1 copy, (clone one for yourself for our the trade), (plus original of the zoura), you can just copy the Umbreon and return the original.
Alright, what was our original trade again? Sorry, kind of forgot to put it in my pending trades list.

Alright, what was our original trade again? Sorry, kind of forgot to put it in my pending trades list.
#250 - Ho-Oh
OT: Tate ID: 13364
Nature: Adamant Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Tailwind | Snore | Iron Head | Zen Headbutt
RNG'd by Tatertot
Fully Redistributable

and

#446 - Munchlax ♀
OT: Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Careful Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Moves: Curse | Pursuit | Whirlwind | Counter

for the Zoura and Umbreon

#250 - Ho-Oh
OT: Tate ID: 13364
Nature: Adamant Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Tailwind | Snore | Iron Head | Zen Headbutt
RNG'd by Tatertot
Fully Redistributable

and

#446 - Munchlax ♀
OT: Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Careful Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Moves: Curse | Pursuit | Whirlwind | Counter
for the Zoura and Umbreon
Oh yeah I remember. So if I understand it correctly, you need 2 copies of the Zapdos, and one copy of both Zorua and Umbreon for myself? Let's add each other and do this.

Oh yeah I remember. So if I understand it correctly, you need 2 copies of the Zapdos, and one copy of both Zorua and Umbreon for myself? Let's add each other and do this.
Total number of Zapdos I would like you to trade me is 3. (2 Clones plus original)
Total number of Zoura I would like you to trade me is 2. (A clone plus original) (Keep one for yourself)
Total number of Umbreon I would like you to trade me is 1. (Keep one for yourself) (Just return umbreon)

Total number of Zapdos I would like you to trade me is 3. (2 Clones plus original)
Total number of Zoura I would like you to trade me is 2. (A clone plus original) (Keep one for yourself)
Total number of Umbreon I would like you to trade me is 1. (Keep one for yourself) (Just return umbreon)
Okay clear. Are you coming online? I'm online and waiting for you. The cloning might take a bit longer than usual. Have to do two other cloning requests simultaneously. Excuse me in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)