Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Rules for answering questions here:
1. Your answers should contain at least a brief explanation, even if it was the simplest of questions.
2. While answering Yes/No question, please quote the question you're referring to.

1st Question!

Why is Dragonite using special moves on its support set??

(I asked before but never got an answer)

Answer to MetaNite-> Probably to surprise opponents and better coverage although Fire Blast would be a better move in the filler. And most people use walls w/ boosted defense as of now so that might be the case.

Hmmm, I always thought that it was referring to Latias only as the @ symbol does look more like an "A" than an "O."

Well thanks for clearing that up for me Vitreous.

Edit: Here's a question to keep things on track, who has the best written warstory on Smogon, I was thinking Bologo, him and his uu pokes:)

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
MorseCoder, I have the same problem as well. =( Someone here told me that the USB connector was shit (I've only had mine for a week and half), so I suppose thr router is better.

MorseCoder, I have the same problem as well. =( Someone here told me that the USB connector was shit (I've only had mine for a week and half), so I suppose thr router is better.
so, what happened to yours? .,... I dont want to regret buying a USB connector this X-mas..

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The only reliable damage calculator is the Pokémon Resource Excel Spreadsheet, though at Level 100 Libelldra's works. Metalkid's is not working.

Can someone ban lumplady?

zuloon: How do you check your ranking? I always forget
kotoha: charles dickens.
kotoha: it all makes sense now.
lumpylady: you get naked, first
mr carter: i like to bite people when they make me mad!!
lumpylady: to check your ranking, get naked first
kotoha: i'm already naked
zuloon: WTF
lumpylady: now that you're naked, rub your nippled and ocassionally try to pull one up and lick it
zuloon: Wow you guys are jerks

Malfunction

nice desu ne
Why would (s)he be banned?
For telling you that? The world is full of such people. You gotta live with it or leave.

Why would (s)he be banned?
For telling you that? The world is full of such people. You gotta live with it or leave.
i am shocked and amazed that you would encourage someone to leave this life over something so trivial.

you should be ashamed.

To me, the whole point of weavile is the ice-shard/pursuit combination that allows it to make salamence, skymin and gengar (and garchomp earlier) fear it. But it really depends on the rest of your set/team and what you want your weavile to do...also, good luck using weavile with so many priority moves and scarfers running around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)