Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I've got a batch of 5IV Adamant HA Dratini with the Pokebank move Extreme Speed. I was Wonder Trading away my Eevee spitbacks when I was lucky enough to get one. So yeah, I have a few of these up for trade. I'm not looking for anything in particular. I'm interested in Flawless Pokemon, Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities and Pokebank Pokemon.
I need a male. Check post #145 on my thread (page 6) if you need anything. Mostly just need one for ES, but whatevs.

Can anyone provide me with a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 foreign (I'm from U.S.) male pokémon from the field egg group?
It would be greatly appreciated

They use the Masuda method, the first method mentioned in this video. Basically, they breed a Pokemon from their region with a Pokemon from foreign region which increases the chance of a Pokemon being shiny. This allows them to breed for nature, ability, egg moves and IVs.
Is there another way? They seem to be quite common, and I'm not sure if the Masuda method is the best way to get tons of shinies.

May this method ever come back?
No, tho who knows when someone is able to fully hack the 3DS. Nintendo added a scrambler to code in the 1.2 update so things like Instachecker are useless.

I'm glad it's gone, It killed legit shiny pokemon trading.

Also, tired of running into people online with a full team of shiny pokes that suck in battles.

No, not until someone fully hacks the 3DS, Nintendo added a scrambler to code in the 1.2 update so things like Instachecker are useless.

I'm glad it's gone, It killed legit shiny pokemon trading.

Tired of running into people online with a full team of shiny pokes that suck in battles.
I actually agree with that, it seems like this gen made shinies way more common... Maybe that's just me?

I actually agree with that, it seems like this gen made shinies way more common... Maybe that's just me?
Yeah, I actually thought last gen was already very easy with RNG. Instacheck took it to a whole new level thanks to no learning/work to get shinies. All you had to do was find your numbers and find a match :/

Not counting the Instacheck BS, they are more common because of the Friend Safari.

Any poke encountered from the Friend Safari has an 1/1365 chance of being shiny which is 6x than normal = 1/8192 (just like the Masuda Method).

In fact the 2 shiny pokes I traded with you were from a Friend Safari.

Not counting the Instacheck BS, they are more common because of the Friend Safari.

Any poke encountered from the Friend Safari has an 1/1365 chance of being shiny which is 6x than normal = 1/8192 (just like the Masuda Method).

Ah yes, I remember I read that somewhere. I suppose that's where the perfect IVs came from then.

Thanks again for those, I gave them as Christmas presents to my non-competitive friend and he was so happy xD

Yeah, I actually thought last gen was already very easy with RNG. Instacheck took it to a whole new level thanks to no learning/work to get shinies. All you had to do was find your numbers and find a match :/
Yeah, it ruins the whole "HOLY CRAP I GOT A SHINY :DDDDDDDD" feeling

RNGing in gen 5, on a 3DS at least, has proven to be impossible for me. Those darn timer0s...

My friend was mentioning this earlier but I didn't believe him! It's really 6x easier?

I could give you some, any you're needing in particular? I don't have any HA stuff, but yeah just let me know.
Really anything that can only be gotten from pokebank, the starters, etc they don't need good ivs or anything, as long as they have their good ability. I didn't play 5th gen so i wouldn't be able to get anything by myself anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)