Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know what is worth RNG abusing in 4th Gen with smexy Poké Balls that learns Defog/Sucker Punch/4th Gen exclusive moves? Since I'll be going into a crazy RNG/ID abusing spree the next week to be set up before returning to the trade business thing, I'd like to know beforehand. Thanks in advance.
Groudon (Stealth Rocks, do Impish pls everyone does Adamant/Jolly)
Torchic (Knock Off Blaziken, won't have Speed Boost but still usable for Mega)
Obvious Latios/Latias
Heracross (Knock Off)
Hippowdon (Stealth Rock)
Giratina (Defog)

Some of these are 5th gen tutor moves, but you can get all of these in gen 4

He's looking to find them...
Essentially, every Egg that is generated has a Shiny Value [SV]. Also, every trainer who plays X and Y has a Trainer Shiny Value [TSV]. If the Egg is hatched in a game with the same TSV as it's SV it will hatch shiny.
Uh, interesting... So, how do you know what your TSV is? And how do you check the SV of an egg?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Uh, interesting... So, how do you know what your TSV is? And how do you check the SV of an egg?
You check it yourself or trade someone a Pokemon generated in your game (shininess doesn't matter). To check an egg use KeySAV2. To use the SAV portion of it you must have powersaves or a downloaded game. Anyone can use KeyBV; you just need to have an SD Card reader on your computer.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Latios [Defog], Latias[Defog], Scyther [Defog, but I think you have that covered], Skuntank [Defog], Lugia [Defog], Gligar [Defog, best user of it in RU if I remember. Kind of useless on Gliscor cause no Poison Heal].
Will probably post more later xD.
Gligar? Hm, didn't think of that one, that one's going to my "list" then. Thanks Lockie!

Groudon (Stealth Rocks, do Impish pls everyone does Adamant/Jolly)
Torchic (Knock Off Blaziken, won't have Speed Boost but still usable for Mega)
Obvious Latios/Latias
Heracross (Knock Off)
Hippowdon (Stealth Rock)
Giratina (Defog)

Some of these are 5th gen tutor moves, but you can get all of these in gen 4
Actually I got most of them (Including the Groudon, but in a Level Ball iirc), but you gave me a good idea with Torchic and Hippowdon. Thanks!

I'd like to know what is worth RNG abusing in 4th Gen with smexy Poké Balls that learns Defog/Sucker Punch/4th Gen exclusive moves? Since I'll be going into a crazy RNG/ID abusing spree the next week to be set up before returning to the trade business thing, I'd like to know beforehand. Thanks in advance.
Sucker Punch Hitmontop, Defog Togekiss, Sucker Punch Shiftry.

People have stated a lot of defog pokemon, but they forgot finneon/Lumineon :p. Pretty decent NU defogger, and definitely worthy of a mention.

Giveaway the first of first.

The rules are very simple to this giveaway. Post on my profile page your name and that you want to enter so I can invite you in a pm. Either ways after you do that you will vote for the pokemon that you like the best or the choice that another user has made. The winner with the most votes wins a shiny perfect hawlucha that was masuda method by me.

a) you cannot vote for yourself

b) the first five people that enter don't have to vote

c) the more unique the better chance you probably will have to win (please don't choose something everyone has like safari ball kangaskhan)

Chances are I will breed your shiny in the future.

so yeah post your user name on my profile page and then I will invite you in a convo and you can vote on your favorite mon and post your pokemon for submission.
prize:

Female

Adamant

OT: Me I hatched from my leftover eggs was hatched using masuda method

Ability: Unburden

31/31/31/x/31/31

Moves: agility, baton pass, quick guard

full redis (4 in stock)
5 people have entered which means any other contestants need to vote. And seriously only 5 people have entered I take it nobody wants a free shiny hawluchaXD

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
People have stated a lot of defog pokemon, but they forgot finneon/Lumineon :p. Pretty decent NU defogger, and definitely worthy of a mention.
I didn't even remember that Finneon/Lumineon even existed. lol That piece of trash 'mon is going to my "list" too then. Thanks Trev! c:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I didn't even remember that Finneon/Lumineon even existed. lol That piece of trash 'mon is going to my "list" too then. Thanks Trev! c:
It might be a garbage the best 'mon, it has a pretty cry~

and it can Rain Dance or spam Surf.

I really wish it was a little better.

Has any 6iv Rash Movie Diancie been RNGd already? I have been trying to find one badly.

Also Any tips on getting a 30 31 30 31 31 31 Volt tackle Naive Kalosborn HA pikachu It has consumed all my free time recently. I was using N liepard and a 5IViv (30 in hp) HA F pikachu But imoved into a singing meowth with that spree and said pikachu...Any tip?

Has any 6iv Rash Movie Diancie been RNGd already? I have been trying to find one badly.

Also Any tips on getting a 30 31 30 31 31 31 Volt tackle Naive Kalosborn HA pikachu It has consumed all my free time recently. I was using N liepard and a 5IViv (30 in hp) HA F pikachu But imoved into a singing meowth with that spree and said pikachu...Any tip?
You can't RNG abuse on the 6th gen. Not many legit Diancie have good IVs thus far, I've only seen one legit 6 IV one and it wasn't on smogon.

Damm ty for the reply i only got a hasty 3iv and its hard to come by and setup the rock polish with the diminished bulk. I guess imma wait.

Still any tips on that pikachu? 2 weeks worth of breeding and 8 very bad shinny pichus that got rageWT after im starthing to think i aimed 2 high.

I'd say take the first one with a good nature and RUN
As someone who has bred not one, but TWO VT Pikachu, it's pretty batshit.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Damm ty for the reply i only got a hasty 3iv and its hard to come by and setup the rock polish with the diminished bulk. I guess imma wait.

Still any tips on that pikachu? 2 weeks worth of breeding and 8 very bad shinny pichus that got rageWT after im starthing to think i aimed 2 high.
If you're going for the Pichu, you want to use the time machine method of breeding (google it if needed).
This means you can be working on other breeds at the same time, but if something comes up for the Pichu, you're good to go, rather than it consuming all your resources at once. :)

I'd say take the first one with a good nature and RUN
As someone who has bred not one, but TWO VT Pikachu, it's pretty batshit.
Ill take you word i would have run with a naugthy hp fire if it had its HA...This is really Despair inducing.

Looking for : 5 Ivs Bold/Calm Diancie and Flawless 5 ivs timid/modest/bold Pokeball Vivillon. CMT
Just a little word of advice. You MIGHT find a perfect Iv bold/calm diancie, but pokeball viv has no guarenteed perfect ivs, so you will probably never find one with perfect ivs or it will take years lol.

Just a little word of advice. You MIGHT find a perfect Iv bold/calm diancie, but pokeball viv has no guarenteed perfect ivs, so you will probably never find one with perfect ivs or it will take years lol.
Didnt know that, i got a 6 Ivs pokeball Vivillon in another forum but it was hacked. --'

Bump, also, is there any point in me carrying on soft resetting the Vivillion event or is there already a decent one going around?
I have a decent fancy one but it is mild which is plus special attack minus special defense. If I get lucky I might have the poke ball vivillion saturday when everyone else in my thread should be ready for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)