ORAS UU Type Cores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaroq

Cover me.
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My vote goes to nv and TSR (xMarth is third in my heart because Fletchinder is cool). Both of these cores look pretty solid, although nv's needs support in the form of an answer to Mega Aerodactyl and benefits heavily from hazard control as well. Slap a Doublade/Cobalion on there and you have the makings of a nice offense team similar to the kind of stuff I like to use. TSR's core also uses a few of my favorite Pokemon and has solid matchups vs. most playstyles.

Also, thanks to Shiba for hosting this, this is a pretty cool project even though I didn't personally take part in it up to now.

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Alright guys, voting is over for the
final cores! nv wins the final week of type cores with 11 votes and xMarth gets runner-up with a close 10, so congrats to them and thanks to everyone that participated in this final week of ORAS UU Type Cores!
xMarth 10
TSR 6
GXS 4
Mr. Highways 3
NV 11
Vapo 1
Brandonbeast 2

Just wanted to thank everyone that participated and kept this specific project alive for the full 20 (nice round number imho) weeks of it. If you guys have time be sure to check out the Hall of Fame in this post, it's kinda cool to look at how some of the cores developed with changes or trends within the metagame over the full 20 weeks of this project.

As for future projects, I really enjoy contributing to the UU subforum (I think I'm nearing 300 posts or something) so you guys should expect the Teambuilding Compendium, which will be updated almost weekly alongside the Viability Rankings (whenever the Checks Compendium is finished it will be posted) to be up in the near future, and also a new thread, whether it's a weekly project like this or some type of tournament with a prize, much like how DaSpoofy hosts his tours with the plush or w/e. But yeah, thanks again everyone for the support for a long 20 weeks :] really appreciate it

tagging Hogg to lock this whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)