CAP 12 CAP 1 - Concept Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusxfaranto

gonna smoke five blunts and watch anime
Weather Slayer

Hey cool, the three concepts I voted for made it to the second round. I'll probably be happy with any of these.

Weather Slayer

this is my first time at CAP, but I love how even with altering the metagame, it teaches us about the metagme without the created Pokemon (although I know that it's intended to be this way)

It's not necesary, but I think that weather is becoming too powerful in the current metagme, so I think a weather slayer will teach us about how Isshu trainers use the weather. How we re going to combat it I don't yet know, but if this CAP is succesful, a "Weather Slayer" will be a formidable opponent for 90% of the competetive metagame, and will really add some balance to all strategies, all we need now is a "sweep-stopper" and stall will become vible again (except Hail Stall, that's just been ruined by this weather slayer)

I'm interested in how the weather slayer will work... will it quite litterally "destroy" the weather, preventing it from returning, or will it use the weather against the instigator, making it an omen to set up the weather in the first place? Either way, I'll look forward to this decision...

"Lead"-ing the New Generation!

Team preview is the best new aspect of the metagame to explore in CAP 1, because it will be staying with us for the whole generation and is ground that hasn't been covered in the last generation's CAPs. Weather may become less of a threat if more Pokemon are banned, so CAP 1 would therefore become irrelevant. "Momentum" has been done by Gamefreak already, both with Eccentric Ditto in this generation and Scizor in the previous one. Momentum could also become broken under the support characteristic, because it would become an easy way for battlers to give their sweepers a free turn to set up.

"Lead"-ing the New Generation!

Imo everyone thought at the beginning of the generation that leads like we knew them in gen 4 were screwed over pretty badly, but I would really like to see this be CAP 1. Leads can literally be anything, including a major aspect of this meta, weather-inducing. Overall, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)