Gen V RNG Breeding Guide (gone again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok two questions.. is it normal that my ssf is over 60 and how come my reporter has completely different results? my frame 67 is different as you can see

yeah but the pid is different and i have already checked it on your calc and its coming out as alert so sounds

You can display the parents IVs and the IVs from the seed instead of --/Ma/Ma/Fe/--/-- etc.
Also it can predict the gender of Nidoran eggs, now.
This isn't exactly new, but in recent updates you can display PIDs in decimal instead of hexadeximal :)

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This isn't exactly new, but in recent updates you can display PIDs in decimal instead of hexadeximal :)
I actually forgot to make that button do something. Oh well. Next version.

Also, I mixed up Nidoran-F and Nidoran-M. I blame Kaphotics cause he assumed Volbeat\Illumise worked exactly the same way.

Gotta question:
I'm trying to find where I am on my looooong list of natures to determine how many times I have to chatter. Well after 1 chatter I got quirky, and after 2, gentle, I have been searching on this list down to the 17th thousand result, and haven't found it.
I have found a few times quirky,timid,gentle.
Is it safe to assume that I have made a mistake and advance the pidrng thingy 3 times instead of just twice?
If so, I can't wait to actually rng something.

Edit: Nm, starting again, for the third time :(

Quick Question:

For every time I want to breed a new Pokemon, do I have to calibrate my SSF again?

I ask this because I successfully RNG'd a Cryogonal, and I was curious if I could get the same one by collecting another egg, chattering the same amount of times, etc. However, I got different results.

The nature you want may be different?
And as you will need to save the starting position of the NPC's has changed.
So yeah.

Can the Timer0 just change randomly? I mean ive been using the same C7F setting for breeding LOADS of pokemon. Now i try for a sassy Tyranitar and 10 eggs later i check my results and im consistently hitting the adjacent C7E seed for the same time as the C7F one i wanted. When i just caught a wild pokemon and recalibrated im on C7E? Does that just happen?

Not changed DS no, the only thing i did differently is visit the Canyon to hatch a Larvitar there. Previously as i say, i had been buzzing around, breeding loads of different pokemon all on exactly the same time seed and frame without fail.

I've been trying to check the PID of a DW Litwick but for some reason, it won't go through on PokeCheck. Do you know how to fix this or would I have use different pokemon to check the SSF?

Is there a quicker way to breed Pokemon than the way I'm doing it?

1. Save in front of the Daycare Man.
2. Set DS clock to the result listed in RNG Reporter.
3. Enter game at correct time.
4. Spam X to pop up the menu and chatter once.
5. Exit menu and spam A to receive Egg.
6. Hatch Egg.
7. Raise the Pokemon hatched from the egg to Level 50 and plug its stats into an IV calculator to determine my SSF.
8. Find my desired frame using the SSF.
9. Complete the process again and profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)