MONOTYPE CORES

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
I'm pretty sure it's not possible to 'switch' the owner of the thread, I think you would have to start one from scratch instead and just c/p everything that's already been done. However before you do that I would get approval from one of the OM mods, just so they know what you're doing.
I can update the OP for now. We'll find a permanent solution soon.

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey Guys,

The Eevee General was kind enough to let me start a new thread to revive this project and complete such a valuable resource for our community.

If you posted in this thread will you please copy and paste your post(s) over to the new one so we may have everything in one spot. Also, I want to make sure the original contributor gets recognized opposed to a long list of my posts where I've copied and pasted everyone's work from here. We're missing cores for many of the most common types in our meta. For instance, no one posted a Dragon core!

You can find the new thread here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ansferring-cores-from-the-old-thread.3519342/

I look forward to seeing all the creative cores our community has to share over in the new thread!

-scpinion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)