Game Corner: Game Creation Contest!

Brandon

My flop era is lowkey serving
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Maybe Feliburn could help out with getting challonge things setup since im pretty sure tourneys uses those

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Maybe Feliburn could help out with getting challonge things setup since im pretty sure tourneys uses those
Yep, he will know as well as any tourneys staff/ex staff/regular visitor. In the website for tours there is also a guide here. Obviously it's been developed with the tours room in mind but it still tells you how to use Challonge.

I suggest adding params, like dexsearchable stuff, maximum 3 params (parameters). ! params should probably be banned, cause they'll make it too hard.

you can also add Statements, like xs1g, 1.Is a pokemon 2.Learns fire fang ect ect. Params and Statements got banned from trivia ;~;

Last edited:

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon Hangman.

like hangman but with pokemon names (or also abilities, items, etc., but that may be too hard)

I can expound on this if needed :)

Royal Royale
For 8 or more players

---[Setup]---
There will be 2 teams, each with:
Royalty: Key pieces. If all 3 die, the opposing team wins.
A King – Cannot attack unless last piece, and can give orders.
A Queen – Powerful attacker, and can give orders.
A Prince/Princess – Somewhat powerful attacker, can give orders, and when the King or Queen dies, they can take their place.
Fighters: Three separate classes, with different Pokémon choices.
3 Fighter Classes:
Knights – Balanced attack and defense.
Guardians – High defense, protects royalty from attacks.
Gladiators – High attack, can get massive bonuses by dice.

---[Selectable Pokémon]---
King: Nidoking
Queen: Nidoqueen
Prince/Princess: Nidorino/Nidorina
(NOTE: The Knight/Guardian/Gladiator will be kept secret from the opposing team.)
Knights: Gallade, Aegislash, Bisharp, Golurk, Manaphy, and Mawile.
Guardians: Aggron, Tyranitar, Bastiodon, Shuckle and Deoxys-Defense.
Gladiators: Blaziken, Darmanitan, Lucario, Machamp, Gengar, Rampardos, Infernape, Arcanine, Pinsir and Garchomp.

---[HP Calculation]---
HP has a limit between 100 and 400, depending on dice roll
3 rolls (4 sided, 9 sided, 9 sided)
1st : X00
2nd: 0X0
3rd: 00X

---[Stat Bonuses]---
At the start of game, each Fighter rolls an 8-sided die (/roll 8) to get a bonus for HP, ATK, DEF, or SPE.

---[Attacking]---
Any moves that are available to the Pokémon through regular gameplay are valid in Royal Royale, but it must be a damaging move, seeing as how the game does not use status effects.

Attack order is determined by speed.

What happens during an attack is based on a 6-sided die.
1 (Miss!)
2 (Attack!)
3 (Attack!)
4 (Attack!)
5 (Attack!)
6 (CRITICAL HIT!!)

---[Damage Calculation]---
The damage calculation equation is as follows:
ATK x DAM ÷ DEF
(ex: 89 x 150 ÷ 79 = 168)

---[Turns]---
In Royal Royale, there are 10 turns maximum, each 2-3 minutes long. If players reach the turn limit, there will be a final roll. Each player still remaining must roll a 6-sided die. Whichever team gets the highest number wins the game.

---Created by NekomanArt and ★~AstarA~★---
View Pastebin

Last edited:
Ok, Thank God no-one stole my idea so…

Pub Quiz!

A team-based game where teams answer questions in a given topic e.g Chemistry: What is the chemical symbol for silver and what does it mean, a spokesperson for the team will answer the question on behalf of the team e.g, Ag-Argentinium.

Three questions per topic minimum, and preferably 3 topics that aren't essentially the same thing like Cooking and Culinary Science (bad example…)
There is an exception in this which is Pokemon topics, since this is a Pokemon Site so yeah.

All team discussion is in PM and 30-seconds per question.

Hope you Enjoy and excessive smilies to all of you:v4::v4::v4::v4::v4:

Royal Royale
For 8 or more players

---[Setup]---
A Prince/Princess – Somewhat powerful attacker, can give orders, and when the King or Queen dies, they can take their place.
3 Fighter Classes:

(NOTE: The Knight/Guardian/Gladiator will be kept secret from the opposing team.)
Gladiators: Blaziken, Darmanitan, Lucario, Machamp, Gengar, Rampardos, Infernape, Arcanine, Pinsir and Garchomp.

---[HP Calculation]---

---[Stat Bonuses]---
At the start of game, each Fighter rolls an 8-sided die (/roll 8) to get a bonus for HP, ATK, DEF, or SPE.

---[Attacking]---
Any moves that are available to the Pokémon through regular gameplay are valid in Royal Royale, but it must be a damaging move, seeing as how the game does not use status effects.

1 (Miss!)
2 (Attack!)
3 (Attack!)
4 (Attack!)
5 (Attack!)
6 (CRITICAL HIT!!)

ATK x DAM ÷ DEF

---[Turns]---
In Royal Royale, there are 10 turns maximum, each 2-3 minutes long. If players reach the turn limit, there will be a final roll. Each player still remaining must roll a 6-sided die. Whichever team gets the highest number wins the game.

View Pastebin

So.. I love it. This will be a high position on the list.

Ok, Thank God no-one stole my idea so…

Pub Quiz!

A team-based game where teams answer questions in a given topic e.g Chemistry: What is the chemical symbol for silver and what does it mean, a spokesperson for the team will answer the question on behalf of the team e.g, Ag-Argentinium.

Three questions per topic minimum, and preferably 3 topics that aren't essentially the same thing like Cooking and Culinary Science (bad example…)
There is an exception in this which is Pokemon topics, since this is a Pokemon Site so yeah.

All team discussion is in PM and 30-seconds per question.

Hope you Enjoy and excessive smilies to all of you:v4::v4::v4::v4::v4:
This sounds interesting! I think with the right players this could go over well.

Oh wait I thought of a simple game, It'll be called "It Belongs To" where the goal of the game is to find something belongs to the word said: Example: The host says "Egg" the user who says something similar to "Chicken," he/she wins. Simplest idea ever BTW.

Oh wait I thought of a simple game, It'll be called "It Belongs To" where the goal of the game is to find something belongs to the word said: Example: The host says "Egg" the user who says something similar to "Chicken," he/she wins. Simplest idea ever BTW.
Can you give me another example or two?

Rohep

Banned deucer.
Royal Royale
For 8 or more players

---[Setup]---
3 Fighter Classes:

---[HP Calculation]---

---[Stat Bonuses]---

---[Attacking]---

1 (Miss!)
2 (Attack!)
3 (Attack!)
4 (Attack!)
5 (Attack!)
6 (CRITICAL HIT!!)

ATK x DAM ÷ DEF

---[Turns]---

View Pastebin
?

I thought of an idea. How about a apples to apples type game where the judge would have an adjective and the people playing have to think of something similar. Judge would be passed between the players and the first person to 7 wins.

I thought of an idea. How about a apples to apples type game where the judge would have an adjective and the people playing have to think of something similar. Judge would be passed between the players and the first person to 7 wins.
I want you to be a bit more specific, give some examples.

Alright, say the host says despicable, Player A might say Rohep, Player B might say Kim Jong Il, Player C might say hitler. If I was judge, I would give player c the point.

Or, the host says cheeky, Player A says jdee18, player B says Tucci, Player C says E4sammich. As the host, I would give it to player A, and the score would be Player A:1, Player B:0, Player C:1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)