Harry Potter Mafia

fuck obi and his cryptic messages. here's something i got from google.

"Who will help the widow's son?" is a masonic phrase for recognising and getting help from another mason if you happen to get into trouble in foreign parts.

so obi's trying to say he is a mason. i wonder why.
Because he is one, maybe? The closest thing i can get to masons are the Slytherins, who at times try to betray hogworts and help the death eaters.
He could be Draco Malfoy, for all we know. Draco/Crabbe/Goyle will love to see everyone else dead

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I am currently spreading protection and stealth spells all around my tent. I will proceed to mope in it for months.

that made lol doomsday!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Damn this night 1 is taking forever I haven't felt like this since reading OotP and wondering when some some fighting would start taking place lol.

The rumor that Hogwarts was being infiltrated by both Death Eaters and the Ministry of Magic spread like fire, and only 50 new students had arrived during that Sunday evening at Hogwarts. After an elf-made meal and the usual welcome from Professor Dumbledore, the students went to their beds, with fear that they would not wake up in the morning.

And next morning, it appeared this fear was justified. As the bewitched ceiling showed daybreak, everyone came wandering into the Great Hall. Everyone? No, apparently three people had been there all night. At first, some had false hope that they went over their limits with Firewhisky, but soon it was concluded that these were the first three deaths of the year.

The friends of the victims could identify them all. The first corpse was that of akuchi. Dumbledore made sure she really was dead prior to feeling in her pockets and checking her bag. Next to way too much make-up and a diary nobody dared to open, Dumbledore found the letter he and Professor McGonagall had sent to every Student, inviting them to come to Hogwarts at the 1st of September. This confirmed it: akuchi was the first Student to die.

Next to akuchi, aamto was sleeping peacefully (no illusions here folks - I'm just saying he's dead in a really polite way). The expression of his face was that of total surprise, but he had taken the reason of that to the grave. However, in his bag, they found a small flask with some leftover juice on the bottom of it. It was examined, and the teachers concluded it was Polyjuice Potion. In the bag, they also found black and gray robes and, more importantly, a very hollow looking mask. This person was not an innocent victim - this night claimed the life of a Death Eater.

The last corpse was that of Obi, and this time there was no need to check his posessions. He was still wearing a cloak and the scary, scary mask. He had his wand in his hand and had clearly been active this night. He wouldn't repeat that anymore though. Obi, a Death Eater, had been killed.

A big tumult broke out and it took five minutes before Dumbledore finally shouted "SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!". He had decided everyone in the room would hold a vote about who was the most suspicious person in the school right now. The outcome of the vote would determine who else was going to die within the first twenty-four hours of this year...

Day 1 begins.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
yeah the night power in question is regarding obi imo. 'he was active that night'. maybe something like a stalker who stalks someone each night. if they kill that night, he kills them.

edit: I have got word on a role called "Ron Weasley". Can whoever it is pm me? I need info on your abilities. That is, if you trust me now.

If you don't, after today's lynch I'm sure you will.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm not going to lie, this was a great night for us good guys 8)

the three deaths is interesting, to be sure. But I don't think we should read too much into the deaths like aamto being surprised.

I do think the fact that Obi was out and about is relevant, but other information shouldn't be exaggerated.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
can't tell you anything sorry.

also vote gormenghast.

i cant be 100% but he's as suspicious as aamto was and so it toothache so thats it. if im wrong sorry, but i should be right imo!

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Mekkah said:
Next to akuchi, aamto was sleeping peacefully (no illusions here folks - I'm just saying he's dead in a really polite way). The expression of his face was that of total surprise, but he had taken the reason of that to the grave.
A Polyjuiced Basilisk? Man, thats a pretty nasty special role if so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)