Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the berry! Hope you like the 5 IV Chikorita :)
Ahh, thank you!

Don't have a good Chikorita yet.

Added you, I see you've added me.

Will trade you now.

Can I have berry too ill give you buizel dream ball spitback
YOU get one too!

Thanks, I'd like that :).

Will trade you after Cluthes.

Male only tho right?

So still pokeball.
Yeah it is.

I'm pretty sure.

I've been reading the Analysis for Mega Mawile and I must asK:
Would a Zero Speed Adamant Mega Mawile with the following movepool of Swords Dance/Sucker Punch/Play Rough/Rock Slide (doubles format) Iron Head (singles) be a good viable Pokemon in a Trick Room Team?

Would a Zero Speed Adamant Mega Mawile with the following movepool of Swords Dance/Sucker Punch/Play Rough/Rock Slide (doubles format) Iron Head (singles) be a good viable Pokemon in a Trick Room Team?
brave would be better than adamant

as a rule, trick room is generally a lot harder to pull off in singles than it is in doubles

well trick room is better in doubles and having a spread move is good to have.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I don't understand why everyone uses a naughty nature on slurpuff when almost all it's moves are special. I mean, I know it gets belly drum and play rough but what about the rest of it's special moves?

I don't understand why everyone uses a naughty nature on slurpuff when almost all it's moves are special. I mean, I know it gets belly drum and play rough but what about the rest of it's special moves?
Belly Drum + Situs Berry compliments its HA, Unburden. But, Slurpuff's move pool is so absolutely barren (Return, Thief, and Play Rough is it I think) that it requires moves like flamethrower to get past checks and counters. Thief is an great coverage move, actually, but it is pretty counteracting to Unburden.

Slurpuff can run a Bulky Calm Mind set, which gains full use of its good special movepool.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You said it yourself, Belly Drum and Play Rough. Slurpuff only has 85 base SpA, which isn't that great, and it gets nothing great to bolster it besides Calm Mind. Belly Drum makes its Atk useable, and Play Rough is a great move.

Well, since its been a while since I did my last giveaway and I'm in a good mood right now (found my 3ds charger and bred a pretty sweet 3rd gen corphish for the Battle Frontier on emerald :3), I have decided to do a small giveaway.

Rules: no replies on this thread. Pm's or comments on my profile only (profile posts preferred :3)
Only one poke per person.
Already have my FC added before you contact me.

The pokemon:

6iv female adamant intimidate snubbull with 4 EM in a heal ball
31/xx/31/31/31/31 calm flower veil flabebe in an ultra ball
Xx/xx/xx/31/xx/0 female quiet analytic elgyem in a dream ball
31/xx/31/xx/31/31 female impsih overgrow chespin with 4 EM in a nest ball

Have fun :3

Wow, my HP Ice Abra project was pretty quick.

31/22/24/31/31/31 Timid Male w/ Magic Guard in an Ultra Ball.

I feel not having 30 in defense is fine since this is going to be the Revenge Killer set with Focus Sash anyhow.

On to Modest Abra w/ Magic Guard in a Premier Ball.

Wow, my HP Ice Abra project was pretty quick.

31/22/24/31/31/31 Timid Male w/ Magic Guard in an Ultra Ball.

I feel not having 30 in defense is fine since this is going to be the Revenge Killer set with Focus Sash anyhow.

On to Modest Abra w/ Magic Guard in a Premier Ball.
Or you can keep going for 31/0/30/31/31/31..just fort shits and giggles (and ocd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)