Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be great! Is the munchlax female? That would be great btw , I wish I could give you something in return
No need to give something in return, you can have it for free. And yes it's female - otherwise the Heavy Ball would be useless x)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can anyone help me transfer 6 Pokemon between games? My connection to Pokebank was 'interrupted' so I've been locked out (think it has to do with Nintendo's server problems today).

helped by Fluke

How long do these lockouts usually last anyway?

Last edited:
Can anyone help me transfer 6 Pokemon between games? My connection to Pokebank was 'interrupted' so I've been locked out (think it has to do with Nintendo's server problems today).

I can help you with that. Let me know when you'd be free.

(We can also do the Articuno trade, if you want)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can help you with that. Let me know when you'd be free.

(We can also do the Articuno trade, if you want)
Thanks! I'll need a minute to catch 6 junkmons on my sapphire since I don't keep any on that file

Yeah good idea. I'll move this to PM

Hey guys, I have some Pokemon not RNGed in my Black and White 2, I don't need. If you're interested in one of these in a special ball with a particular nature, tell me. (I won't be able to RNG this today tough because I'm not at my home)

(Not 100% sure if I still can RNG Genesect. Perhaps I already picked it up)

Hey guys, I have some Pokemon not RNGed in my Black and White 2, I don't need. If you're interested in one of these in a special ball with a particular nature, tell me. (I won't be able to RNG this today tough because I'm not at my home)

(Not 100% sure if I still can RNG Genesect. Perhaps I already picked it up)
I'd be interested in a heal ball quiet mesprit. Pm me an idea of what you want for it
I have some Zoroark PAL codes available if anyone needs one (1 per user)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

If you call Nintendo customer support, and tell them the issue, they can resolve it for you then and there. They'll tell you some button combination to press when launching Pokémon Bank, and then give you a code which will unlock it [although, that might not be available on a Sunday :(].
Edit: Just to add some context as to when this issue occurred to me:
I got disconnected while attempting to save changes from Pokémon Bank. Bank then attempts to save any changes that were made internally, so that when you next log in, it can re-apply them and save the state. Unfortunately, I had not noticed that it hadn't saved, and restored to a previous save (using Power Saves) before rectifying the issue on Pokémon Bank. I believe because my save file didn't match the expected state when I logged back in, I got the error message (for programmers out there, you can think of it as a merge conflict). In this instance I waited ~36 hours for it to fix itself, but ended up resorting to calling Customer Support and doing the above.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you call Nintendo customer support, and tell them the issue, they can resolve it for you then and there. They'll tell you some button combination to press when launching Pokémon Bank, and then give you a code which will unlock it [although, that might not be available on a Sunday :(].
You can also just wait 2 to 24 hours.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking to barrow Articuno, Moltres, Aromatisse, Amaura, and Aurorus for the Shiny Charm. I'd rather not have to train and evolve the dino pony abomination.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)