New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

I am requesting a name change to just COALLA.
My reason is just to remove all the distracting numbers and everyone calls me COALLA anyway. Originally put all the numbers since it was my gamertag way back when on xbox, would like to make it briefer and better now. Thank you.

done -maroon

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to change my name to Shengineer
This is so that it will match my online identity, matching my showdown account, discord, and more. I created this account many years ago and I recently returned to playing. Thanks!

done -maroon

Requesting name change to Heatranator. My current name was chosen to be temporary since I could not decide what my username would be until recently.

ok -maroon

Sawkasm

formerly z3ll1
I'd like to change my forum name to match my SD account: Sawkasm

The main reason is that I'm staffing multiple rooms and I would like my forum name to match that name for clarity.

Thank you in advance, have a great day!

ok -maroon

I request a name change from The2009Zapdos to MattC (Banned)

No, my real name isn't Matt C. It's a play on the Yu-Gi-Oh card Maxx "C" and a reference to it being banned. As much as I did love The2009Zapdos, it's not great on my mental health. I'm in a constant state of paranoia -- just because of a username. So please, for the sake of my health: can I be referred to as MattC (Banned)?

done--mari
Requesting unlock

Also, can you change my birthday thing to August 27, 2009? That's the actual one

:worrywhirl: ok -maroon

clematis

formerly EdDaBoss
Would like to change my username please to clematis because I've entirely stopped using the old moniker in every situation where it's relevant. And also it's my name too. Pretty sure that nobody on here is using the new one; I couldn't find it anywhere.

ok -maroon

SeidEffect

formerly BIGPLAY Blake
Requesting name change from BIGPLAY Blake to SeidEffect.

No longer an employee of BIGPLAY and have changed all gaming usernames and socials to SeidEffect

done -maroon

Hey, could I change my name to matte? I finally got a badge and really want this name. I go by this on the Smogon Discord, as well as everywhere else (not showdown tho). waytoopetty is a terrible name for a team rater, as it says that i'm a petty person.

The account I am requesting hasn't been online since Feb 17, 2014

Also I have been larping as a 16 year old for quite some time, cat would know this LOL. Can you age me 2 years back? I already changed my age on my first day here as I had a misclick (if thats relevant).

oki--mari
Its been a month, requesting unlock!!

ok -maroon

Fardin

Tournament Banned
am i eligible to go back to my old name

e. wanted to go back to it for a very long time now but someone made an account with the name fardin shortly after i went to skooma, so i thought it wouldnt be possible. the account is gone now tho fsr so imma give it a try

you will not be allowed to change your name again if you do this. if all is good i will do it -maroon
good with me ty - skooma

done -maroon

Kinetic

my focus is UNPARALLELED
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
requesting a name change (well removal of distracting numbers) to
Kinetic
reason being i only use Kinetic1000 on sites where Kinetic is taken, and pretty much everyone calls me Kinetic and i like how it looks without the 1000 at the end
the old account hasn't logged on since 2005 and doesn't have any visible posts

oki--mari

Hello! After disappearing for many years due to being in an awful state mentally I've decided to return now that I'm better and I'd like to return to the nickname I was more know as: Alice Kazumi.

Gu Yun as a nickname holds little to no memory to me.

oki--mari
Requesting unlock, it has been over a month.

yep - nya

Reactions: cat

jreads

formerly IKnowAGuy
Hi! Requesting a name change to jreads, which matches my Pokemon Showdown account. I made this account before I had a real tag, and it's time to update it.

yep - nya

KamenOH

formerly DynamaxBestMeta
DynamaxBestMeta to KamenOH

1, dynamax isnt even a thing anymore
2, want it to be the name i use elsewhere

yep - nya

didls

formerly Besom
I'd like to change my name from Besom to didls (which doesn't appear to be in use).

I originally picked this name because I was playing Dragon Quest IX and saw it in one of the characters' dialogue boxes. I don't have any connection to this name anymore and would rather use one I identify with on other platforms.

done -maroon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)