NOC Assist Trophy Mutiny [GAME OVER]

In fairness Jalmont the only towny thing you’ve done is start the lynch on haruno but I voted him as well. Even before you claimed to have tracked him.

the pressuring you did on me yesterday when you claimed to have tracked me wasn’t in any way towny and today you’re alive which makes no sense given i shot you.

You’ve basically just been publicly info fishing the last few days.

In fairness Jalmont the only towny thing you’ve done is start the lynch on haruno but I voted him as well. Even before you claimed to have tracked him.

the pressuring you did on me yesterday when you claimed to have tracked me wasn’t in any way towny and today you’re alive which makes no sense given i shot you.

You’ve basically just been publicly info fishing the last few days.
Even then, I'm the main one who actually started the full-on Haruno hate train:tm:, before that there was just one scumlean.
Screenshot_20230720_150422_Sheets.jpg

I’ll talk more about this later but I am not really sure how much more I can do as town

like I would say I’m basically the only one driving discussion in the thread and am trying to game solve. It would be incredibly easy and not require any bussing at all for me to come in and just start spouting nonsense to push mislynches.

again to believe I am mafia, you would have to believe that I subbed in and me and my team decided we would bus haruno because ??? With all due respect, that vote wasn’t happening without me. I could’ve easily just pushed an afk player. I was incredibly consistent with my play that day with the goal of baiting more info from haruno.

it’s fair to say I’ve been “info baiting” but that’s because I’m trying to solve and catch people in lies. It’s not like anyone else is doing anything with the info regardless…

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
ImaginaryNeon

I voted Haruno, pushed back against the LS/Whydon thing, townread Zippy (obviously scumread them at first, but flipped back and kinda flipped back towards the end, mainly due to POE, but didn't vote them).

Why do you think I'm scum over Laurel? Make me understand

here's current list of claims and actions for people alive. i'll do dead people later. bolded is things that i believe were not answered/i'm unclear on. would appreciate people filling in the gaps.

jalmont
1x tracker, 1x watcher, 1x martyr
n1 idled, received DPV (from Fame)
n2 tracked haruno -> realiti and zippy, watched self redirected to laurel who was visited by whydon, idled martyr, 1 shot powers were refreshed (by AG)
n3 tracked laurel --> fame and fame, watched whydon who was visited by no one, martyr ehmcee redirected to zippy
n4 no abilities to use

ImaginaryNeon
check if player has killed someone (night), 2x roleblocker (day), SECRET ABILITY that locks other 2
n1 check dusk -> no
d2 roleblock tbz and shadowpea
n3 idle???
n4 check jalmont -> no

Ehmcee
role copier, gift copier, backup
n1 ???
n2 ???

d3 backup realiti -> 4 locked abilities that unlock depending on lynch result
n3 "right" (read result PM) on zippy which was redirected to ehmcee
n4 copy jalmont -> tbz which failed because i have no abilities, "left" (redirect) laurel -> fame

Fame
has "like 8 abilities", an ability that makes another player's random active ability discoverable by any investigative roles, a day ability that can prevent disruptions to a random ability of someone elses, and an ability that locks someone into continuously targeting the same person with one of their abilities (chosen at random i guess?). no results from being targeted
n1 gifted BPV to ehmcee which was redirected to Jalmont
n2 ???
n3 ???
n4 ???

Whydon
busdriver, bodyguard (day, gives user a result, distract???), safeguard mafia actions only, redirector??
claims 3 night abilities
n1 bus drove spiderz and ehmcee, redirected ???, safeguarded ???
n2 bus drove laurel and jalmont,, used day distract instead of safeguard and redirect ???
n3 bus drove ehmcee to zippy, redirected laurel to fame, safeguarded me from mafia action, dayblocked d3?
n4 ???

Thunder~BALLZ
6 abilities that start locked and unlock when targeted: dayblock (previous night action), "reverse mayor" how is this used?, night role doubler (day)
n1 ???
n2 ???

d3 dayblocked whydon?
n3 redirected (from who to who??? i'm guessing zippy to ehmcee), role checked ehmcee and got role copier
n4 ???

Laurel
"investigative role that specifically states if I target mafia I will get their fake role flavor. If I target someone I can see if their actions failed or succeeded." super inspect when 3 town mislynched gets alignment ignores redirects/roleblocks, 1-shot vig after town mislynch x2
n1 tbz -> used 0 actions and unlocked 2 abilities
n2 ???
n3 zippy redirected to fame and fame idled n3
n4 ehmcee all abilities failed, vig jalmont which failed

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
here's current list of claims and actions for people alive. i'll do dead people later. bolded is things that i believe were not answered/i'm unclear on. would appreciate people filling in the gaps.

jalmont
n2 tracked haruno -> realiti and zippy, watched self redirected to laurel who was visited by whydon, idled martyr, 1 shot powers were refreshed (by AG)
n3 tracked laurel --> fame and fame, watched whydon who was visited by no one, martyr ehmcee redirected to zippy
n4 no abilities to use

ImaginaryNeon
check if player has killed someone (night), 2x roleblocker (day), SECRET ABILITY that locks other 2
n1 check dusk -> no
n3 idle???
n4 check jalmont -> no

Ehmcee
n1 ???
n2 ???

n4 copy jalmont -> tbz which failed because i have no abilities, "left" (redirect) laurel -> fame

Fame
has "like 8 abilities", an ability that makes another player's random active ability discoverable by any investigative roles, a day ability that can prevent disruptions to a random ability of someone elses, and an ability that locks someone into continuously targeting the same person with one of their abilities (chosen at random i guess?). no results from being targeted
n2 ???
n3 ???
n4 ???

Whydon
busdriver, bodyguard (day, gives user a result, distract???), safeguard mafia actions only, redirector??
claims 3 night abilities
n2 bus drove laurel and jalmont,, used day distract instead of safeguard and redirect ???
n3 bus drove ehmcee to zippy, redirected laurel to fame, safeguarded me from mafia action, dayblocked d3?
n4 ???

Thunder~BALLZ
6 abilities that start locked and unlock when targeted: dayblock (previous night action), "reverse mayor" how is this used?, night role doubler (day)
n1 ???
n2 ???

d3 dayblocked whydon?
n3 redirected (from who to who??? i'm guessing zippy to ehmcee), role checked ehmcee and got role copier
n4 ???

Laurel
"investigative role that specifically states if I target mafia I will get their fake role flavor. If I target someone I can see if their actions failed or succeeded." super inspect when 3 town mislynched gets alignment ignores redirects/roleblocks, 1-shot vig after town mislynch x2
n2 ???
N1 I fully idled
N2 I fully idled

jalmont
n4 no abilities to use

ImaginaryNeon
n1 check dusk -> no
n3 idle???
n4 check jalmont -> no

Ehmcee
n1 ???
n2 ???

Fame
n2 ???
n3 ???
n4 ???

Whydon
claims 3 night abilities
n4 ???

Thunder~BALLZ
n1 ???
n2 ???

d3 dayblocked whydon?
n4 ???

Laurel
n2 ???
Yes, I idled the fuck out of n3, fuck you.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Didn't want to use my a1 in case there was a vig I'd hit, my a2 did nothing d1 (was told it had prio above gifting abilities), d2 I was considering using it but figured there was no point since I was planning on using my a3 the following day

Alright I'm not really sure there's much more to be said. I'm sure fame and tbz will come to the right decision and vote laurel. please post your actions/roles to complete my sheet. I'll be around tomorrow to discuss as necessary as well.

maybe we should also talk about night actions. I think neon should use his hook but if it's a waste to hook me and ehmcee. So idk. maybe just say fuck it and hope for the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)