Bug Reports v4 -- POST BUGS HERE https://www.smogon.com/forums/ps-bug-report-form/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
no clue if this is supposed to be the case or not, but electro shot is sheer force-boosted but SF doesn't remove the special attack boost. is this supposed to happen?
View attachment 580690
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9balancedhackmons-2012969322-60zawass3w4os3quvyusor2c7wugvr6pw
Electro Shot seems to have the Sheer Force flag, although it doesn't ignore the stat boost since it actually happens before the attack:

Runo

I get imposter syndrome from playing mons!!!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Attempting to open any replay resulted in a fatal error being thrown, may be a moot problem as the issue seems to have fixed itself.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function string_ends_with() in /var/www/html/client/replay.pokemonshowdown.com/replays.lib.php:73 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/client/replay.pokemonshowdown.com/index.php(56): Replays->get() #1 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/client/replay.pokemonshowdown.com/replays.lib.php on line 73

Concept Everything

Neko no Ensekan
is a Pre-Contributor
If you’re playing in a public room and use the /hidereplay command after the battle then it will show as the replay missing and the room expired when it is not if you use the upload feature. The replay still saves properly and you can view it on the replays server under private games, but you can no longer view it in the battle tab.

During The Battle:
B36419EF-EE15-42EB-910D-08BA58E198AB.jpeg

After The Battle:
1F1CF997-AA81-4227-8046-688433D4E61C.jpeg

BUG STATUS: NEEDS MORE INFO
:furret: It's unclear to me what is going wrong here. Can you please post again with steps that I could use to do the bug myself?

Last edited by a moderator:
Archaludon seems to ignore rage powder and follow me with stamina and not stalwart, but only with electro shot. Other moves still work as intended, I tested other two turn moves and they did not seem to perform the same way.

In Gen 9 Nat Dex, changing anything in the Details tab of the teambuilder causes the Details preview to suddenly display the Pokemon's Hidden Power type.

1702833882833.png
1702833927756.png

Note that clicking to another Pokemon and back will reset this, and changing the Details back to their default state will make the Hidden Power preview to return.

1702834058131.png
1702834083590.png

This happens even if the change you made was setting the Hidden Power type, in which case the oddity is not the sudden appearance of the Hidden Power preview, but the sudden disappearance when clicking away and back.

1702834215353.png
1702834248222.png

Something similar happens with Dynamax level in Gen 8 or Gen 8 Nat Dex.

1702834384883.png
1702834437903.png

However, unlike with Hidden Power type in Gen 9 Nat Dex, changing Dynamax level will actually persist in the preview if you click away and back, unless the Dynamax level is changed back to the default 10.

Visual Bug

In the DLC1 NatDex Tier, Luster Purge is shown as having 95bp under the tooltip, while it should actually be 70BP. The damage rolls seem to be correct however.

View attachment 581029

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9dlc1nationaldex-2013625533
If being used in one turn like that they can be redirected yes. But not when used over the normal duration.

I was attempting to join a VGC room tour with my new gen 9 reg F team I made: https://pokepast.es/396155742f3606c6
After I said ready to battle my opponent, it gave me this message: Your team was rejected for the following reasons: - This format requires you to use your own team. - If you're not using a custom client, please report this as a bug
I swear I made this team myself and I am directly using the showdown website on google on my laptop.
Edit: The team works when I do regular battles via the "add game button" in regular ps

This
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9doublescustomgame-2013941363
In this replay make to reply a bug, is visible the bug of magician, for a reason, magician not work when you kill the enemie, in other situation, aparently, you use a move with area damage like expanding force and kill a enemie and the other is alive, magician not steal the object.
This bug no is exclusive to doubles, in singles i see Hoopa with focus sash broken not steal the ítem when kill he,

Concept Everything

Neko no Ensekan
is a Pre-Contributor
BUG STATUS: NEEDS MORE INFO
:furret: It's unclear to me what is going wrong here. Can you please post again with steps that I could use to do the bug myself?
Did a bit more testing with it tonight
Step 1: Start a match in a public room
Step 2: Play through the match until it finishes
Step 3: Use the /hideroom command after the battle finishes, afterwards you can no longer view the replay without using the replays server. This only applies if you do not click on the replay link that automatically appears once you use /hidereplay, if you click on the link that automatically appears then the replay will work fine.

This bug does not work if you use /hidereplay while the battle is still ongoing and only activates if the game is already over.

When a pokemon uses Fling to throw a pinch berry at a pokemon with the Shield Dust ability, it should not grant the stat boost, per DaWoblefet's tests:

However, currently the stat boost is granted: https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-gen9doublesou-2015027675.

Similarly, the unit test for this interaction (test/sim/abilities/shielddust.js) calls out that that it shouldn't grant the boost in the title before checking that it does grant the boost (Flings Petaya Berry into a Dustox, then checks that the special attack boost is 1).

According to the research thread neutralizing gas is supposed to kill the booster energy boost while it is on the field (and returns it when it leaves) but currently it doesn't get rid of it
Extra bit I'm pretty sure it's supposed to kill it under sun/electric terrain too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)