Official E3 2010 Topic

lets see a led zeppelin/rush/jimi hendrix/neil young/van halen/deep purple/ACDC/Taylor Swift/Toby Keith/Elmo/anything better than the beatles. Beatles suck. Seriosuly though, a led zeppelin rock band would be awesome!
Who want's to bet Nintendo will reveal the next PMD game? Those blazing yellow adventure fire things came out like 2 years ago. Of course, I don't play PMD, so I wouldn't know.
As said before, we need something on zelda wii 2. Is it a sequel to twilight princess, or it's own game? Is that person really the master sword? Do you have more than a picture?
Metroid: Other M: When this was anounced last year I went bonkers, I saw the commercial on ign or something and was enthralled. Then 12 months go by with no knews, and being reminded of it again has sparked my spirit.
Nintendo will hint at plans for super mario galaxy 3.
A new megaman game will be revealed. Mayby even 3-d, but know matter who badass megaman gets, he still won't be able to shoot up.
Please, let there be a new awesome Crash Bandicoot game in the works. That guy was always awesome. Make it available for DS or wii or 360 though.

Mario party 9 will be revealed. <_<

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
if the surprise doesnt involve half life 2 ep.3 or some form of a half life sequel the surprise isnt worth it imo, no matter what it is

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA

and halo or something i dunno

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if the surprise doesnt involve half life 2 ep.3 or some form of a half life sequel the surprise isnt worth it imo, no matter what it is
Counter-Strike 2 or a major revision to the Source engine would be a helluva surprise I think.

I guarantee you that most, if not all of Microsoft and Sony's press conferences will be about their respected motion controls. We will likely get a dab or two of video game footage from first party developers and that will be it.

Nintendo..oy vey, I hope to god they don't put that annoying ass woman on there to talk about dogs or some shit. And I don't want a stockholders meeting either. Yet, we will probably get both and little to nothing about LoZ. Who knows, maybe Miyamoto will don his Link gear once more for us?

I'm honestly mostly interested in EA/Ubisoft/Konami because they typically always show games, and that is what I watch E3 for.

Firestorm

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Microsoft has a separate Natal conference happening on Sunday and will be shown in video form on Tuesday.

Sony's gonna kill it this year. Just like they did last year.

The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy vs. XIII, Killzone 3, LittleBigPlanet 3, Metal Gear Solid Rising info pl0x.

Super

This space for rent
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This, definitely this. At this point with how long its been, if it doesn't have a duration at least close to HL2's (non episode) I may be slightly disappointed. Steam for Linux may be awesome but I doubt it.

And I forgot about Golden Sun DS. I'm hoping they give more information about that, last time it was just a simple trailer.

Firestorm

It is going to be Portal 2 related, not HL Ep 3 or Steam or anything. Press release makes specific mention of it =P

VALVE ANNOUNCES MAKING GAMES IS HARD

June 9, 2010 -- Aperture Science, doing business as Aperture Laboratories LLC, in partnership with Valve today announced the successful completion of an ethics-review-panel-supervised release date restructuring process. Portal 2, the sequel to the ground-breaking title that earned over 30 Game of the Year awards despite missing its original ship date, is now targeted for a 2011 release.

Representatives from both companies acknowledged that public safety concerns factored into the decision. They went on to say that even though Portal 2 will arrive slightly later than planned, all life on earth won't instantaneously stop as every molecule in your body explodes at the speed of light, which is what would happen should a rip ever appear in the fabric of Valve Time.

"Also, the game will be even better," they added, missing an historic opportunity to create the first product delay press release to mention that a product is being delayed to make it worse.

To ask questions about how close we all came to dying, or to ask futile questions about the previously announced E3 ***PORTAL-2-THEMED-FOR-GOD'S SAKE*** surprise or, less futilely, to schedule an appointment to attend a Portal 2 screening at the Valve booth during E3, please contact Valve's delegate to the EU's Valve Time Studies Group, Doug Lombardi.

Actually, I would be very interested in seeing the new 3DS that's being hyped up. Also am I the only one who thinks Metroid the other M is going to be really gimmicky with a lot of...shall I call it "jiggle physics"? I really wish Retro Studios would make another metroid game in the same vein as metroid prime, just with a different story.

Isn't pokemon info usually released through a magazine circulated only in japan? Any info would be good, especially things like mechanic changes and such, but it'd more likely than not be images of some new pokemon/locations, if there's any information about it at all.

It would be really neat, though, if black and white had some features that made use of the rumored 3DS (some of the cinematics, towns, or even battle scenes could be in 3D).

Firestorm

Pokemon is not an E3-type of game as I said.

Other M looks interesting but honestly I am not liking what I've heard about the controls. Ugh. This WiiMote only policy they had for it has turned something that should have been fairly intuitive to a clumsy crapshoot.

Black Ops looks zzzzzz. I don't see any reason to be interested in another Activision Call of Duty game. It'll be interesting to see if Respawn comes out with any announcements at E3 though.

I'm quite disappointed and confused by the new Rock Band Keyboard. Hopefully there will be clarifications on that.

Also, like everyone else, I want some goddamn details on Zelda Wii and Metroid Other M.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hopefully konami is also showing more of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow because that one looked great :P

Firestorm

Yes? GameSpot doesn't know anything about what's there yet. That's just grabbed from their site database. Pokemon Black is an upcoming game and popular on their site so it's listed.

How come it only mentions pokemon black when I hover over nintendo?
On GameSpot / GameFAQs, one version of the game usually gets most of the traffic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)