Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a long shot but if anyone can get their hands on ANY Yamask for me I would be willing to offer way more than it is worth.

Help evolve my poliwhirl? Trade a junk poke and I'll send you a Sand Veil HP Ice Helioptile, or a 4iv Anticipation Eevee with egg moves.

FC:2165-6299-7965

Edit: Done. Cheers, Arc

Last edited:
Help evolve my poliwhirl? Trade a junk poke and I'll send you a Sand Veil HP Ice Helioptile, or a 4iv Anticipation Eevee with egg moves.

FC:2165-6299-7965
I'll help you, I need to evolve my Haunter. FC in sig.

EDIT: Enjoy your Politoed, and thanks for the Eevee!

Last edited:
Want

3-5 IV Moldbreaker Drillbur

Have

6 IV Female Sassy Larvitar with Guts (no egg moves)

4 IV Female Impish Skarmory with Study (Has Whirlwind and Brave Bird egg moves) (IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/x)

looking for someone to exchange friend codes for friend safari. I still don't know what my safari contents are, surprise i guess.

I am offering 4-5 iv timid blaze cyndaquils. Looking for pokebank pokes and other good iv pokes. PM me if interested

looking for someone to exchange friend codes for friend safari. I still don't know what my safari contents are, surprise i guess.
I like dis gamble.

What's your FC? Mine's in my sig. I'll find out for you quickly.

Edit: Well its been an hour and no response. Next time you ask for help at least be around long enough to receive it. ;p

Last edited:
Can someone breed me a spitback extreme speed dratini when it comes out ? I don't have anything from diamond up to black 2 :(

I like dis gamble.

What's your FC? Mine's in my sig. I'll find out for you quickly.

Edit: Well its been an hour and no response. Next time you ask for help at least be around long enough to receive it. ;p
sorry. got it already. been busy searching other places and chat. It's psychic: abra,sigilyph,girafarig if you're interested.

sorry. got it already. been busy searching other places and chat. It's psychic: abra,sigilyph,girafarig if you're interested.
Its ok.

Abra is quite sexy tho, and Sigilyph ain't half bad either.

I'll add once you tell me your FC.

Could you quickly be online so we can get each other's 3rd slot / HA?

Epikhairz

Anything goes
Looking for any member of the Talonflame family with Gale Wings with an Adamant nature and preferably 5 IV and female, though not required

Can offer Snivy, Tepig, Squirtle with Aura Sphere + Dragon Pulse, and Piplup, among others

PM if interested

Altenatively, if your Friend Safari has Fletchinder, PM me so we can add eachother and I can do it that way

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
If anyone could bank a MALE pokemon from the bug egg group (scyther, gliger, flygon, butterfree, etc) with defog, I have a timid 27/0/31/31/31/18 Xerneas with your name on it.

Hey guys. I've got a batch of 5IV Adamant HA Dratini with the Pokebank move Extreme Speed. I was Wonder Trading away my Eevee spitbacks when I was lucky enough to get one. So yeah, I have a few of these up for trade. I'm not looking for anything in particular. I'm interested in Flawless Pokemon, Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities and Pokebank Pokemon.
I would really like one, anything specific you want?

looking for a 0Speed IV Ditto

can offer/breed lots of 5IV Stuff, just say what you need
can also offer Lefties or Master Ball, tons of Hearth Scales, Moon Stones, Sun Stones, Dusk Stones etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)