NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

who is it? i have an opinion on who it shouldve been too tbh even though i think choosing me is fairly easy to reason out
yeah fwiw I think you would probably have been my #2 lol. the way the game is playing out my top 2 gunbearer picks are playing like the mafia should be worried about them and the rest of my upper tier picks are just...not up to what I expect ALTHOUGH I'm still missing a lot of context reading back.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
vote aura guardian
this slot is atrocious as usual
Awful post
Just about inclined to call that hard scum, I can't think of a more deliberate way to wagon/bus without interacting then referring to someone as a slot with the justification as they're always bad
well well well doesnt this look interesting with hindsight
Oden what do you have to say for yourself

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i dont remember seeing anything i just thought it was weird
pretty much every interaction AG had was weird, some of that i think is their general demeanor, stilted interactions, some of that i think is likely trying to form a coherent narrative of bussing given i think we're agreed AG told his team to bus him while also not actually wanting to get voted if possible

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
he didnt though. he had already stated his read on you but that hed be voting there if he needed to. he overly telegraphed it in fact and that was part of what made me more suspicious of him
huh, i guess so, feel that it's weird he backpedalled so fast in that case

Also I'm inclined to just hop on the caff wagon rn, but also it feels weird that it's surged again in this way

I mean why shoot an inactive or someone who has content that we can analyze on if its coming from mafia/town. Theres way more info that you can get from shooting an active player, either they flip mafia, or town which provides way more than someone whois litereally not talking does.
Interesting

Texas Cloverleaf

inchresting how i say this with no response from texas and texas is now on my tail despite seemingly trusting me this entire game. that is not towny progression at all
It didn't merit a response, as for you I'm following up on something I noticed during day 1 that becomes specifically relevant due to a scum flip I'd say that's exactly towny progression. I did think you were town on day 1 but I'm not about to ignore my first read of you now being shown to have the premise validated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)