Sports Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

No, Jinder lost but Seth got legitimately injured in the match. WWE hasn't disclosed the severity of it yet but the longer it takes for details to come out, the worse it seems.

Samoa Joe vs Hook ended up being way better than expected and completely blew Seth/Jinder away.

It's now confirmed that Kazuchika Okada is leaving NJPW at the end of the month. AEW-bound?
sure hope it aint WWE cus theyre stacked with stars, and ive enjoyed WWE so no hate there. AEW despite their history with signing and forgetting aint no way they forget Okada cus 1) it'd offer him NJPW/TNA/etc dates and 2) Forbidden Door theyd keep him strong.
my friend mentioned "what if TNA got him after he kissed the ring" and i was like "think he'll play an Ospreay but give love and go elsewhere, it's just up to him if he wants to be exclusive (WWE) or still have options (AEW)." tho wont lie if TNA managed too (And no i don't believe it but).... HUGE COUPE lol.

Thing is: AEW is stacked with stars too + they're getting Ospreay next month. Okada will be a top guy no matter where he goes but it's tough seeing a spot for him in either AEW/WWE (but they'll definitely force a spot open for him).

im glad they stuck with cody,nothing against punk but feel punk v seth could... just be booked? cody and roman still on different shows. (gunther was a sleeper i wanted to win, but ofc unlikely)
happy for bayley too, she def deserves it and probably shows a incoming face turn.

TheEaterOfBergs

Pro Wrestling is the Best in the World.
The 2024 Royal Rumble was a pretty good show with some great action in the Rumble matches, specifically the Womens match.
A great final 7 to finish out the Womens match and a good look into the future of the division.

Bayley definitely deserves the win and Mania match after helping carry the company on her back during the pandemic.
Can't wait to see Bayley face IYO for the gold.

And while I would've liked to see someone else win, Cody winning was a fine end to the show. A good Mens Rumble but not as good as last years.
Hopefully Cody can finally finish the story and put an end to this Roman Reign thats gotten stale since the previous victory over Cody.

GE8z89AWQAEdXV4.jpg

Last edited:
i was lucky enough to be a KID KID during the rock/austin/hhh/foley/taker etc "attitude era" and loved them all...

got love for roman, rock, cody, all sides - not hate on any at all.
last year was the time, PART ONE
this year is PART TWO, no damn need to screw Cody again.

Imagine if like... 96-98 they made Stone Cold wait 3 years, 96-98 - what is going on? you got a TOP HEEL FOR HIM TO CONQUER (he's not Mr. [Redacted] like that for Austin but) *the one who beats Roman for his title is SET.*

i'm happy for all who want rock v roman, dont wanna "rain on any's parade" but long term and logical wise? this is not it.

Edit*: I'ma def push TNA to my wrestling fans friends ever harder now cus AEW & WWE really on some clown shoes stuff rn. (Love AEW too but I dont think bringing the rankings back will last long lol)

*Rock vs. Roman won't distract from Vince, it's a futile try, can we not sabotage a truly over talent??? PLEASE?*

Last edited:

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The year is 1999, Rock has a so-so Wrestlemania main event

The year is 2013, Rock has a so-so Wrestlemania main event

The year is 2024...

It's a pre-taped episode (because the roster is in Australia for EC) so I'm not all that hyped for it. Hopefully it'll still be good though!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)