Postgame Silver State Mafia CA-S-1 - 4/10P GAME OVER

Wow I didn't expect y'all to actually listen to me so thank you for that.
---
In the day that magically lasted longer than it should, people from all around the square were yelling at each other, mindlessly pointing fingers and accusing each other without sense, like kids.

Overall, XnadrojX had the most votes:

(1/6) Moodycloud --- Cancerous
(1/6) Cancerous --- Hitmonleet
(2/6) XnadrojX --- tonithetourguide, Moodycloud.
(1/6) Leonard --- XnadrojX

(6/6) Extension --- Moodycloud, Cancerous, Da Letter El, Tonithetourguide, Leonard, Hitmonleet.

---

Sheriff:
-You may PM a target to check their faction.
-Results are either Townie/Neutral or Mafia.
-The Godfather will come up as Townie/Neutral.

Victory Conditions:

Position In Setup: Any of the following:
Random Town Leader
Random Town Investigative <<<
Random Town Non-Leader (x2) <<<
Random Town Non-Leader Non-Unique <<<
Vanilla (x2)

Random Mafia Head
Random Mafia Non-Head Non-Tactical

Random Neutral Unaligned or Evil

Will (Automatic):

N0: ToniTheTourGuide: This player is Townie or Neutral.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1

Kills of any kind are now possible.
To realize your action, please PM the host, if you don't have any or wish to do anything please PM /idle to skip the night, which will only be done if everyone agrees.

Deadline: 8:35 AM, June 9 (GMT -4:00)

Last edited:
When the sun shines, we find out the person who just couldn't stop dancing has finally stopped dancing, it helps reduce the awkwardness of the town, but it's just wrong if you think about it twice.

What were you thinking? You were glad because he died weren't you? GOD!!!

(He got shot down by the bad boys, the mafia).

Vanilla: (Can only be rolled once if random)
-You do not have any abilities.

Victory Conditions:

Position In Setup: Any of the following:
Random Town Leader
Random Town Investigative
Random Town Non-Leader (x2) <<<

Random Town Non-Leader Non-Unique <<<
Vanilla (x2) <<<

Random Mafia Head
Random Mafia Non-Head Non-Tactical

Random Neutral Unaligned or Evil

DAY 2
DL: JUNE 12, 9:44 AM GMT -4:00

Last edited:
Ok here's a lil suspect list of mine, it has some updates in it:

DLE: same stuff + revealing his whisper as a Rock video, which is either a waste of a whisper or just covering for mafia identity

Cancerous: same stuff + maybe afk all of a sudden

MoodyCloud: Takes a shit load of time to answer my whisper (which was revealed in post 78 btw), noting that I had to point out in public that he never answered to make him answer in public, which he didn't have to do since he had one whisper left (odd). Plus, he approved DLE's whisper publication but not mine (again, odd). Furthermore, like everyone else, he knew that I intended to lynch Cancerous and that I didn't actually do it in order to not put more attention on me. One real day later, he does the unlynch-lynch kinda nonsense with XnadrojX, which completely caught me off-guard. It might have been an attempt to distract me from lynching Cancerous, idk, but if he did, it worked, because XnadrojX died, not Cancerous. I also blame myself on this part because that was very stupid of myself to not see that.

So yeah guys, I'm down focusing these guys, they're the most likely to be the two mafs this game.

And sorry for my misplay, won't happen again... :(

See, this is what happen when you don't lynch moodycloud on d1

when will people start listening to me, the tactical powerhouse?

also, someone hooked me

I'd like to hear why moody decided to vote xandroid in the first place, and why he kept persisting that vote at the end of the day

Ok here's a lil suspect list of mine, it has some updates in it:

DLE: same stuff + revealing his whisper as a Rock video, which is either a waste of a whisper or just covering for mafia identity

Cancerous: same stuff + maybe afk all of a sudden

MoodyCloud: Takes a shit load of time to answer my whisper (which was revealed in post 78 btw), noting that I had to point out in public that he never answered to make him answer in public, which he didn't have to do since he had one whisper left (odd). Plus, he approved DLE's whisper publication but not mine (again, odd). Furthermore, like everyone else, he knew that I intended to lynch Cancerous and that I didn't actually do it in order to not put more attention on me. One real day later, he does the unlynch-lynch kinda nonsense with XnadrojX, which completely caught me off-guard. It might have been an attempt to distract me from lynching Cancerous, idk, but if he did, it worked, because XnadrojX died, not Cancerous. I also blame myself on this part because that was very stupid of myself to not see that.

So yeah guys, I'm down focusing these guys, they're the most likely to be the two mafs this game.

And sorry for my misplay, won't happen again... :(
Okay but your first suspect has "same stuff" as a reason for why he's there so uh what does that "same stuff" refer to ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)