Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
question so I registered in a friendly I don't think this is a problem from what I recall but does my battle box have to be registered as well before 8 o clock?
Eh I forgot, but if I recall correctly as long as you signed up on the site, you should be able to participate, even if it means downloading your ID on the day of the competition and registering your battle box.

Eh I forgot, but if I recall correctly as long as you signed up on the site, you should be able to participate, even if it means downloading your ID on the day of the competition and registering your battle box.
ok just making sure it has been a while to since I joined a competition because I have been focusing only on breeding. I am pretty happy with that to because I feel like I have improved from where I started from.

Where do I go to get into a competition? I dont even have a team yet, but Im building one up
To add to what chester said, If you haven't signed up yet, go here to look for the available one, then download your ID from the PSS menu [not in the main menu] in battle spot [if i recall correctly], and register your battle box.

Minor question regarding the Dream Radar as well. Do Dream Orbs still count towards unlocking the next extension even if the Pokemon hasn't been caught?

Like, I know the requirements to catch Thundurus is 500 Dream Orbs (or however much it is) and catch Tornadus. If I continue collecting Dream Orbs after unlocking Tornadus's extension, will they count and thus unlock Thundurus immediately after catching Tornadus?

Is anybody willing to trade me a HA Lotad/Lombre or a HA dratini?
I'd appreciate it greatly. I have a few [POTENTIAL PARENTS FOR BREEDING PURPOSES] to trade (but then again I'm asking for ANY of them with HA).
Please leave a message on my profile if you have any you're willing to part with.
Edit: Yeah, fucked that one up.

Last edited:
Minor question regarding the Dream Radar as well. Do Dream Orbs still count towards unlocking the next extension even if the Pokemon hasn't been caught?

Like, I know the requirements to catch Thundurus is 500 Dream Orbs (or however much it is) and catch Tornadus. If I continue collecting Dream Orbs after unlocking Tornadus's extension, will they count and thus unlock Thundurus immediately after catching Tornadus?
Reposting question for new page

Is anybody willing to trade me a HA Lotad/Lombre or a HA dratini?
I'd appreciate it greatly. I have a few wetbacks to trade (but then again I'm asking for ANY of them with HA).
Please leave a message on my profile if you have any you're willing to part with.
I've been breeding Dratini recently. Anything in particular preference on Gender?

Is it weird that 7 out of 14 egg that match my TSV turn out to be ghost type pokemons lol ?

2 ghastly , 2 honedge , trevenant , pumkaboo , and a misdreavus .

edit : i'm pretty sure there are more than that but i didn't record lol

I'm trying to RNG a Scyther in the Bug-Catching Contest on a retail cartridge.

Is there any way to verify the seed I hit in RNG Reporter? I can't search Elm Calls because by the time I reach the grass, the frame has advanced by 30-50. The subsequent calls won't match the calls in the Seed to Time window because those only go up to 15.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I'll just verify the seed BEFORE talking to the guy.

Last edited:
I'm Hispanic & my relatives are Mexican, fuck you.
Spitback.
The term I was looking for was spitback.
How embarrassing on my end.
I would like to apologize to anyone who I may have (or have actually) offended. I'm still relatively new to the dialect of the community, and wasn't (before coming to smogon) acquainted with the term "spitback" anywhere. I was typing without much thought into my post, only paying attention the main description of the items saught (since spitbacks seem to be common low-level trades).

Im mexican and i took 0 offense from that.

Anyways im trying to get a 5iv bold zapdos with Heat Wave and defog and an impish technician 5iv schyter with both knock off and defog, not to mention a knock off IP iceshard lowkick 5iv sneasel/weavile anyone can help? Jezz i feel greedy and needy just by reading my post...

Anyways im trying to get a 5iv bold zapdos with Heat Wave and defog and an impish technician 5iv schyter with both knock off and defog, not to mention a knock off IP iceshard lowkick 5iv sneasel/weavile anyone can help? Jezz i feel greedy and needy just by reading my post...
I think Slashari may be able to help with that Zapdos :P

Yeah, people like you exist too. Doesn't mean shit. I experienced a lot of racism growing up & still do in DTLA. It's not okay whether you're offended or not. Ethnic slurs never should be.

wait how did a Request become like this? Come on now .-.
Read the original message quoted in my reply. If you don't see a problem with ethnic slurs being carelessly tossed around, you're not worth having a discussion with.

Accident or not, I don't know how you can mistake a spitback with wetback since they have nothing in common besides the suffix. They don't even have the same amount of letters, and that's something you should notice if you're trying to type something.

If anyone wants to say otherwise, feel free to PM or VM me. I don't take back anything I said.

Last edited:
I agree on that, a proper intrrnet forum shouldnt use this kind of terms, but he obviously missused said term....I preffer breeding rejects or staxs for that over spitbacks tough.

Hello! I need help from someone that can hold an egg for me a couple of seconds. I was given this hexaflawless Pokémon in egg, but the person who gave it to me did not mention it was pre-walked. I'm six steps away from the PC, but the egg hatches in the second step (so close, yet so far). I need to trade it to someone, walk to the PC and then receive it back.

I'll reward your help with a spitback: Dream Ball HA Tropius, Dream Ball HA Illumise or Dream Ball HA Seviper. Thanks!

Edit: no longer need help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)