Toast++
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, catch me on irc next time you get a chance.(ideally tonight) i have something interesting to show you/run by you.
    Hey, just in case your PM box is full, I had some questions about the RNG Reporter Parameters when using a DSTWO
    Can I make a small suggestion for EonTimer?
    Instead of the constant beeping during last ~5 seconds, can you have it beep on the second?
    O.K. I now feel like a fool. I found out because I kept trying to open it instead of save it it would give me the error message. Now that i saved it first and then opened it it work to perfection. I am very sorry for being an idiot. By the way is #smogonwifi having any problems? I tried logging on and it said I needed a registered user name (which I have and was logged in) to log on. Do you know if I am banned from there or something?
    I tried both the 32 and 64 bit download and got nothing but error report messege
    Hey, Toast. I am sorry to bother you but I lost my zip file for the eon timer (please do not ask. I had a rough 3 weeks with this laptop of mine) and every time I try to download a new zipfile it gives me a ton of error messages. Do you think you could PM me a link to a zip file I could download?
    Yo dude, got a question about RNG breeding. Can my PID starting frame be 158? Doing non C-Gear abuse
    Yo dude, I think I've found something out about NPC's, but I'm not sure if it's already known. In Celestial Tower, there are NPC's that are turning when you press the B button. When you just walk, they don't move at all. So, those NPC's aren't advancing the PID frame. Don't know if it's new or something :p
    How do you check adjacent seeds to see what you landed when breeding?
    Hey, I hit my seed with the parents I used and got this 31 / 31 / 8 / 30 / 31 / 31, it took the defense from my Panpour. Should I do the same thing except with a panpour that has 31 in speed and def?
    Well... I'm stuck again before I made any headway in standard RNG, heh. Can I ask you some egg related RNG questions? I asked around on the 5th gen PRNG help thread but no one seems to be replying.
    I tried taking down results from soft resets about 5 times. I changed the range of all the parameters to see if the parameter changed by a lot but strangely, I only managed to find 1 result out of the 5 attempts. I'm not sure if the result is by coincidence that a different seed gave the same ivs, but the parameters I got are here, just in case you might find them useful.
    VCount: 62
    Timer0: C85
    GxStat: 6
    VFrame: 2F
    Another reason I guess might contribute to this may be because I need to press L, R, Start and Select to soft reset and did not lift my fingers fast enough (I lift them the split second I tap on all of them though) and one of them might be registered as a held button. I'll start my game from the menu, as I can't seem to get proper results with soft resetting.
    The problem I had was not being able to find any DS parameter results when I soft reset instead of selecting from the menu in all the 3 times I tried. Maybe I should try that again and see what happens. Thanks for all the help!
    One last question before I think have pretty much everything set to start standard abusing, is it a must to load the game from DSTWO's menu instead of soft resetting? I'm scared that the amount of time DSTWO takes to load the rom might vary as time goes on.
    Ah, thanks.
    With 100% capture rate enabled, my DS parameters are:
    VCount: 36
    Timer0: 75A
    VFrame: 15

With 100% capture rate and IV/EV check code enabled, they are:
    VCount: 38
    Timer0: 75A
    VFrame: 15

Seems like my VCount was affected but not the rest. The difference in seconds I got were mainly 7 (one 6 out of four results). Soft resetting did not yield any results, so does that mean I must always load the game from DSTWO's menu for standard abuse? Also, since DSTWO's menu does not show the clock to the nearest second but minute, I'll have to sync my DS to an external clock down to the second, right? (Bond was the one who suggested that I buy a DSTWO out of all the flashcarts too, guess I really owe him a huge thanks now.)
    Edit: Forgot to mention, the rom I'm using is the UK version (or EU?) and is played in English. Does this affect anything when using the RNGreporter or it doesn't as the language is still in English?
    I'll try it out tomorrow as it's pretty late now (1:10am) and hope everything goes smoothly. Does turning on codes after capturing a pokemon (to check ivs) give me the parameters for when the code isn't active? I'll like to check for the differences I get when I have certain codes active or inactive. Oh, and do you want the parameters I get, just in case you want to collect data for future purposes (or a general check to confirm that parameters will be identical for all or most DSTWOs)? And thanks again for the help!
    Hi, I read your post on the 5th gen PRNG Help thread that you are using a DSTWO and can give the range of DS parameters. I'm using that cart too and I would like to know them if it isn't too much trouble. Also, is there anything to look out for when non c-gear RNGing with a DSTWO as compared to a retail cart? Thanks. :) (Btw, I love Eontimer, it has given me really consistent results and I hit my seed much faster than I used to. Many thanks for the helpful software!)
    Thanks, mines is a 32 bit and now I have Eon Timer. I'll be sure to recommend your timers! ;)
    What are the numbers x86 and x64 doing next to EonTimer v1.2 and what do they do/mean?
    Sorry, I'm kinda new with "downloading" new things for RNGing. So can you please tell me step by step how to download ZomgTimer v2.2? Also, do you know what I do after downloading the .NET framework v4.0 for RNG reporter 9?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…