flash games - mark 2

Some of you may remember (but you probably don't) about the Flash Flash Revolution game I posted some pages back. Well, I'm posting about it again, not only to remind you, but because the full site is back online after a year of god knows what.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com

Same game, but now it's got forums (which are a hell of a lot like these: Firebot reminded me of their Garbage Bin when I first got here), new songs that were released before the port, "skill token" songs that require you to achieve a certain goal to unlock a new song, and various tools to track your achievements in comparison to what others have managed. There's even a Tier Point system to let you know where you rank among the upper crust.

hey monkfish

suck it

man the game is so easy when you're at like 150 meters or less and then it gets frustrating since those down blocks just crush everything, but once you get above 400m it's fucking manic

Play Give Up Robot 2. No flashing lights. And it is a very fun game. Definitely worth playing.
There are flashing lights... granted way less annoying than the first, but annoying, though unlike the first one played this one a bit, since it's less annoying and more fun.

Some of you may remember (but you probably don't) about the Flash Flash Revolution game I posted some pages back. Well, I'm posting about it again, not only to remind you, but because the full site is back online after a year of god knows what.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com

Same game, but now it's got forums (which are a hell of a lot like these: Firebot reminded me of their Garbage Bin when I first got here), new songs that were released before the port, "skill token" songs that require you to achieve a certain goal to unlock a new song, and various tools to track your achievements in comparison to what others have managed. There's even a Tier Point system to let you know where you rank among the upper crust.
this makes me so happy
also there's a 'sequel' I've heard about
it's called Thirdstyle.

Quadradius

Like Checkers, but with powers. You can subscribe if you wanna, but it's not like you're missing out on much if you don't. Yeah, the GUEST after your name is kind of annoying, and those member-only powers look really cool, but imo there aren't enough member vs member games to actually enjoy them.

It's tons of fun when Smart Bombs kill 10 of your opponent's pieces :D

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I finally caught up a little bit to my flash gaming and this is a really good TD game: Ghost Hacker

Tetravalanche doesn't do much to keep my interest and it cheats :( Triple Jump is broken though I should find those all the time

Ghost Hacker was really cool, but I think the levels were a little too short.

Also, is it me or is Infector+2x splash+enegry leak and the Decoder (i think thats the slowing tower)+2x splash+fork broken? And when you add a Scanner with the +50% damage blue thing and a fork it gets even better o.O

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I wish the levels were a little longer, mostly for the sake of having a little more time to play around with tower set-ups, but other than that it's all-around spectacular.

Infectors + Sentries were a good 90% of my killing duties and I didn't find Scanners very effective beyond the requisite use of revealing Stealth units. Their personal DPS sucks and you don't have enough other towers on the board to make a profit off the debuff it provides, plus they do nothing to multiple units types (useless against Avatars and Reavers, not useful against spawning units beyond their own rapid firing speed). Decoders looked good on paper but I never really used them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)