MONOTYPE CORES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I'm not really sure how to classify this one, but seeing as it's so popular at the moment it deserves a mention.

Balanced Core (Bug)

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Infestation

OR

Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Thunder
- Bug Buzz / Thunder Wave
- Energy Ball / Thunder Wave

+

Forretress @ Leftovers / Red Card
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch / Toxic

OR

Armaldo @ Assault Vest / Leftovers
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Blast / Rock Slide / Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor / Stealth Rock

Note: If running Leftovers on Armaldo, run an EV spread of 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD and Stealth Rock in the last slot.

Explanation

This core provides the support that makes Bug teams much more threatening than they would normally be, with Galvantula / Shuckle providing Sticky Web support that gives a vital speed advantage over grounded threats while Forretress / Armaldo provides hazard control with Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin.

How to Use

Generally you should try and get hazards down as quickly as possible, while using Forretress to keep opposing hazards away. If you spot the opponent has no defogger/spinner, such as Fire teams without Torkoal, you should aim to get them down right off the bat. Against teams with dedicated hazard control, such as Tentacruel or Skarmory, you should aim to be more conservative and remove or weaken these to the point where they will be afraid to come in to prevent you laying them. Remember, there is no worse situation to be in than to have lost both hazard setters and your opponent to then remove them at little costs, you need to use them effectively to really punish the opponent.

Support

Generally you don't need much support, as this is supposed to provide the support for the team. However both hazard setters appreciate the offensive teammates that love to take advantage of the hazards, as they can often pressure opposing defoggers and draw them out. For example if you send out Mega Pinsir against a Flying or Electric team, they are almost guaranteed to respond by sending in Skarmory or Zapdos respectively, Pinsir's biggest counters, so by utilizing a double switch you can often put these pokemon in a sticky spot.

Picking who to use

Sticky Webs: The main choice here is whether you want a bulkier and arguably more reliable webber in Shuckle, or a more offensive presence in Galvantula with it's Thunder. Shuckle possesses the bulk to be able to set up webs several times a game whereas Galvantula tends to be able only to set up once. However remember that Shuckle is set-up bait.

Rapid Spinner: Again the choice is bulk vs offensive presence. Armaldo offers nice coverage with EdgeQuake, while Forretress provides a superior defensive typing and the ability to switch into several threats that give Bug trouble, such as Choice Scarf Terrakion, and set Rocks or Rapid Spin. A nice perk to using Armaldo is that it isn't useless against Fire, whereas Forretress really struggles in this matchup due to the 4x weakness.

EDIT: I chose to call it a Balanced core in the end, as I feel it fills more of the criteria Inscribe
Also I've never actually used Armaldo myself, so any comments on the set or how better to use it are welcomed. :)

Last edited:

all falls down

thanks ugly god
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'll do it anttya :3

Defensive Core (Flying)

Skarmory @ Leftovers / Rocky Helmet
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock
- Brave Bird

AND

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Def
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt / Discharge
- Roost
- Defog
- Heat Wave / Toxic

AND/OR

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Heal Bell / Defog

Introduction: Here it is, one of the most infamous and one of the most effective defensive cores in the Monotype Metagame. Skarmory by itself is one of the best physical walls in the game, only being taken down physically by a strong STAB super effective move. Zapdos can easily defog away hazards and take special based moves, as well can Togekiss, along with controlling speed and healing status.

How to use: This core is pretty straightforward and well known so I'll keep this short; keep stealth rock off the field with Zapdos, using it as your specially defensive wall (and Togekiss if you use it) , and Skarmory as your physically defensive wall. Keep up offensive pressure to keep stealth rock off the field, using your sweeper of choice.
Checks/Counters:

Mixed Attackers
: As the flying core's walls are generally weak on the defensive stat that they are not invested in, mixed attacks can pick apart the core by attacking on the respective attacking stat.

How to play around: This will have to be played around through the other Pokemon on your flying team.

Greninja, or any pokemon with a strong STAB Ice beam can 2HKO all three members of this core.

How to play around: Togekiss and Zapdos can take one ice beam, with Togekiss being able to paralyze it and Zapdos being able to OHKO with Heat Wave after prior damage (doing around 77-91%)(Thanks Zewwok). Specially defensive Charizard x and Articuno can also replace Togekiss to sponge ice attacks better.

Mega-Medicham breaks every monotype core :s

How to play around: Your other teammates should be able to deal with Mega-Medicham, such as Landorus-Incarnate, choice scarfed Landorus-Therian, Staraptor, etc, etc.

Good Partners:
  • Charizard x
  • Gyarados
  • Dragonite
  • Landorus-Therian
  • Thundurus-Therian
  • Basically every flying type Pokemon in OU

Last edited:
I'll do it anttya :3

Defensive Core (Flying)

Skarmory @ Leftovers / Rocky Helmet
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock
- Brave Bird

AND

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt / Discharge
- Roost
- Defog
- Heat Wave / Toxic

AND/OR

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Heal Bell / Defog
Remember to finish your explanation; I'm assuming you're going to finish it tomorrow or some time soon.

I'm not really sure how to classify this one, but seeing as it's so popular at the moment it deserves a mention.

Support Core (Bug)

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Bold Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Infestation

OR

Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Thunder
- Bug Buzz / Thunder Wave
- Energy Ball / Thunder Wave

+

Forretress @ Leftovers / Red Card
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch / Toxic

Explanation

This core provides the support that makes Bug teams much more threatening than they would normally be, with Galvantula/Shuckle providing Sticky Web support that gives a vital speed advantage over grounded threats while Forretress provides hazard control with Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin.

How to Use

Generally you should try and get hazards down as quickly as possible, while using Forretress to keep opposing hazards away. If you spot the opponent has no defogger/spinner, such as Fire teams without Torkoal, you should aim to get them down right off the bat. Against teams with dedicated hazard control, such as Tentacruel or Skarmory, you should aim to be more conservative and remove or weaken these to the point where they will be afraid to come in to prevent you laying them. Remember, there is no worse situation to be in than to have lost both hazard setters and your opponent to then remove them at little costs, you need to use them effectively to really punish the opponent.

Support

Generally you don't need much support, as this is supposed to provide the support for the team. However both hazard setters appreciate the offensive teammates that love to take advantage of the hazards, as they can often pressure opposing defoggers and draw them out. For example if you send out Mega Pinsir against a Flying or Electric team, they are almost guaranteed to respond by sending in Skarmory or Zapdos respectively, Pinsir's biggest counters, so by utilizing a double switch you can often put these pokemon in a sticky spot.
Something like this can be considered a Balanced Core, but I'd rather classify it as a Defensive Core; whatever you deem fit for it to be classified as is probably fine.

Just a note, uninvested Zapdos cannot OHKO Greninja.

4 SpA Zapdos Heat Wave vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Greninja: 220-260 (76.9 - 90.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

If it isn't running a Life Orb or didn't come into hazards, it will be sticking around. It needs 116 SpA EVs to have a chance at KOing, and that seriously compromises it's bulk

116 SpA Zapdos Heat Wave vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Greninja: 242-286 (84.6 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

Thanks Falls for doing the flying defensive core
He's revealed half of my team so I might as well reveal the other half:

Offensive Core (Flying)

Badlands (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Foundry (Charizard) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Atk / 188 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Dragon Claw

Nucleus (Thundurus-Therian) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Grass Knot
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

Introduction: My offensive flying core may seem a bit odd (bulky dancezard, scarf thundy without fblast, LO non-rockpolish lando) but I've had a lot of success with it (I was the highest rated flying user for a long time due mainly to different iterations of this core). The core dents most pokemon pretty heavily and also grabs momentum, which is very important for mono-flying. It is built to pair with the zapdos-toge-skarm core.

How to Use: Lando and Thundy use their momentum grabbing moves to force a swap and give you a switch into a wall. The walls that flying runs support the strategy with heavy defog support (I actually ran no hazards whatsoever on my flying team because I never found it very helpful and heavily relied on defog anyways) and also in various other ways. Togekiss is the main supporter of this strategy because it can spread paralysis to help Landorus plow through as it's naturally not the fastest pokemon (this is why I run uturn over polish) and also can heal bell to cure lando of unwanted burns and the other two of toxics/paralysis. When your opponent's team is sufficiently statused and weakened, sweep with charizard. Charizard itself is used because it checks opposing voltturn and also gives outs to certain counters to the core like sableye and mew. Charizard is bulky to take on attackers like thundurus effectively while having enough attack to 2hko defensive slowbro at +2 and also OHKO heatran with earthquake. Prediction is pretty important for Thundurus but usually is pretty obvious. Grass knot is there because Water/Ground types annoy this core a lot and it OHKO's them effectively. (Also does more damage than HP ice to hippo, another potential counter to the core).

Checks/Counters: Volcorona and Dragon dancers can give this core trouble. Ice punch T-Tar can live any hit from Thundurus because it lacks focus blast (I really don't like relying on focus blast so I don't run it) and ohko every member of the core at +1. Volcorona is walled by xzard unless it has HP rock (HP rock volcorona actually basically beats monoflying most of the time though, unless toge is at full and rocks aren't up). Scarf Genesect can tear through the core with +1 Ice beams.

How to Play Around: Use the defensive core! Togekiss can usually take on volcorona, Skarmory walls ice punch ddance ttar, and scarf genesect gets OHKO'd by zapdos' heat wave (zapdos can live ice beams but genesect is still annoying in general).

Good Partners: This offensive core is built to be used with monoflying's usual defensive core, which Falls so kindly posted. By combining them you get the team I used with somewhere around a 90%(!!) win rate for so long (I've stopped playing monotype since but I saw this thread and thought I'd give my two cents worth).

all falls down

thanks ugly god
Balanced Core (Ghost)

Spiritomb @ Leftovers
Ability: Infiltrator
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Foul Play

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Brave Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword

OR

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Atk / 244 SpA
Quiet Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword

Introduction: Ghost is another underrated core, and one of my favorites. Here is a balanced core that combines offense with defense, which Aegislash actually quite literally epitomizes.

How to use: Sableye is an amazing Pokemon that is hard to deal with for many monotypes, and can stall many Pokemon to death. It is weak to some things, however, such as fairy-type moves, which Aegislash can happily take. Spiritomb can absorb status aimed at Sableye and Aegislash and it can also be a late game cleaner after its checks are taken care of. In many games you will find Sableye and Spiritomb able to shuffle around the opponent's team crippling and softening them leading up to a sweep with Aegislash. Hazards also pair well with this core, whether it be Froslass and spikes, or Golurk and stealth rocks. Be mindful of Spiritomb; be sure not to just start the match off by trying to boost and sweep with it. Use it like a Suicune, the Smogon set for it is does happen to be called CroTomb for a reason, :).

Checks/Counters:

Charizard y's STAB boosted, sun boosted fire blast will easily decimate all 3 members of this core with ease, not to mention they cannot retaliate with anything either.
How to play around: You will have to deal with Charizard with the other members of your team, Chandelure with flash fire does a nice job taking all of Charizard's common coverage moves and hits it neutrally with Shadow ball.

Charizard x can easily set up on Spiritomb, and can OHKO Sableye and Aegislash with Flare Blitz.
How to play around: Mindgames with King's shield can help soften Charizard for spiritomb to handle. Mega Banette can hit it hard and finish it off with priority, or it can cripple it with Thunder Wave or have it kill itself with Destiny Bond.

Strong Dark-type moves can 2HKO all 3 members of this core and also every ghost Pokemon in the game, as unfortunately there is nothing that is both neutral to dark type moves and has high defense stats.
How to play around: Usually the case is kill it before it kills you. Scarf Chandelure can kill Greninja, for example. In other cases there is some hope, for example Sableye can burn things like Bisharp.

Good partners:
  • Chandelure
  • Jellicent
  • Golurk
  • Froslass
  • Banette
  • Gourgeist
  • Cofagrigus
  • Dusclops

Last edited:
Thank you all for all of the cores everyone has submitted! A huge thanks to All Falls Down in particular for posting a plethora of cores; thank him if you see him around! Good work everyone, with this thread we're going to interest a lot of more people into this metagame and ultimately make teambuilding a lot less complicated for them.

Nani Man

__what__ does nani mean
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BALANCED CORE FOR BUG

Shuckle @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Calm Nature
- Sticky Web
- Infestation
- Toxic
- Rest

Forretress @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch
- Gyro Ball/Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Roost
- Bug Buzz

Introduction:
This core is to utilise bug's strong support and stall capability and assist the offensive side of your bug team.

Functionality of the core:Shuckle's impressive bulk coupled with Contrary makes it a dangerous threat as moves that potentially drop shuckle's defenses such as Shadow Ball, boost its defenses instead. With recovery like Rest, Toxic+Infestation fits it perfectly as residual damage would stack up considerably and eventually remove/wear down the pokemon in its path, excluding those of strong physical capabilities forcing a switch, immunities and recovery. Since Shuckle is threatened with Rock/Steel moves, Forretress covers that well with its also impressive defensive stats and typing. This normally baits in a special attacker and is the perfect opportunity to scout with Volt Switch and maintain the momentum as the opponent tries to break down the defensive core of Forretress and Shuckle. In the event that a physical attacker wears down Forretress due to its lack of recovery, Volcarona is there to cover and assist and threaten the opponent with its beautiful ability Flame Body and decent bulk. With great recovery like roost, you can find a chance to Quiver Dance and really lay down some damage and eventually wear down those strong physical attackers.

Threats to the core:

Excadrill - This thing is absolutely annoying and forces you to maintain Forretress in good health, or else Rock Slide/Iron Head on Volcarona and Shuckle respectively will be very troublesome. Bulky Scizor would be a great teammate to assist Forretress whilst Scizor can still maintaining an offensive presence with SD.

Bisharp - Its ability, Defiant, makes you very cautious when laying down Sticky Web. Not to mention the powerful Iron Head that ruins Shuckle's day, it forces you to to switch to Forretress and Earthquake, or go into Volcarona and hope for a Flame Body burn. Most people are expecting Volcarona to be offensive, which results in Bisharp users going for Sucker Punch on the second turn, but you can use this time to roost and begin setting up or attacking.

Garchomp/Mega Garchomp/Tyranitar/Mega Tyranitar - Unfortunately, anything with access to Fire moves and Rock moves naturally give bug a very hard time and Garchomp/Tyranitar is something that executes that role perfectly. The best bet is to bait and play when against these pokemon, as nothing on bug can handle Fire/Rock coverage well. It would be wise to keep a teammate such as Genesect or Heracross in reserve and Ice Beam/U-Turn/Close Combat away.

Water Types - Water unfortunately puts extreme pressure on the core, forcing you to really play around and rely on Genesect's powerful thunderbolt, or Galvantula's Thunder. Mega Scizor or Forretress as a special defensive variant can help alleviate this weakness, though not manage it completely. Reliance on Web support and strong electric attacks is your best bet.

Good partners:
Scizor/Mega Scizor - with impressive natural bulk and strong physical power, Scizor can be used to assist against Excadrill/Bisharp. Access to roost and swords dance allows it to be versatile and fulfil roles of being defensive and threatening.
Genesect - with insane versatility, this pokemon can run rampant with Web support and utilise its wide movepool that includes Ice Beam/U-Turn, as it complements this core well, allowing Volt-Turning and checking against major threats.

Heracross - Scarf Heracross coupled with Web support ensures something will be getting hit by Close Combat or Megahorn. This provides support against the major threats and resistance to Dark moves such as Sucker Punch. This also compliments the core well.

Mega Pinsir - Due to the Volt-Turning nature this team can execute, it allows opportunities to take advantage of a switch in and send in Mega Pinsir to begin Sword Dancing and potentially sweep the opponent.

Galvantula - To help account for the weakness in water, Forretress allowing a slow Volt Switch can let you switch to Galvantula and begin unleashing powerful Thunders.

Last edited:
I see some very good setups for Monotype that I probably should use myself, but I'd like to conjur up a few that are based on abilities (like Prankster, etc.). I have a couple of Ability-based cores that I'm testing out and would like some constructive feedback on.

The first one I have is a Ground-type Sheer Force/Life Orb offensive core designed for hard hits, but mixed in a way to diversify coverage. Remember that Sheer Force negates the secondary effects of the moves you use (no status chance) as well as the HP reduction from Life Orb after each turn.

landoset.jpg nqset.jpg nkset.jpg steelixset.jpg

The first set is your typical special Landorus SFLO set, with Calm Mind acting as a counter. When your opponent uses Protect or one of the Shields, you get a good boost of Sp. Atk./Def. stats and you can rip havoc on the next turn. Earth Power for STAB and Electric/Fire/Rock/Steel/Poison coverage. Focus Blast for Ice/Rock/Dark/Normal/Steel coverage, and Psychic for Fighting and Poison coverage. Grass Knot, Sludge Bomb/Wave, and Extrasensory are viable move substitutions. Calm Mind can be substituted for Gravity to overcome pokemon with Levitate or Air Balloon.

The second set is a special Nidoqueen SFLO set designed to add in coverage where Landorus can't. Flamethrower is useful for pokes like Ferrothorn, Skarmony, Scizor, or Avalugg who have weaknesses to Fire AND/OR low Sp. Def. stats as well as providing
Ice/Grass/Bug/Steel coverage. Earth Power for STAB and Electric/Fire/Rock/Steel/Poison coverage. Sludge Bomb for STAB and Fairy/(pure) Grass coverage, and Ice Beam for Flying/Dragon/Grass/Ground coverage. Water Pulse, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Blizzard, Fire Blast, and Focus Blast are possibly viable substitutions.

The third set is a physical Nidoking SFLO designed to get around pokemon with high Sp. Def. and low Def. stats. While the physical movepool is pretty limited within the realm of the SLFO setup, the moves will do some serious damage when done right. Ice Punch for Flying/Dragon/Grass/Ground coverage and Fire Punch for Ice/Grass/Bug/Steel coverage. Poison Jab for STAB and Fairy/(pure) Grass coverage. Bulldoze for STAB and Electric/Fire/Rock/Steel/Poison coverage. Iron Tail (while risky) can come in handy for the dual Rock/Bug types (Shuckle, Armaldo) that seem hard to kill. Dynamic Punch, Headbutt, Poison Tail, and Rock Slide are also viable (but risky) substitutions.

The fourth set is a physical SFLO set designed specifically to break those pesky Shuckles in half and provide some great resistance coverage. You can add it as a team addition or replace one of the Nidos or Landorus (your choice). Iron Head for STAB and Fairy/Ice/Rock coverage. Bulldoze for STAB and Electric/Fire/Rock/Steel/Poison coverage. Crunch for Psychic/Ghost coverage and Fire Fang for Ice/Grass/Bug/Steel coverage. Either of these moves can be substituted for Rock Slide, Ice Fang, Iron Tail, Headbutt, Aqua Tail, or Rock Climb (your choice).

NOTE: The EVs are set to my preferences, as I like to balance out the EVs instead of "252"-ing certain stats. That being said, make whatever investments you see fit.

The Good:
1. My core setup (as shown) virtually provides coverage against 16 of the 17 pokemon types. Depending on the move choices and partnering, your team can have coverage against all types. You might (<-emphasis) sweep any team in less than 20 turns if everything falls in your favor and you do everything right. Additonally, you have a balanced mix of Special and Physical attackers that can handle specific sets.

2. 75% of this set will resist Fighting/Bug/Poison attacks and have Poison immunity by typing. Grass attacks will take some effort to kill these pokemon as their typing and bulk will make it difficult for Grass attacks to leave a mark. Fairies are royally screwed (with no lube), Electric attacks are useless, and Rock and Steel types will become fruity pebbles and soda cans. You basically damn near have the Great Wall of China with this core.

3. Who can deny the awesomeness of the SFLO combo?

The Bad:
1. Shuckle walls 75% of this set, but can be negated to 50% if Nidoking has Iron Tail. Steelix will put the hurtin' on it, but that may force your opponent to switch into something you don't like!

2. Psychic attacks will daze 50% of this set and Ice/Ground attacks will respectively chill or shake 75% of this set to the bone. Water attacks will make all of these pokemon look beach sand in less than 12 turns under "normal" circumstances (no switchouts, stat-boosting, or stall play).

3. Steelix and Nidoking are vulnerable to burns, Intimidate, the Shields, and some other effects/items that may activate upon contact (Iron Barbs, Mummy, Rocky Helmet, Effect Spore, Cute Charm, etc).

4. Moves like Trick and Switcheroo will throw a hard monkey wrench at your team. This is especially bad if the item you get back is a Flame Orb or Choice anything. Pokes with Embargo or Knock Off will render the Life Orb useless.

Possibly Good Partners: Mega Garchomp, Gastrodon (Storm Drain), Seismitoad (Water Absorb), Torterra, Krookodile (Moxie/Muscle Band or Weakness Policy), Diggersby (Huge Power/Focus Sash), Hippopowdon (Sand Stream to aid Mega Garchomp's Sand Force), Zygarde, or Rhyperior (Solid Rock/Assault Vest), or Excadrill (Mold Breaker/Focus Sash). I'm testing some of these and they're showing great promise on this Ground team.

Replay Demos:
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/monotype-164065689

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/monotype-164283276

Once again, I welcome constructive feedback on this core setup. I'll be posting a Fighting-type Guts offensive core later...

Last edited:
I see some very good setups for Monotype that I probably should use myself, but I'd like to conjur up a few that are based on abilities (like Prankster, etc.). I have a couple of Ability-based cores that I'm testing out and would like some constructive feedback on.

The first one I have is a Ground-type Sheer Force/Life Orb offensive core designed for hard hits, but mixed in a way to diversify coverage. Remember that Sheer Force negates the secondary effects of the moves you use (no status chance) as well as the HP reduction from Life Orb after each turn.

View attachment 26563 View attachment 26560 View attachment 26561 View attachment 26564

The first set is your typical special Landorus SFLO set, with Calm Mind acting as a counter. When your opponent uses Protect or one of the Shields, you get a good boost of Sp. Atk./Def. stats and you can rip havoc on the next turn. Earth Power for STAB and Electric/Fire/Rock/Steel/Poison coverage. Focus Blast for Ice/Rock/Dark/Normal/Steel coverage, and Psychic for Fighting and Poison coverage. Grass Knot, Sludge Bomb/Wave, and Extrasensory are viable move substitutions. Calm Mind can be substituted for Gravity to overcome pokemon with Levitate or Air Balloon.

The second set is a special Nidoqueen SFLO set designed to add in coverage where Landorus can't. Flamethrower is useful for pokes like Ferrothorn, Skarmony, Scizor, or Avalugg who have weaknesses to Fire AND/OR low Sp. Def. stats as well as providing
Ice/Grass/Bug/Steel coverage. Earth Power for STAB and Electric/Fire/Rock/Steel/Poison coverage. Sludge Bomb for STAB and Fairy/(pure) Grass coverage, and Ice Beam for Flying/Dragon/Grass/Ground coverage. Water Pulse, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Blizzard, Fire Blast, and Focus Blast are possibly viable substitutions.

The third set is a physical Nidoking SFLO designed to get around pokemon with high Sp. Def. and low Def. stats. While the physical movepool is pretty limited within the realm of the SLFO setup, the moves will do some serious damage when done right. Ice Punch for Flying/Dragon/Grass/Ground coverage and Fire Punch for Ice/Grass/Bug/Steel coverage. Poison Jab for STAB and Fairy/(pure) Grass coverage. Bulldoze for STAB and Electric/Fire/Rock/Steel/Poison coverage. Iron Tail (while risky) can come in handy for the dual Rock/Bug types (Shuckle, Armaldo) that seem hard to kill. Dynamic Punch, Headbutt, Poison Tail, and Rock Slide are also viable (but risky) substitutions.

The fourth set is a physical SFLO set designed specifically to break those pesky Shuckles in half and provide some great resistance coverage. You can add it as a team addition or replace one of the Nidos or Landorus (your choice). Iron Head for STAB and Fairy/Ice/Rock coverage. Bulldoze for STAB and Electric/Fire/Rock/Steel/Poison coverage. Crunch for Psychic/Ghost coverage and Fire Fang for Ice/Grass/Bug/Steel coverage. Either of these moves can be substituted for Rock Slide, Ice Fang, Iron Tail, Headbutt, Aqua Tail, or Rock Climb (your choice).

NOTE: The EVs are set to my preferences, as I like to balance out the EVs instead of "252"-ing certain stats. That being said, make whatever investments you see fit.

The Good:
1. My core setup (as shown) virtually provides coverage against 16 of the 17 pokemon types. Depending on the move choices and partnering, your team can have coverage against all types. You might (<-emphasis) sweep any team in less than 20 turns if everything falls in your favor and you do everything right. Additonally, you have a balanced mix of Special and Physical attackers that can handle specific sets.

2. 75% of this set will resist Fighting/Bug/Poison attacks and have Poison immunity by typing. Grass attacks will take some effort to kill these pokemon as their typing and bulk will make it difficult for Grass attacks to leave a mark. Fairies are royally screwed (with no lube), Electric attacks are useless, and Rock and Steel types will become fruity pebbles and soda cans. You basically damn near have the Great Wall of China with this core.

3. Who can deny the awesomeness of the SFLO combo?

The Bad:
1. Shuckle walls 75% of this set, but can be negated to 50% if Nidoking has Iron Tail. Steelix will put the hurtin' on it, but that may force your opponent to switch into something you don't like!

2. Psychic attacks will daze 50% of this set and Ice/Ground attacks will respectively chill or shake 75% of this set to the bone. Water attacks will make all of these pokemon look beach sand in less than 12 turns under "normal" circumstances (no switchouts, stat-boosting, or stall play).

3. Steelix and Nidoking are vulnerable to burns, Intimidate, the Shields, and some other effects/items that may activate upon contact (Iron Barbs, Mummy, Rocky Helmet, Effect Spore, Cute Charm, etc).

4. Moves like Trick and Switcheroo will throw a hard monkey wrench at your team. This is especially bad if the item you get back is a Flame Orb or Choice anything. Pokes with Embargo or Knock Off will render the Life Orb useless.

Possibly Good Partners: Mega Garchomp, Gastrodon (Storm Drain), Seismitoad (Water Absorb), Torterra, Krookodile (Moxie/Muscle Band or Weakness Policy), Diggersby (Huge Power/Focus Sash), Hippopowdon (Sand Stream to aid Mega Garchomp's Sand Force), Zygarde, or Rhyperior (Solid Rock/Assault Vest), or Excadrill (Mold Breaker/Focus Sash). I'm testing some of these and they're showing great promise on this Ground team.

Replay Demos:
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/monotype-164065689

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/monotype-164283276

Once again, I welcome constructive feedback on this core setup. I'll be posting a Fighting-type Guts offensive core later...
Sorry if I sound rude, but this core isn't really practical in Monotype at all. Your EVs are everywhere, and you don't explain why you have them like that. Seems like you're just playing around with the sliders to seem like you know what you're doing. Steelix isn't really viable in Monotype, especially as an offensive Pokemon. Your core is just 4 Pokemon that maintain zero offensive synergy with each-other, I request that you fix this core before you post your Fighting-core, or just delete this post and forget this ever happened. Until you fix this core, I refuse to add it to the Core Archive.

I suggest you remove Steelix and Nidoqueen, and possibly slash Calm Mind on Landorus-Incarnate with Gravity to aid your Excadrill, or just Sludge Wave to completely destroy fairies.

I suggest you change your EV spreads: Landorus-Incarnate is better off running an EV spread similar to this:

252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def

You might also want to consider making Nidoking a Special Attacker, since it helps threaten Steel and Flying monotypes. If you decide to keep your Physical set, change the EV spread to:

252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpDef with a Jolly Nature. (Physical Spread)

or 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpDef with a Timid Nature.<-- (Special Spread) With Flamethrower/ Sludge Wave / Ice Beam / Earth Power.

Please don't take this as rude, just take it as rigorous constructive criticism.

Last edited:
Sorry if I sound rude, but this core isn't really practical in Monotype at all. Your EVs are everywhere, and you don't explain why you have them like that. Seems like you're just playing around with the sliders to seem like you know what you're doing. Steelix isn't really viable in Monotype, especially as an offensive Pokemon. Your core is just 4 Pokemon that maintain zero offensive synergy with each-other, I request that you fix this core before you post your Fighting-core, or just delete this post and forget this ever happened. Until you fix this core, I refuse to add it to the Core Archive.

I suggest you remove Steelix and Nidoqueen, and possibly slash Calm Mind on Landorus-Incarnate with Gravity to aid your Excadrill, or just Sludge Wave to completely destroy fairies.

I suggest you change your EV spreads: Landorus-Incarnate is better off running an EV spread similar to this:

252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def

You might also want to consider making Nidoking a Special Attacker, since it helps threaten Steel and Flying monotypes. If you decide to keep your Physical set, change the EV spread to:

252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpDef with a Jolly Nature. (Physical Spread)

or 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpDef with a Timid Nature.<-- (Special Spread) With Flamethrower/ Sludge Wave / Ice Beam / Earth Power.

Please don't take this as rude, just take it as rigorous constructive criticism.

I adjust the EVs the way I do because I like to make sure ALL of the necessary stats get addressed. Not doing that misses out on key aspects. For example, your suggested EV spreads miss out on Def./Sp.Def which can provide some longevity and allow you to counter-attack instead of having to switch to another pokemon because your lead was outsped and KO'd right out the box. What's the point of having a pokemon that can't take a hit as good as they can give one? I would like a justification as to why every set has to be "252"-d in order to work properly.

My Nidoking set is designed to get around pokes like Chancey, Goodra, and other Sp. Defensive tanks usually with low Speed stats. My Nidoqueen is designed to do serious damage to physically defensive tanks like Avalugg and Skarmony who also lack speed.

I provided a list of alternative moves for each pokemon that can be beneficial. I left that list there so that others who wish to try the core set can experiment. Being able to to experiment with different moves/pokes to see what could work best is essential to formulating a good core. As for your point about Steelix, it's only seen as a non-viable offensive pokemon because no one is willing to test its capabilities. They see the low Speed stat and treat it like a toilet seat. It's basically the same for most pokemon NOT in the OU/Uber tiers. Just because you can't "252" a pokemon and sweep a team doesn't mean it isn't viable.

Finally, I have to disagree with the viability of the SFLO core as it's been used by almost every Ground-type team I've went up against with some significant differences. This core set up is my twist on it. People are free to experiment with it as they please.

While I appreciate your criticism, it seems that you missed key parts of my post. It also wreaks of standardization of the metagame. Players should be free to experiment with different pokemon on the desired team of their choice. Not everything has to be cookie-cutter on Smogon...

I adjust the EVs the way I do because I like to make sure ALL of the necessary stats get addressed. Not doing that misses out on key aspects. For example, your suggested EV spreads miss out on Def./Sp.Def which can provide some longevity and allow you to counter-attack instead of having to switch to another pokemon because your lead was outsped and KO'd right out the box. What's the point of having a pokemon that can't take a hit as good as they can give one? I would like a justification as to why every set has to be "252"-d in order to work properly.

My Nidoking set is designed to get around pokes like Chancey, Goodra, and other Sp. Defensive tanks usually with low Speed stats. My Nidoqueen is designed to do serious damage to physically defensive tanks like Avalugg and Skarmony who also lack speed.

I provided a list of alternative moves for each pokemon that can be beneficial. I left that list there so that others who wish to try the core set can experiment. Being able to to experiment with different moves/pokes to see what could work best is essential to formulating a good core. As for your point about Steelix, it's only seen as a non-viable offensive pokemon because no one is willing to test its capabilities. They see the low Speed stat and treat it like a toilet seat. It's basically the same for most pokemon NOT in the OU/Uber tiers. Just because you can't "252" a pokemon and sweep a team doesn't mean it isn't viable.

Finally, I have to disagree with the viability of the SFLO core as it's been used by almost every Ground-type team I've went up against with some significant differences. This core set up is my twist on it. People are free to experiment with it as they please.

While I appreciate your criticism, it seems that you missed key parts of my post. It also wreaks of standardization of the metagame. Players should be free to experiment with different pokemon on the desired team of their choice. Not everything has to be cookie-cutter on Smogon...

Not every spread has to be 252/252/4 to work, but seriously, this is useless. 16 SpA on Landorus-I isn't helping you net any important KOs, if your speed isn't 252 on Landorus, you miss out on important speed ties on threatening Pokemon that will threaten your team. I see no reason for your desire to make all Pokemon tanky when it obviously doesn't work. I feel there is no need to discuss obvious material such as this common knowledge. As stated in the OP, this thread is mainly for new players to get started, and sometimes they might be new to competitive Pokemon and certain aspects of it; your junked up EVs certainly aren't helping.

I also stated in the OP to keep your cores as viable as possible and sadly, I'm not really sure how viable your core is. I agree with your statement: "Not everything has to be cookie-cutter on Smogon..." but nothing wants to be unviable on Smogon. This discussion is ruining the true purpose of the thread, but for now, I refuse to add your core to the archive due to apparent reasons.

If you wish to continue this discussion, please post it on my wall, I don't want the thread to be flooded with arguing.

I was not intending to argue about anything though my last post may have appeared hostile. I'm in error for that.

However, my impression of this thread is that we come up with certain core sets to test out and see how they work. I think my core sets may have viability. I just feel like I shouldn't be the only one thinking about testing them.

That being said, I hope it's safe to write up my Fighting/Guts-offensive core.

Metrolinerxlz, I would just like to note that cores do not necessarily have to be four pokemon with the same ability. In fact, that is often detrimental to the core, as they end up doing a similar thing, and thus having similar counters. A core is a group of pokemon that work well together, that is, deal with things the others are weak to, offensively or defensively.

Also, in regard to the EV discussion, it is a matter of efficiency. While investing in all stats may help it in some areas, it takes away from the pokemon doing what it is best at. Jack of all trades, master of none, if you will. You may dislike what you have dubbed "252ing", but it is often the best course of action in order for a pokemon to do the best it can at a certain role. Cookie-cutter things may be common, but that is generally for good reason. As noted by Inscribe, not doing so can lead you to miss out on a lot of potential power, speed or bulk, leading to things not performing nearly as well as they could with proper investment.

One final thing, when presenting your sets, try and emulate the text format used by others in this thread, as it makes them significantly easier to read, transfer and edit. Good luck with your next core!

Reactions: DoW
Zewwok,

I wanted to send this message directly to you, but I don't see the avenue to do PMs on your wall and didn't want to cram up wall space. Also, I need to show a couple of screenshots for the purpose of analysis.

First, you make a good point about the EVs and I made some test adjustments Nidoqueen as shown here.
nqea.jpg nqea1.jpg

Notice that even with max investments in Speed or Sp. Atk, that it still can be easily outspeed or outgunned by a faster or bulkier pokemon. Adding EVs to HP would be useless in this situation, as Nidoqueen doesn't have the bulk to tank a hit. Using the same setup on Nidoking virtually does the same thing, only with an extra kick in Speed. Any pokemon with a good priority attack can damn near OHKO both of them, which is why I found it important to add some bulk to both. Also, please note than in my first post I specifically stated that the EVs are only set to my preferences and that they should be set as the player sees fit. This is helpful to new Smogon players that wish to experiment or use the EV settings that have worked for them on other metagames.

Also, I'd like to reiterate that the core is viable as it's already in use. The Ground teams I've played against have had at least 2 of the pokemon from my core on their team with major differences. Steelix was suggested as an alternative and not all of the pokemon I've suggested have to be used. I understand that that yes, basing cores around Abilities is a risky idea, but it's worth testing out hence why I'm doing that and sharing my ideas here.

As for the organization issue, I would like to know how to incorporate those GIFs (or are they called sprites?) as I've seen in previous posts. Is there a code that needs to be pasted in? Can a simple photo be used as a substitute? Other than that, I will abide by the format in future posts.

all falls down

thanks ugly god
Zewwok,

I wanted to send this message directly to you, but I don't see the avenue to do PMs on your wall and didn't want to cram up wall space. Also, I need to show a couple of screenshots for the purpose of analysis.

First, you make a good point about the EVs and I made some test adjustments Nidoqueen as shown here.
View attachment 26665 View attachment 26666

Notice that even with max investments in Speed or Sp. Atk, that it still can be easily outspeed or outgunned by a faster or bulkier pokemon. Adding EVs to HP would be useless in this situation, as Nidoqueen doesn't have the bulk to tank a hit. Using the same setup on Nidoking virtually does the same thing, only with an extra kick in Speed. Any pokemon with a good priority attack can damn near OHKO both of them, which is why I found it important to add some bulk to both. Also, please note than in my first post I specifically stated that the EVs are only set to my preferences and that they should be set as the player sees fit. This is helpful to new Smogon players that wish to experiment or use the EV settings that have worked for them on other metagames.

Also, I'd like to reiterate that the core is viable as it's already in use. The Ground teams I've played against have had at least 2 of the pokemon from my core on their team with major differences. Steelix was suggested as an alternative and not all of the pokemon I've suggested have to be used. I understand that that yes, basing cores around Abilities is a risky idea, but it's worth testing out hence why I'm doing that and sharing my ideas here.

As for the organization issue, I would like to know how to incorporate those GIFs (or are they called sprites?) as I've seen in previous posts. Is there a code that needs to be pasted in? Can a simple photo be used as a substitute? Other than that, I will abide by the format in future posts.

use this site
search for a Pokemon on the bar at the top, click sprites on the horizontal bar underneath its name, click the desired sprite, and then copy the link in the box "bb code" and paste it here.

Defensive Core

Staraptor @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Feather Dance
- Roost
- Brave Bird

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
- Toxic/Thunder Wave
- Wish/Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunder Wave/Toxic

Coming Soon!

Offensive Core

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower

Mawile @ Mawilite
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Superpower

This post is under Construction.

How to Use

Obviously this is the most common offensive core for fairy teams, and all of these pokemon have defensive options to allow them to setup vs specific threats, and as bulky attackers, each of them is able to use dual screen support better than offensive mons like gardevoir.

Azumarill is a standout for hitting fire types who resist fairy attacks and wall clefable, as well as forcing mawille to use its weakest attacks, taking neutral hits from steel attacks, and being able to immediately threaten after busting out its +6.

I use this mawile over sic(A faster spread of 252 HP / 164 Atk / 92 Spe EVs with a Speed IV of 31 and an Adamant nature can be used to outspeed Pokemon such as 0 Spe Tyranitar and Scrafty) Because the team will often be called to start its sweep with or without spikes support, and the full damage helps to avoid people tanking in your face.

Clefable's magic guard allows it to handle sableye with impunity, although it dosen't get to use unaware to beat down the second most popular clefable or allow you to spam full hazards against calm mind pokes.

Threats to the core
anything that carries will o wisp annoys Clefable and Azumarill especially if they dont take enough from aqua jet.

Ditto. Use azumarill and clefable against normal teams carrying with this monster, setting up (iron head) mawille can easily lead to your most of your team being OHKOd.

Encore. While aqua jet has priority, whimsicott has faster priority even uninvested, and laughs at swords dance. Also smart playing by sending a fast threat in to lure sucker punch and then switching to an encore poke can force mawile out.

lando-T and gyarados intimidate stop mawile and hit back with earthquake,

rotom-W and mew take a hit and status/kill both mawile and azumarill.

Random sub+3 attack using things can screw mawille over as well even if they would be OHKO d by sucker punch, keep this in mind if they send in something suspicous, and consider using iron head to beat their plan.

Taking prior damage Is clefable's main check, as while it can tank specific physcial attacks and is almost never OHKO, the turns it needs to heal up and get it's moonblast into dangerous levels with calm mind are often enough for the opponet to stop it cold.

Tentacruel Is a hard counter for clefable, as it takes squat from you attacks and will kill you through boosts with acid spray.

Quagsire The counter set and the curse set can mess up all three of these pokemon respectively.

Skarmory can force either out if it needs to. scizor has equal that bulk and can set up or hit hard in kind despite the neutrality.

Priority Mindgames although mawille will never die to an ice shard, sucker punch, or extreme speed, things like honchcrow and mamoswine may repeatedly use the move to make sucker punch fail, and choosing play rough over sucker punch after the 2-3rd round to break it may lead to them dropping earthquake or a similar lethal move.

Sleep Powder/Spore. Mawille is also completely vulnerable to any sleep move, as is azumarill to resistant grass types such as venasaur, and you can't really hope to outspeed common users.

Tanks like garchomp and tyranitar can take a sucker punch and OHKO back, both being able to go mixed to help get the desired screen down.

Usually the team's weakness is made up for by a defensive core of klefki, togekiss, and a revolving spDef wall (florges,diancie,sylveon) whose support allows easier setup, an emergency pivot, clerical support, limited coverage on some defensive threats, chip damage through hazards to allow the sweep to go more smoothly.
Good Partners
  • Klefki
  • Togekiss
  • Diancie
  • Sylveon
  • Florges

Last edited:

all falls down

thanks ugly god
Offensive Core

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Flamethrower

Mawile @ Mawilite
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Superpower

This post is under Construction.

How to Use

Obviously this is the most common offensive core for fairy teams, and all of these pokemon have defensive options to allow them to setup vs specific threats, and as bulky attackers, each of them is able to use dual screen support better than offensive mons like gardevoir.

Azumarill is a standout for hitting fire types who resist fairy attacks and wall clefable, as well as forcing mawille to use its weakest attacks, taking neutral hits from steel attacks, and being able to immediately threaten after busting out its +6.

I use this mawile over sic(A faster spread of 252 HP / 164 Atk / 92 Spe EVs with a Speed IV of 31 and an Adamant nature can be used to outspeed Pokemon such as 0 Spe Tyranitar and Scrafty) Because the team will often be called to start its sweep with or without spikes support, and the full damage helps to avoid people tanking in your face.

Clefable's magic guard allows it to handle sableye with impunity, although it dosen't get to use unaware to beat down the second most popular clefable or allow you to spam full hazards against calm mind pokes.

Threats to the core
anything that carries will o wisp annoys Clefable and Azumarill especially if they dont take enough from aqua jet.

Ditto. Use azumarill and clefable against normal teams carrying with this monster, setting up (iron head) mawille can easily lead to your most of your team being OHKOd.

Encore. While aqua jet has priority, whimsicott has faster priority even uninvested, and laughs at swords dance. Also smart playing by sending a fast threat in to lure sucker punch and then switching to an encore poke can force mawile out.

lando-T and gyarados intimidate stop mawile and hit back with earthquake,

rotom-W and mew take a hit and status/kill both mawile and azumarill.

Random sub+3 attack using things can screw mawille over as well even if they would be OHKO d by sucker punch, keep this in mind if they send in something suspicous, and consider using iron head to beat their plan.

Taking prior damage Is clefable's main check, as while it can tank specific physcial attacks and is almost never OHKO, the turns it needs to heal up and get it's moonblast into dangerous levels with calm mind are often enough for the opponet to stop it cold.

Tentacruel Is a hard counter for clefable, as it takes squat from you attacks and will kill you through boosts with acid spray.

Quagsire The counter set and the curse set can mess up all three of these pokemon respectively.

Skarmory can force either out if it needs to. scizor has equal that bulk and can set up or hit hard in kind despite the neutrality.

Priority Mindgames although mawille will never die to an ice shard, sucker punch, or extreme speed, things like honchcrow and mamoswine may repeatedly use the move to make sucker punch fail, and choosing play rough over sucker punch after the 2-3rd round to break it may lead to them dropping earthquake or a similar lethal move.

Sleep Powder/Spore. Mawille is also completely vulnerable to any sleep move, as is azumarill to resistant grass types such as venasaur, and you can't really hope to outspeed common users.

Tanks like garchomp and tyranitar can take a sucker punch and OHKO back, both being able to go mixed to help get the desired screen down.

Usually the team's weakness is made up for by a defensive core of klefki, togekiss, and a revolving spDef wall (florges,diancie,sylveon) whose support allows easier setup, an emergency pivot, clerical support, limited coverage on some defensive threats, chip damage through hazards to allow the sweep to go more smoothly.
Good Partners
  • Klefki
  • Togekiss
  • Diancie
  • Sylveon
  • Florges
change iron head to Fire Fang / Iron Head on mawile

Also, Inscribe does not come on anymore so I don't know what will happen with this thread.

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is it possible to get the "owner" switched. I will gladly take it over and manage it.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I'm pretty sure it's not possible to 'switch' the owner of the thread, I think you would have to start one from scratch instead and just c/p everything that's already been done. However before you do that I would get approval from one of the OM mods, just so they know what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)