Board Game Late Summer Diplomacy - GAME OVER - UncleSam (Turkey) wins

Okay, it is pretty clear that there is no stab coming from US, as he seems fully invested in driving the French out of the Mediterranean.

Kiritsugu can fuck over US in one too many ways, and by using the armies in Tyrolia, Trieste, Vienna, Budapest, and one of either Bohemia or Silesia, he can ensure Rumania and Sevastopol for himself this year. Which will clearly set himself up for a Solo this game. But I think he is too good a chap to do that, so no breathing space for you Mr. Walrein!

Dr. Awesome is probably drinking his sorrows over a barrel of wine and waiting to be exiled into an island near Brittany.

Walrein is having fun in the North as he is going to get StP unopposed, and can probably setup a final stand against this Buggernaut alliance.

All in all, throwing peanuts in a gallery is more fun than being in the thick of battle. Have fun guys! ^_^

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm convinced that Smogon Diplomacy is cursed to forever make hosts fuck up Turkish orders.

See: Gale's orders last game, starwarsfan's the game before that

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Uh is this extension really necessary

Surely all orders that will be in are in already (I sent orders for both since honestly it doesn't matter that much to me either way...), and the difference shouldn't affect anyone else's orders.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I mean I guess it lets me specify which set of orders to use so that Agape doesn't mess them up again xD

But like even my orders barely change at all so I don't see what the big deal is.

Update

Alternate map link.

Walrein - England
A Hol-Ruh
F Bel-Hol
F Nth C A Edi-Den
A Edi-Den
F Bal S A Edi-Den
F Nwg-Nwy
A Fin S F Nwg-Nwy
F Swe-GoB

Drawesome532 - France
A Spa-Mar *fail*
A Bur-Gas
F Lyo S F Tys H
F Naf-Tun
F Tys S F Naf-Tun *cut*

LonelyMills - Germany
A Kie H

Kiritsugu - Austria
No moves received
A Stp S A Lvn H
A Lvn S A Stp H
A Ber S A Sil H
A Sil S A Mun H
A Mun S A Ber H
A Boh S A Trl H
A Trl S A Vie H
A Vie S A Trl H
A Bud S A Tri H
A Tri S A Vie H
A Mar H
A Rom H

UncleSam - Turkey
A Sav-Bur
A Ven-Mil
F Adr-Apu
F Alb-Ion *fail*
F Bla-Rum
F Ion-Tys *fail, cut support*
F Tun-Wes
F Nap S F Ion-Tys
A Gre-Alb *fail*

It is now Fall 1907. You have 48 hours.

Deadline in 26h. Unclesam and Lonelymills have used their extension requests. Further extension is granted only if another remaining player uses their extension request or 4 players vote to agree on an extension.

This time I won't send in messages to prod people for their actions. Expect the amount of NMRs to rise dramaticaly due to this. If you don't want to pay attention in the endgame then you deserve to lose.

Deadline in 26h. Unclesam and Lonelymills have used their extension requests. Further extension is granted only if another remaining player uses their extension request or 4 players vote to agree on an extension.

This time I won't send in messages to prod people for their actions. Expect the amount of NMRs to rise dramaticaly due to this. If you don't want to pay attention in the endgame then you deserve to lose.
Can a spectator vote for an extension please?

And please don't NMR US when his computer crashed :(

--------------

Also US, just order already or make me the head of Divan to save your sultanate from ruins. Also also, you need a name like Sultan Sam ^_^

Alright that's a supermajority out of those who sent orders in last turn or voted.

Deadline extended until 11PM GMT+3 on Wednesday 30th September. Will set a new, earlier deadline if UncleSam's computer is fixed before that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)