Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I did a Nuzloke recently, so I'm refilling my Pokedex to get the Shiny Charm again and there's some Pokemon I can't get so I'd be thankful if someone let me barrow these Pokemon.

The ones that I can't get are these.
Articuno
Moltres
Lugia
Rhyperior
Dialga
Giratina
Thundrus

Aromatisse
Amaura (I refuse to keep this.)
Aurorus (Also reusing to keep.)
Xerneas
Zygrade

Thanks to Blizzicane for the help so far! :D

There are also some female Pokemon that I can't get but would like for breeding projects. I don't care about IVs on these and I'd be willing to breed you something in return.
Dive Ball Lord Helix
Fast Ball Extreme Speed Dratini
Dusk Ball Houndor Thanks Luxpluff! I look forward to Mega Gamzee Houndoom. honk :o)
Still need help.

P.S. I changed my pic from Taillow to a drawing of a squirrel from xkcd's What If blog. :D

Two Hour Later Edit: How are people able to resist helping a guy that has squirrel pic?
Eight Hour Later Edit: Hello? Anyone? Please?

Last edited:
My current HeartGold shiny spread is Modest. Should I catch shiny Modest Mantine and teach it Defog or just grab Calm non-shiny (for Heavy Ball/Net Ball) because Modest is not in the Smogon Dex?

My current HeartGold shiny spread is Modest. Should I catch shiny Modest Mantine and teach it Defog or just grab Calm non-shiny (for Heavy Ball/Net Ball) because Modest is not in the Smogon Dex?
just because it doesn't appear in the dex, doesn't mean it's not usable .

For Modest Mantine, i can see a Swift Swim life orb set. So it doesn't need Defog

Although an Offensive Defog can work ( latias/latios in OU, Scizor in OU ) . So i don't see anything wrong with an offensive defog Mantine .
You can even do a bold set since its spdef is already good .

just because it doesn't appear in the dex, doesn't mean it's not usable .

For Modest Mantine, i can see a Swift Swim life orb set. So it doesn't need Defog

Although an Offensive Defog can work ( latias/latios in OU, Scizor in OU ) . So i don't see anything wrong with an offensive defog Mantine .
You can even do a bold set since its spdef is already good .
That's the thing. If I were to run an offensive Mantine, I would not run Defog and would therefor prefer to breed one in gen 6 so it at least has a pentagon. I suppose I might as well get one when it's pretty much a freebie from my current file. ^_~

Soooo.....i'm relatively new to trading and most definitely new to this site. Not sure if i'm doing this right, buuuutt....

I've been breeding Bagon and I got a Shiny Adamant 31/31/x/31/31/x Bagon i'd like to trade for some stuff. Speaking strictly of the trade economics on these forums, i'm not sure how much it's "worth", but I was hoping to get two IV bred pokemon out of it.

I'm looking for the following:

Shellder
31/31/31/31/31/31
Naive
Egg move: Rock Blast
Ability: Skill Link

Gastly
31/31/31/31/31/31 (I know I don't really need Att but i'm a perfectionist, what can I say.)
Timid
Egg move: Sludge Wave if you happened to get an event one, but not a deal breaker at all.
Ability: Levitate

Is this a fair trade, and is anybody willing? Also can somebody please message me and tell me how I can verify a users integrity prior to trading? I would like very much not to have hacks.

Thanks for listening to my noobishness!

Soooo.....i'm relatively new to trading and most definitely new to this site. Not sure if i'm doing this right, buuuutt....

I've been breeding Bagon and I got a Shiny Adamant 31/31/x/31/31/x Bagon i'd like to trade for some stuff. Speaking strictly of the trade economics on these forums, i'm not sure how much it's "worth", but I was hoping to get two IV bred pokemon out of it.

Shellder
31/31/31/31/31/31
Naive

Gastly
31/31/31/31/31/31 (I know I don't really need Att but i'm a perfectionist, what can I say.)
Timid
Egg move: Sludge Wave if you happened to get an event one, but not a deal breaker at all.

Is this a fair trade, and is anybody willing? Also can somebody please message me and tell me how I can verify a users integrity prior to trading? I would like very much not to have hacks.

It's a fair trade, yes. But I doubt anyone would want a 31/31/x/31/31/x shiny Bagon, since it's practically useless. I doubt anyone wants a flawed shiny at all, since obtaining flawless shinies is relatively easy nowadays.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, and welcome to the forums.

To answer your questions:
  • I'm afraid, unless you're willing to nickname it (and even then, not a lot), it's probably not worth a great deal. TSV hatching mechanics have made getting flawless shinies relatively simple (google that term if you wish to find out more), and so an imperfect one (not flawless Speed) is unlikely to garner significant interest.
  • We don't allow trading hacks here at all, and so people without a large Wi-Fi Blacklisted tag under their usernames are theoretically pre-verified (supposing they've been around the forums for a while). That's not to say there aren't any non-integrous people, however anyone who is caught quickly receives the above treatment, so you should be fine for the most part.
    A general rule of thumb; if something seems suspicious/too good to be true, it probably is...

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Shellder
31/31/31/31/31/31
Naive

Gastly
Timid

If you're a perfectionist you would want a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Gastly.

Welcome to Smogon, unfortunately your Shiny Bagon isn't really worth the breeds you're asking for. If only because it's missing 31 Speed (Someone might've taken it if it was 31/31/x/31/31/31 with the "x" being 29-30).

I appreciate the prompt and informative responses. Sadly it's not worth as much as i'd hoped it would be, but with that in mind, i'll take either of the listed Pokemon in trade for the Bagon if anyone does happen to still be interested. This Bagon is becoming rather bothersome though. Two 31/31/31/31/31/x parents with destiny knot should have yielded a 1/186 chance of a perfect, but i've now bred around 1,000 with no luck. *sigh*. Back to the grind. Cheers, folks!

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I appreciate the prompt and informative responses. Sadly it's not worth as much as i'd hoped it would be, but with that in mind, i'll take either of the listed Pokemon in trade for the Bagon if anyone does happen to still be interested. This Bagon is becoming rather bothersome though. Two 31/31/31/31/31/x parents with destiny knot should have yielded a 1/186 chance of a perfect, but i've now bred around 1,000 with no luck. *sigh*. Back to the grind. Cheers, folks!
If it makes you feel better I've hatched a Shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bulky DDance Swablu. The x is ether two or three.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can give you the Pokemon if balls do not matter, but they're just breeding parents. You'll have to do 6IV on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)