Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already caught 4 kyogres with a timid syncronizer alakazam, and neither of them were timid, are you sure it works onregular legendaries?

Synchronize works in Emerald and D/P on wild pokemon; but I'm not really sure about overworld sprites pokemon. Someone told me it worked for them. Need clarification on this.

In Emerald it doesn't work, at least on legendaries. I've caught more than 10 kyogres with a timid alakazam (syncronizer) as leader and neither of them were timid.

Since I've already caught all the legendaries on my Diamond, can some test it on 4th gen games?

Has anyone figured out the IV requirements of HP Grass??

I'm Anxious to know because i was thinking on breeding it on my Special Sweeper Infernape or My Vaporeon...Just need to know the Requirements though :(

Is there anything significant about lots of lightning in Route 212? I don't know if I've just not noticed it before...

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I have been hearing about special defense boosts (or also even defense boosts?) for Tyranitar and Rhyperior under the presence of Sandstorm...is this true, and why? Their trait doesn't seem to say anything about this special effect after sandstorm activation, so I am lost. Do all sandstorm-immune pokemon have their sp def raised?

I have been hearing about special defense boosts (or also even defense boosts?) for Tyranitar and Rhyperior under the presence of Sandstorm...is this true, and why? Their trait doesn't seem to say anything about this special effect after sandstorm activation, so I am lost. Do all sandstorm-immune pokemon have their sp def raised?

Sandstorm Ups the Special Defense of Rock Types by one stage (1.5) which makes Tyranitar and Rhyperior that much more powerful.

It does not effect Ground/Steel/Other Sandstream Pokemon. they have to have the Rock type

Question 1: What is the max recovery potential of Synthesis during each weather condition?

Question 2: Does Rain Dance have any added effect besides boosting Water's power? Does it boost Electric's power? Does it lower Fire's power?
Question2b: How much are Water attacks boosted by during Rain Dance?

Question 1: What is the max recovery potential of Synthesis during each weather condition?

Question 2: Does Rain Dance have any added effect besides boosting Water's power? Does it boost Electric's power? Does it lower Fire's power?
Question2b: How much are Water attacks boosted by during Rain Dance?
Answer 1: It is cut to 33% in sand and rain (not 100% sure of rain) and upped to 66% in sunlight

Answer 2: Rain 1/2's the damage of fire attacks, and boots the accuracy of thunder to 100% It ups water type moves by 10% I think.

If my pokemon uses the move Rest, will I be able to use the move Wake-up Slap while my pokemon is asleep? then wake up in my next turn (wake up in 1 turn instead of 2)? THANKS!

How much does Wide Lens boost accuracy by?

How do you measure the power of Grass Knot? I know it's based on weight but how powerful can it be?

Also did the success rate for Quick Claw go up in D/P?

Has anyone figured out the IV requirements of HP Grass??

I'm Anxious to know because i was thinking on breeding it on my Special Sweeper Infernape or My Vaporeon...Just need to know the Requirements though :(
I shall answer yet again (answered last page I think): Check the last page of the sticked research thread at the top of the forum.

Question about characteristics- Do they go top down (hp, attack, def, etc)?

Ie, if it says "Alert to sounds," does that mean it doesn't have 31 in any other stats?

Here's a stupid-ass question:
Did toxic always max out at 50% damage? Even in the days of RBY?

A pokemon kept itself alive using a recovery move and it always healed the same amount it took from toxic damage each turn. I had no idea it stopped at 50%.

Question about Lightning Rod

If im in a double battle, one of my pokemon uses thunder, but my other pokemon has the abilitiy Lightning Rod...does the Lightning Rod pokemon take the hit, even if its from its' partner?

What should a standard and competitive team with synergy consist of?

( e.g. 2 sweepers 2 tanks 1 supporter)

Also I'm having trouble deciding which to put on my team Garchomp Or Salamence. Which is beter? these are the 2

Salamence@ Choice Specs
Trait: Intimidate
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP

- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Hydro Pump
- Dragon Pulse

Garchomp@ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Veil
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP

- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Substitute

Question about characteristics- Do they go top down (hp, attack, def, etc)?

Ie, if it says "Alert to sounds," does that mean it doesn't have 31 in any other stats?
From what I've read, it seems to be picked at random if there is more than one stat with 31 iv's in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)