Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a pokemon that knows stealth rock that can breed with swinub that they would be willing to trade? Preferably male as I need to keep the ball the mother is in.

Thank you!

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a pokemon that knows stealth rock that can breed with swinub that they would be willing to trade? Preferably male as I need to keep the ball the mother is in.

Thank you!
I can sketch the move from a Friend Safari with smeargle, although it won't have many IVs.

Well, since its been a while since I did my last giveaway and I'm in a good mood right now (found my 3ds charger and bred a pretty sweet 3rd gen corphish for the Battle Frontier on emerald :3), I have decided to do a small giveaway.

Rules: no replies on this thread. Pm's or comments on my profile only (profile posts preferred :3)
Only one poke per person.
Already have my FC added before you contact me.

The pokemon:

6iv female adamant intimidate snubbull with 4 EM in a heal ball
31/xx/31/31/31/31 calm flower veil flabebe in an ultra ball
Xx/xx/xx/31/xx/0 female quiet analytic elgyem in a dream ball
31/xx/31/xx/31/31 female impsih overgrow chespin with 4 EM in a nest ball

Have fun :3
Reposting for new page :3

Also, anyone have any ideas what moves I should put on a gen 3 lonely Crawdaunt that I'll be using personally for the BF in emerald? I was thinking something like:

Surf
Swords dance
Sludge bomb
Brick break/aerial ace/taunt

But I would like to hear other opinions :3

(Keep in mind I no longer have my ice beam tm ;-;)

Last edited:
I bred you a spitback with SR if you like
If you could that would be awesome! Anything in particular you like? I've got a box full of 4-5IV loveball mawile with egg moves if you want one of them?

zero2exe - thanks for the offer but to save you the time, if Menezjul has one a low IV spitback might be easier and quicker and save you the hassle.

If you could that would be awesome! Anything in particular you like? I've got a box full of 4-5IV loveball mawile with egg moves if you want one of them?

zero2exe - thanks for the offer but to save you the time, if Menezjul has one a low IV spitback might be easier and quicker and save you the hassle.
You have an elekid spitback if not anything is ok

I have dis little cutie hatched by mr.trev (so bug him if you want a nickname). All you have to do is post on my profile your favorite sandwich and justify why its the best. I will only take the first 5 response and then I'll judge them, If I don't get 5 responses in the next 30 minutes, then I will judge what has been posted.

MikeAU is the winner

Ability:Adamant
Nature: Battle Armor
Spread: 31/31/31/31/17/31
Egg Moves: Cross Poison, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet
OT:Kevin
ID:11679

Last edited:

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
So uh, I was playing around with the Time Machine method and managed to lock in a shiny egg; I haven't figured out which IVs pass from which parents yet, but the random IV is unfortunately in speed :/

HOWEVER: I have powersaves, so I can backup my save at this point to keep getting shiny mons with this shiny egg.

I have two questions:

1. is this sort of thing frowned upon if I keep reloading the save to get more shinies (with the same egg PID and stuff)

and

2. if it ISN'T frowned upon, wtf should I use the spread for? (31/31/31/31/31/25 w/ maximum inheritance IVs)?

e: forgot to mention that HA *DOES* pass with this egg

So uh, I was playing around with the Time Machine method and managed to lock in a shiny egg; I haven't figured out which IVs pass from which parents yet, but the random IV is unfortunately in speed :/

HOWEVER: I have powersaves, so I can backup my save at this point to keep getting shiny mons with this shiny egg.

I have two questions:

1. is this sort of thing frowned upon if I keep reloading the save to get more shinies (with the same egg PID and stuff)

and

2. if it ISN'T frowned upon, wtf should I use the spread for? (31/31/31/31/31/25 w/ maximum inheritance IVs)?

Check if you can get different IVs+usable nature with a Power Item instead of an Everstone.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus

I have two questions:

and

Check if you can get different IVs+usable nature with a Power Item instead of an Everstone.
Also you could try with a genderless Pokemon, should come up with a different spread too (cannot assure if it'll still be shiny though).

Could someone be so kind as to assist me in a trade evolution? I can give you some Maison Items, as I don't feel like breeding at the moment.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

I have two questions:

and

I believe .com did something similar for his thread, so I believe this method isn't frowned upon.

Also, the best Pokemon I can think of that would appreciate that IV spread are Pokemon like Quagsire, bulky Venusaur, Swampert, Slowbro, Gastrodon, Tangrowth, Bronzong, Seismitoad...

(I'll edit more in as I'm done)

Last edited:

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Could someone be so kind as to assist me in a trade evolution? I can give you some Maison Items, as I don't feel like breeding at the moment.
I'll help you. Send me a trade request in the game. Don't need anything in return

Edit @ Below: NP man.

Last edited:

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
It turns out the non-everstone nature is Naughty, with a low random IV in sdef :/

looks like this spread will be relegated to tr and/or -spe mons :(

Still, it IS nice to have at least that much.

It turns out the non-everstone nature is Naughty, with a low random IV in sdef :/

looks like this spread will be relegated to tr and/or -spe mons :(

Still, it IS nice to have at least that much.
You could try hydreigon as it's speed is already a troll,and it won't change anything with a few less speed IVsIVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)