Game Corner: Game Creation Contest!

This post is for TheMeh, for some reason he can't make a smogon account

Game is called "Guess The Lyrics"
In this self explanatory game, you are given some lyrics and you guess what song they are from (Similar to Spot the Reference)
For example: "Birds flying high, you know how I feel"
Song: Feelin' Good, Nina Simone/Michael Buble

This post is for TheMeh, for some reason he can't make a smogon account

Game is called "Guess The Lyrics"
In this self explanatory game, you are given some lyrics and you guess what song they are from (Similar to Spot the Reference)
For example: "Birds flying high, you know how I feel"
Song: Feelin' Good, Nina Simone/Michael Buble
Don't people already do that with STR?

16bit

What does your soul look like?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I Also thought of another game, And i still dont know what to call it either ;-;, but The game will be given a topic, example: Easier Transportation ways, and players would have to think of Creative Ideas and Gadgets to support the topic. For Example: Teleportation isnt a good answer for Transportation cause that has been thought of many times, but Using a million scizzors to make enough wind to ride is creative.

So this is my idea :)

Game: ZAP

Players sign up for the game by doing /me in, then the host will give a list of players.

For example: player a, player b, player c, player d.

The host will announce a player name, and that person need to type "duck" in chat.

The other two players around the player announced will type "zap" in chat.

If the announced person didn't "duck" in time, he's out. If the person duck in time, the person that said "zap" second will be out. For example if Player A is announced, player a will type "duck" in chat while player b and d types "zap" in chat.

It's a nice and quick game :).

So this is my idea :)

Game: ZAP

Players sign up for the game by doing /me in, then the host will give a list of players.

For example: player a, player b, player c, player d.

The host will announce a player name, and that person need to type "duck" in chat.

The other two players around the player announced will type "zap" in chat.

If the announced person didn't "duck" in time, he's out. If the person duck in time, the person that said "zap" second will be out. For example if Player A is announced, player a will type "duck" in chat while player b and d types "zap" in chat.

It's a nice and quick game :).
This sounds really similar to IAP's idea.

Rohep

Banned deucer.
Alright, say the host says despicable, Player A might say Rohep, Player B might say Kim Jong Il, Player C might say hitler. If I was judge, I would give player c the point.
I would give it to player A, Rohep is a (BAN ME PLEASE).

Portmanteaus. a person gives something, say [a gen 3 water/dark type] [a gen 2 ground type] (clues must be in seperate brackets) the answer is sharpedonphan. the clues must have at least 2 letters in common, like how donphan and sharpedo share the d and o. winner is first to get it right. also #kawaiimrmime

Portmanteaus. a person gives something, say [a gen 3 water/dark type] [a gen 2 ground type] (clues must be in seperate brackets) the answer is sharpedonphan. the clues must have at least 2 letters in common, like how donphan and sharpedo share the d and o. winner is first to get it right. also #kawaiimrmime
I like it :]

Brandon

My flop era is lowkey serving
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Pretty interesting. Would they have to match on 2 letters only? I feel like 1 letter gives alot more flexibility but that's just how i feel.

This is now closed! Thank you for all your entries~! I appreciated reading them and seeing what you could come up with.
1st place: Ambush/Zap (combined)
2nd place: Royal Royale
3rd place: Mafia Mania
Honorable mention: TechnoAssist (still no name)

NekomanArt has been promoted to Room Driver by WintryCourtney.
16bit has been promoted to Room Voice by WintryCourtney.

Thanks again guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)