flash games - mark 2

tetravalanche is annoying but addicting

from this week's newgrounds FP:

epic combo! is chill and easy. hit turtles with a hammer and have them bounce a lot to gain money, use the money to buy more stuff to make them bounce more, to get more money. play until you get 10,000, or play unlimited mode.

reachin pichin is a very cute launching/bouncing game with upgrades but i got bored of it. still cute.

road of the dead is a zombie driving game with amazing graphics, music and sound. however, the upgrade system's pricing is weird and for the most part too costly, and while the voice acting is decent, it's also extremely repetitive since you're going to die and replay the same level a lot. but very worth playing.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA INFINITE LOOP WITH JUST ONE SHELL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AND IT JUST WONT STOP IM AT 3000 RIGHT NOW ;___;

Just go to the shop and it stops the combo.

Epic combo was the easiest game ever... I set up infinite loop with 40+ shells in 5:24.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
yeah i noticed that, oh and reached 1,500,000 earlier with like 50 items on stage but then got bored

good game nonetheless

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
tetravalanche has some lame bug on mac, if youre holding left/right when you press cmd to punch it will keep that direction held down

still, 260m before said bug killed me :/ it gets too frantic to worry about letting go of the direction keys to smash

326m on Tetravalanche. IMO its not too hard, just that its a bit luck based also its so fucking addictive and fun to just bash blocks apart and especially when you find yourself trapped and realise you can just break every fucking thing around you.

EDIT: 473 peak so far :)

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
tetravalanche has some lame bug on mac, if youre holding left/right when you press cmd to punch it will keep that direction held down

still, 260m before said bug killed me :/ it gets too frantic to worry about letting go of the direction keys to smash
Oh so thats what that was.
It's nice not having to deal with that cmd issue

Forget tetravalanche, this is now my guilty pleasure / ultimate tool of procrastination

I managed to get up to 96 YD (whatever the YD stands for).

EDIT: whatever it may stand for, its just weird considering it increases even if you stay in place

Anyways newest high score = 206 :)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
So I just got around to playing Epic Battle Fantasy 3 and I spent like three hours trying to beat that desert tank fucker on EASY? fghsaiasouhsgo;isuhghhgasgsuhg what the hell :(

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Tetris'd

A little like tetravalanche, but with better music and slightly sifferent mechanics. Best is 110.16 seconds, before I made a terribly mistimed jump and fell off the edge.

I stopped the moment I saw all th flashing blocks. God they're annoying.
Yeah, I know. But it's worth it, the game is really fun. You could also try Give Up Robot 2 (which I posted). Same concept as original, (besides some additions), and no flashing lights. I daresay it's better than the original. And you don't have to play the original to get the second; they have no relation whatsoever.

By same concept I meant it is a 2-D platformer that requires you to pass each screen. And you play as a robot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)