NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

Asek

Banned deucer.
theres way too much complacency in this and its making me wary when i cant particularly see why there should be a concensus on this slot to be lynched.

i just read his iso and he has no agency or agenda to his posts

Asek

Banned deucer.
Why did 3 people get off me ina row tf?

Also I'm reading king because he had plur and then shifted to me (shifting off self isn't necessarily scummy) without reasoning, and he still has yet to give some other than filler. And I still don't understand how filler = scum. Thats honestly just a terrible meta we have people not doing jack (not saying I'm leading town or anything but I'm not lurking) and filler is your biggest concern?
who do you sr

Asek

Banned deucer.
guessing theres scum within metal sonic / hawkie / king, they are starting this push onto tbz for next to no reason this feels forced and fake as hell.

think granny pie has been pocketed by hawkie and earlio is just coasting.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
theres way too much complacency in this and its making me wary when i cant particularly see why there should be a concensus on this slot to be lynched.

i just read his iso and he has no agency or agenda to his posts
he has no town content to his posts either

Pretty worrying considering that he made a lot of them!

Asek

Banned deucer.
Metal sonic if you dont present to me before i get back from the gym a compelling case on balls im going to btfo this game when i get home

Was hoping to let the new fellas sort this one out and id sit back complacent but looks like im going to have to lay shit down and bust this one open

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Metal sonic if you dont present to me before i get back from the gym a compelling case on balls im going to btfo this game when i get home

Was hoping to let the new fellas sort this one out and id sit back complacent but looks like im going to have to lay shit down and bust this one open
who are you? My boss?

Go ahead and btfo, whatever that means, I don't care lol

Asek

Banned deucer.
reading through thunderballs iso

you guys are dead wrong on no content or empty posts or whatever the fuck you wanna say applies to balls in this situation. His observations have actually been fine all game. His posts have more meat and substance to them then *pokerap voice* haruno hitmonleet earlio and king. This is concerning mainly because the case ive been told is on for tbz is he has no content, not doing anything towny etc which would be fine and dandy if this was actually true (it isnt) and why has this slot been tunneled down onto by so many when theres others slots doing what it is supposedly being lynched for? Tballs posts themselves are fine. Seriously read his iso. #139 is fine insight, highlighting things other arent thinking about, makes me rethink on hawkie + granny. Most of his posts are responding to what people have directed at him, asking for clarification, follow up etc when people start pressuring him. His content has been better then like half of this pl. Overall I can see hes putting thought into this game and more importantly what reads to me as indendant thought rather then going along with the flow like a lot of the others in this game are doing, which is definitely a towny stance.

but honestly the thing that irks me the most on the tbz wagon is how quickly metal sonic went from pushing on hawkie to pulling a complete 180 and going with a vote on hawkies sr. this play makes no fucking sense if metal actually thought hawkie was scum. Nothing of notice happened within his hawkie case and the tbz switch to warrant this complete backflip stance. Seriously READ 170-181. THIS IS BY FAR AND AWAY THE MOST TELLING PLAY SO FAR IN THIS GAME. In what world does a townie go from completely tunnelling a scum like that to just straight up following him like this. This doesnt happen if metal sonics push was genuine onto hawkie he would of followed it through and questioned this tbz read, not just sheeped there. This play reeks of scum trying to be oppurtunistic.

vote metal sonic

dont make me wallpost for the rest of the game. im trying to usher in the new generation with this game but y'all needa stop sheepin.

Asek

Banned deucer.
my reads as it stands

haruno should be the push if you seriously want to make a case for no content, his couple of posts have been terrible and clearly have agenda. if zorbees flips town at any point im just going to tunnel on haruno.

jalmont being apathetic is synonymous with his town play. not only that, but his content when posted has been fine so far too. probably my strongest tr

i really dislike king and i honestly didnt plan on playing with him again after matrix so ill let someone else deal with that slot but his posts read like the useless rubbish i tend to see town king post.

granny pie is likely town but im notoriously bad at dealing with new players which makes this game rather difficult for me, but to my credit in c9 i succesfully caught the noob scum and townread the noob town so yay me.

hitmonleet idling is basically scum hitmonleet but ill let his stomach pain or w.e the fuck he has be his excuse for today. if he continues to idle just lynch him as soon as possible. his posts have been fairly empty

earlio i dont remember saying anything which means nothing has stood out to me.... probably gonna look closer at that slot when i wake up

zorbees has been floating by but his few pop ins have been ~good~. kind of need more from the slot tho

i reserve judgement for hawkie because my hard hawkie tr in vamps would of lost town the game if it went later then it did rip. if anything fiery as both alignments. will look further into it later

think tbz is town being pushed onto for a ml by mafia (metal sonic)

metal sonic is scum

who am i missing? anyone?

i dont think i am

probably leaning towards metal / haruno / one of the other idlers as a scum team

Metal sonic rubs me the wrong way so I don't want to vote him based on emotion for now
My lynchpool rn is granny/thunder
A few examples of what I'm talking about when I asked for clarification

At the least, I've been trying to promote discussion and ask questions.

Speaking of asking questions, I'm just going to speak to everyone with a few questions I'd like to see answered:
  1. If you had to choose the lynch right now, who would it be and why?
  2. Is providing filler scummy or towny? Why?
  3. What do you think about people idling? Is it a problem? Why or why not?

no, i was refuting thunder ballz newbie point on mafia theory. that post was not even directed at you

why so edgY? have a guilty conscience?
yeh why are my reads the literal opposite of yours (except myself)

pretty alignment indicative from my perspective if you ask me!
ur just heading further down the path of confirmation bias....

Can someone else explain this to him because he's never going to listen to me and it's just going to derail this d1 while scum are idling except tbz who is posting but it's filler and he's prob mafia
actually i agree with the above post
ALL RIGHT maybe im wrong about you

maybe

vote: thunderballz actually suspicious

A really sudden change, after I look at it. What's up with it being so quick with changing? It kind of bothers me, personally. You were hard against anything Hawkie said since he voted you, and then you straight up twirl around and 180 your thoughts. Mind explaining?

Yeah, reading again, I don't want to stick to my earlier conclusion of Metal being angry, harmless town. That turnaround is super sketchy, and doesn't have anything behind it. Right now I want to Unlynch Thunderballz, but I don't feel comfortable voting until some more info turns up.

Like honestly mafia aside just don't be rude please

And that being said filler =/= scum nor will it ever unless that tell becomes underused and scum somehow finds a way to manipulate it. Your shitposting is honestly scummier than filler because it's not helping town in any way nor is it even relevant
Can you perhaps explain what you mean by this? Because it tends to be common for scum to simply stuff their posts with mostly filler, so they look a lot more active and helpful compared to how much they actually are.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
lmfao DUDE you dont have to write up a fat paragraph like that just because you were angry at my reponse lmao

just a "fuck you metal sonic vote: metal sonic" would do

half of that post wasnt even about me lmao

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
apparently 180s are now "scum" instead of NAI tells, and apparently town can't reconsider their reads.

ok... mafia expert.. usher in the "new generation" of players with that fantastic mafia theory...

damn, its funny yet not funny at the same time

OK, because i dissed u, i'll give you this chance and see where this goes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)