Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do EV reducing berries reduce EVs on a specific stat by ten, or am I incorrect?
If the stat has more than 100 EVs, it takes it to 100 the first berry used. If there are 100 or less EVs, berries reduce them by 10.

What city is the girl who gives you a ribbon when you finish EVs in?

If the stat has more than 100 EVs, it takes it to 100 the first berry used. If there are 100 or less EVs, berries reduce them by 10.

What city is the girl who gives you a ribbon when you finish EVs in?
Augh, no wonder my IVs got so screwed up... Thanks much for your help.

As for your question, it's in Sunnyshore City, inside the market where a girl should be standing behind a counter

Hah! I found it!
Male tyranitar (with stone edge) with female swampert.
Resulting baby male mudkip with stone edge+female corsola.
Mudkip can't learn Stone Edge. You have to breed Corsola with a Male Pokemon that has already been taught Stone Edge and is in the same breeding group as Corsola. Otherwise, just teach Corsola the TM.

Another question: how do you people get those great cresselia? I've found at least fifty of them, yet none of them have had a single IV over 25. Am I just having bad luck. Also, does synchronize work on cresselia?

How much of a difference do IV's make?

say for example, larvitars with same exact nature, larvitarA has 27 HP IV, and larvitarB has 31 HP IV...does this mean at lvl 100, B will have 4 more HP than A, or is it more influential than that?

IVs count as points at L100, yes. -four- EVs count as one point at L100.

Natures make more of a difference than IVs, I believe, in terms of stat range. For instance, machamp can range from 323 attack to 359 attack to 394 attack, all with a perfect 31 attack IV, at L100.

I was thinking of buying Pokemon Ranger just to get Manaphy, the question is, once you transfer the egg to DP, can you keep reseting in front of the market after hatching each egg and get different natures and IVs each time?

Yes you can as long as you save before taking the egg from him. There's no way of ever getting two or more Manaphys from one Ranger though. Once you've transferred the Egg you'll never get a new one.

A Togekiss with Serene Grace holding a King's Rock uses Air Slash.

What is the flinch rate? Does King's rock apply? Is it doubled by Serene Grace?

King's rock does not increase the flinch rate of moves that cause flinch (iirc), it just makes regular moves, such as Flamethrower, have a flinch rate.

Serene Grace just doubles the 30%, resulting in 60% flinch chance.

Does Synchronize still work on pokemon with overworld sprites like the legendary trio, Heatran, etc?

EDIT: \/ lol, are we telepathic or what?

Does syncronize affect the nature of regular legendaries? (such as Palkia or Groudon on Emerald)

Edit: LOL, can't believe both of us posted the same question at the same time

It doesn't work on any runners, not Latios/Latias either, since their nature isn't determined when you first encounter them in battle, but rather when they are created and start running.

In Ruby Sapphire I believe it was determined at the start of the game but I'm not sure about Emerald. Since you get to choose which one you want, it might be when you answer the question about the color. Definitely not sure about this though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)