Tournament NU Conquest #2! (WON BY MEGAZARD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
beat shane in a game of take 5 mons
i'm stealing all his broken crap, i.e sceptile, magmortar, hariyama, mesprit and ludicolo
love my dancing aurorus ;D

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Hi Teddeh . It is stated in the thread OP that you are allowed to john for at most 24 hours. If these people continue to john, then it is absolutely essential that you PM me either on smogon/PS! with the names of this people as this allows the tour to run smoothly.

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Teddeh No, I have discussed this with the fmods and they decided that there are no more subs therefore these mons are void and unusable. Sorry :(

won an all or nothing vs parpar thanks to safety goggles aurorus lmao, gg

current mons should be:
Teddeh: Mantine, Archeops, Garbodor, Golurk, Rhydon, Jynx, Beheeyem, Musharna, Aurorus, Rotom, Altaria, Raichu, Fraxure, Vileplume, Lilligant, Sliggoo, Quagsire, Frillish, Linoone, Weezing, Sceptile, Magmortar, Hariyama, Mesprit, Ludicolo, Rotom-Fan, Scyther, Omastar, Sandslash, Ferroseed, Vivillon, Xatu, Lanturn, Gurdurr

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm active but nobody is accepting my challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)