Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Poliwag with hidden/dream world ability. Nature, IV's do not matter.

I have the following to offer,
Paras-Male-31/31/x/x/x/31-Mild Egg moves: Sweet Scent, Leech seed(you can use it for breeding.)
Larvesta-Male-31/x/x/31/x/31-Timid

Let me know if you can help me out.

Sorry to post again, but I'm still looking for someone who has a male Cacnea/Cacturne with Belch. I just need to borrow him for a few minutes to breed with my Bellsprout. Much appreciated. :)

Time for Rawbi's song and dance.

Offering lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Huge Power Marills, 3-4 IV Naive Rough Skin/Sand Veil Gibles, and lots of Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds with questionable IVs but I'm sure most of them have at least 3. Bad record keeping, apologies.

Now with 3-4 IV Naughty Play Rough Justified Absols!
What I would really like from you lovely people would be some Choice Specs, but offer me cool stuff and I'll see if I want it!

I don't have any eggs I need checked right now, but I'm curious the going rate for checking and hatching? I personally don't mind hatching (TSV 859). I consider a good trade to be a spitback/reject egg/having a few of my own eggs checked/doing it for free if I don't want or need anything. I doubt I'd ever charge a 5IV unless they had extras around or something. But that's just me and I'm not really immersed into this side of breeding yet, as of now I only intend to do it for personal projects and not to stock up on sellable shinies and I'll still Masuda.

So what's a good "price" for checking SVs per box? For a hatch? I honestly expect the check to be higher as they need instacheck and to record the data. I can hatch anyone's random egg while I'm breeding my own stuff.

ALSO: I'm debating my next project. I just finished HA Nasty Plot Smoochum and Switcheroo HP Ice Elektrike. What is the consensus on Trick Room Mega Cross? Brave 31/xx/31/31/31/0
I'd ask to borrow a brave Ditto or Bug group male. Also a 0 speed IV if anyone has it. Can offer spitback for borrowing fees.
Thump de trump

I can get you a Choice Specs. What do you offer?
  • 3-4 IV Adamant Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Huge Power Marills,
  • 3-4 IV Naive Rough Skin/Sand Veil Gibles
  • 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds
  • 3-4 IV Naughty Play Rough Justified Absols

• 3-4 IV Adamant Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Huge Power Marills,
  • 3-4 IV Naive Rough Skin/Sand Veil Gibles
  • 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds
  • 3-4 IV Naughty Play Rough Justified Absols
I can get you Choice Specs for a 4 IV Rough Skin female Gible, as long as one of the flawless stats isn't Sp.Atk.

anyone want to help me with a trade back charmander w dd and outrage? I'll give you one if you'll help me trade one from my x to y game. pm me if you are in.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for someone with SV 3449, not listed in the SV database. I will offer any quintflawless (i.e. 5IV) Pokemon from my thread (excluding the Ditto and shinies) to anyone with this SV for help hatching an egg. I will offer a spitback to anyone who refers me to a trustworthy hatcher with this SV.

I don't have any eggs I need checked right now, but I'm curious the going rate for checking and hatching? I personally don't mind hatching (TSV 859). I consider a good trade to be a spitback/reject egg/having a few of my own eggs checked/doing it for free if I don't want or need anything. I doubt I'd ever charge a 5IV unless they had extras around or something. But that's just me and I'm not really immersed into this side of breeding yet, as of now I only intend to do it for personal projects and not to stock up on sellable shinies and I'll still Masuda.

So what's a good "price" for checking SVs per box? For a hatch? I honestly expect the check to be higher as they need instacheck and to record the data. I can hatch anyone's random egg while I'm breeding my own stuff.

ALSO: I'm debating my next project. I just finished HA Nasty Plot Smoochum and Switcheroo HP Ice Elektrike. What is the consensus on Trick Room Mega Cross? Brave 31/xx/31/31/31/0
I'd ask to borrow a brave Ditto or Bug group male. Also a 0 speed IV if anyone has it. Can offer spitback for borrowing fees.
Jump de fump

Last edited:
Anyone available to check an egg for me? Finally got the IVs and ability I want (and that probably won't happen again anytime soon with my luck) and now I just need to know its shiny value.

EDIT: I will be away for about 20 minutes but I will be back for a little while

Last edited:
Okay, so I wasn't going to bother with trying to abuse Pokecheck for shinies, but since I just hatched THREE flawless Anticipation Eevees in a row, I figure I may as well try for it.

Anybody want to check these eggs for their shiny value for me? I can offer some premium Eevee spitbacks in return.

Looking for someone with the Shiny Value of 1168, so he/she could hatch an egg for me. I don't have much to offer, but I'm willing to breed something in return for your services.

Anybody want to check these eggs for their shiny value for me? I can offer some premium Eevee spitbacks in return.
I can check them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)