NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

I literally have never read Schia accurately on my own. I thought they were town that one game where did the cards and then scumread the game they were in the totally not infiltrated town core.

schia, you are a master of forum mafia. i just cant keep up with your gameplay therefore the best course of action for a novice player like me is to remove the skilled players who understand this game better than i. i have the utmost respect for your game im simply backed into a corner

like i've been sick p much all week w/ laryngitis + long covid stuff and i was hoping it'd clear up before this weekend But It Did Not but also i'm feeling better enough so far this morning that i might try and go to this concert tn depending on how things go

and there was enough legitimate scrutiny around hal last game that i think without the mech bullshit kicking in fewer people get snowed (like, on paper he was actually extremely paired w Aura and Laurel but it's easy to ignore what's Right There In Front Of You when everything else is going on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)