[Pokebank exclusive] Pawniard, Alomomola, Anorith, Tentacool, Skarmory, Lileep, Overcoat Shelmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, what would you like for one of your storm drain Lileeps?
Hey there, thanks for your interest but I have most of the non-legends you have on your thread already and I'm not looking for legends at the moment.

Hey man, would it be possible for me to give you a speed boost carvanha for one of the lileep? Assuming you don't already have it, it's a good opportunity to add something to your list of pokebank exclusive hidden ability mons =P
Unfortunately I have one of those already, thank you.

Hey there, thanks for your interest but I have most of the non-legends you have on your thread already and I'm not looking for legends at the moment.

Unfortunately I have one of those already, thank you.
OK then, well the quest continues I guess... (would it be possible for me to get spitbacks? =/)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would you trade a Lileep for a (Love Ball) Chlorophyll; 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Heal Pulse, Weather Ball, Grass Whistle) or (Pokeball) Rock Head; 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard, Roost) ?

You should probably list the things you have, lol.

Do you have any interest in a Damp Mudkip/Shell Armor Turtwig?
I'd list them but then people would call me obnoxious. I don't have those but I'm not very interested in them at the moment unfortunately.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd list them but then people would call me obnoxious. I don't have those but I'm not very interested in them at the moment unfortunately.
It wouldn't be obnoxious, I don't think so anyway. If anything it would be helpful to me personally haha.

The only other things I have are Dream Ball Ralts, Moon Ball Gastly/Misdreavus, Premier Ball Castform and Love Ball Buneary's.

I'm looking for females in special balls, if you have any.
Well I can certainly cover the female part (not that it means anything) but the only speed boost carvanhas I can hatch are in the good ole' pokeball which is CLEARLY the special... est, ball of all =P
Eh whatever I guess I don't really have anything to offer you so I'll just be on my way...
On my way, on my way, on my way
I would like to... reach out my hand *shot*

Hey sorry about that. Kinda new to smogn, but what's full redis and semi-redis and all that? Kinda interested in the HP Grass Milotic. Is it Kalos-hatched?
Everything under the ----- Black & White---- line is on my white cart, meaning it's not from sixth gen. ^^

Full Redis was more for when you could clone pokemon easily and put them up in your trade thread. Full redis means you can trade it to anyone, semi redis means you can trade it but the people you trade it to can't and no resi basically means you can't trade it to anyone else. :P

Okay. I'm available now and I think the other person is looking for those, they don't have 'em.
Whoops.
cmt for anorith
Sorry man I'm not interested at the moment sorry for the mix up.
Everything under the ----- Black & White---- line is on my white cart, meaning it's not from sixth gen. ^^

Full Redis was more for when you could clone pokemon easily and put them up in your trade thread. Full redis means you can trade it to anyone, semi redis means you can trade it but the people you trade it to can't and no resi basically means you can't trade it to anyone else. :P
I see, unfortunately I don't need anything from you right now, sorry about that.

Cmt for the ha lileep with stealth rocks. (Might want to wait a bit since I have to so a massive update and I am working on adamant poliwag)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)