[Pokebank exclusive] Pawniard, Alomomola, Anorith, Tentacool, Skarmory, Lileep, Overcoat Shelmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC: 0361-7307-7230 IGN: Tae Yeon
No hacked pokemon please. I'll take cloned shinies if you're ever so willing to trade them off.

I have a few Rain Dish Tentacools for trade. All of them have 31/x/31/31/31/31/31 spreads, Timid, Rain Dish (Pokebank Hidden Ability!) and the egg moves Knock Off, Haze, Aqua Ring, Rapid Spin in a Dive Ball. With access to Rapid Spin and the ability to absorb Toxic Spikes on entry, Tentacruel is a good anti-hazard pokemon.

Have 1 Males 1 Female.

Also have extra perfect 1 FEMALE 31/0/31/31/31/31! This will take something nice to get off my hands.

Also have access to Alomomola with the Regenerator ability, Bold with 31/x/31/31/31/31 spreads in a Dream Ball with the egg moves Mist, Mirror Coat, Pain Split, Refresh.
1 5ive male and 1 6iv male.

Primarily looking for these pokemon in non-shiny form with the appropriate egg moves and Hidden Power if applicable: Chimchar(Naive HA HP Ice perfect 31/30/30/31/31/31 spread), Clamperl (F, HA)

Lileeps have the Storm Drain ability and Relaxed nature, are in Poke Balls and have the egg moves Curse, Stealth Rock, Mirror Coat and Recover with the spreads 31/31/31/x/31/0 and 31/x/31/31/31/0. All male.

Anoriths have the Swift Swim ability, Adamant with 31/31/31/x/31/31 spreads and the egg moves Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Curse in a Dream Ball. Only have 2 males in stock.

Shelmets have 31/x/31/31/31/31 spreads, Timid, Overcoat and the egg moves Guard Split, Spikes, Baton Pass, Encore in a Luxury Ball. 1 male and 1 female.

Pawniards have the Defiant ability, Adamant with 31/31/31/x/31/31 spreads and the egg moves Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Quick Guard in a Luxury Ball. 1 male available.

Skarmories have the Sturdy ability, Impish with 31/31/31/x/31/31 spreads and the egg moves Stealth Rock, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Drill Peck in a Heavy Ball. All males.

Mainly looking for Pokebank exclusives (not the starters). Bonus if the ball is a matching or exclusive ball like Dream Ball or Moon Ball.

Last edited:
Hey that's my tentacool! Just wondering how you got them in dive balls when I traded you a male??

Anyways, I'm interested in regen ALo. I have HA Aerodactyl and HA Timburr...Interested?

Hey that's my tentacool! Just wondering how you got them in dive balls when I traded you a male??

Anyways, I'm interested in regen ALo. I have HA Aerodactyl and HA Timburr...Interested?
Hey there, i actually had two on going trades. the other guy was gonna trade me a female in a dive ball, i was going to pick whoever replied first but you both came online at roughly the same time so I took both.

I'd be interested in HA Aerodactyl. Is it in a special ball?

Hey there, i actually had two on going trades. the other guy was gonna trade me a female in a dive ball, i was going to pick whoever replied first but you both came online at roughly the same time so I took both.

I'd be interested in HA Aerodactyl. Is it in a special ball?
Unfortunately it isn't :( It was hard enough getting a male HA let alone a female in a special ball. But It is perfect 5IV, jolly w/ wide guard & tailwind

Unfortunately it isn't :( It was hard enough getting a male HA let alone a female in a special ball. But It is perfect 5IV, jolly w/ wide guard & tailwind
Sorry didn't mean to reply that I was uninterested, but I don't have any Alomomolas on me at the moment so I have to pass for now. I do want that Aerodactyl though unfortunately.

Sorry didn't mean to reply that I was uninterested, but I don't have any Alomomolas on me at the moment so I have to pass for now. I do want that Aerodactyl though unfortunately.
ok no worries. Well let me know if you get another 5IV Alo....My Aerodactyl's now have wide guard, Tailwind, Whirlwind & Pursuit as egg moves

Hey man, would it be possible for me to give you a speed boost carvanha for one of the lileep? Assuming you don't already have it, it's a good opportunity to add something to your list of pokebank exclusive hidden ability mons =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)