Bug Reports v4 -- POST BUGS HERE https://www.smogon.com/forums/ps-bug-report-form/

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen3ou-2010568439-2vcv2ce47p7el86p3f26xyhs2ni0jo4pw

Turn 27 - Swampert Surf OHKOs Magneton, even though 252+ only does 70.9 - 83.8% to 0/0 Magneton.
Swampert needs to be in Torrent range to OHKO Magneton with Surf, but client shows Swampert at 34%.

There is no mathematical way for Torrent to activate at 34% regardless of rounding and HP EVs.
  • 0 HP Swampert's min 34% HP is 115/341, and Torrent is not active.
  • 252 HP Swampert's min 34% HP is 136/404, and Torrent is not active.
Funnily enough, for both cases, even if you lose an additional HP and hit 33%, TORRENT STILL SHOULD NOT BE ACTIVE.
  • 0 HP Swampert's max 33% HP is 114/341, and Torrent STILL is not active.
  • 252 HP Swampert's max 33% HP is 135/404, and Torrent STILL is not active.
Unless for some absurd reason you can have a lower absolute HP at 34% than 33%, there should be no reason why Torrent would be active at 34%. Too bad it cost me the game.
Torrent isn't exactly 33% it's ⅓, ie 33 point infinitely repeating 3s.

I recently started encountering a bug in the teambuilder where the Pokémon in my teams would automatically be removed after I click on the team. So far I’ve only had this happen on mobile, so my teams on PC are safe. It doesn’t seem to matter weather I’ve uploaded the teams to the server or not, nor does it matter the format.

I recently started encountering a bug in the teambuilder where the Pokémon in my teams would automatically be removed after I click on the team. So far I’ve only had this happen on mobile, so my teams on PC are safe. It doesn’t seem to matter weather I’ve uploaded the teams to the server or not, nor does it matter the format.
Here’s an instance of this happening with my Indigo Disk team
IMG_5564.gif

Not a bug, Blood Moon isn't unable to be used twice in a row, it's unable to be selected twice in a row. When encore is used, it forces it into using Blood Moon instead of the selected move, and then the turn after it attempts to select blood moon and fails, causing struggle
But that still would not make a lot of sense since I selected a different move (calm mind), yet I didnt select bloodmoon again so I could use the move, but the turn after I could only use struggle even though I technically selected calm mind.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
But that still would not make a lot of sense since I selected a different move (calm mind), yet I didnt select bloodmoon again so I could use the move, but the turn after I could only use struggle even though I technically selected calm mind.
The wording from Mex might've been a bit off, it's more like:

Blood Moon cannot be selected if it was used last turn, this accounts for the Encore situation.

When I click "Copy" after "Upload and share replay", the link is not really copied because I get an error "Uncaught TypeError: this[target.name] is not a function".

According to the research thread neutralizing gas is supposed to kill the booster energy boost while it is on the field (and returns it when it leaves) but currently it doesn't get rid of it

Tea Guzzler

forever searching for a 10p freddo
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
this isn't a bug; tera stellar (which terapagos is locked into) doesn't change your type for defensive purposes.
Stellar doesn’t change your type for offensive purposes, either. In fact, it doesn’t change your type at all; Tera Stellar Pokemon including Terapagos only get a 1.2x STAB from Stellar type moves, same as any other moves that don’t match their base type. Really, PS shouldn’t be showing Tera Stellar as a type change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)