Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this Pokeball Viv:

IVs: 20, 21 / 6 - 9 / 30, 31 / 30 / 24 / 22

Modest Nature, and HP Fighting :)

Anyone else got any good ones yet?

Just got this Pokeball Viv:

IVs: 20, 21 / 6 - 9 / 30, 31 / 30 / 24 / 22

Modest Nature, and HP Fighting :)

Anyone else got any good ones yet?
dude just saying I have been soft reseting the whole day for both of my vivillions and I have gotten much better ones and I tossed them you should keep going.
edit: this was horrible I should be breeding not looking for this stuff.

Vivillon - #666 (Mild)
HP: 14 - 15
Att: 26 - 27
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 28 - 30
SpD: 12 - 13
Speed: 28 - 29
I really need to keep this mild is plus special attack minus defense so I think this works.
edit: any thoughts

edit edit: this is fancy vivillion I have another I am keeping nobody has one nearly as good as this one.

I have a Fancy one that is Modest 29/xx/xx/31/xx/30 :P

Still soft resestting over time to see if I can get better though.
....well I have two either ways I have the fancy one and pokeball one and most of the ones I have seen aren't that good I don't know it's a little late now but I am assuming you would have tossed then. This one really isn't that bad though.
edit: does anyone think this will have trade value would anyone trade for this special attack is almost perfect as well as speed and everything else is well rounded.

Last edited:
I haven't accepted the Torchic from the event way back when (the lady is still waiting there in the Pokecenter). If I download the Vivillon event, does it override the Torchic or is it just added to a queue of sorts and I'll have to accept Torchic first and then can accept the Vivillon?
It will actually add to a queue and you can change which one you want to pick up first. Just go to the card album on the Mystery Gift section and you can change it. You don't have to pick up the Torchic if you don't want to.

Last edited:
Once again, EU is left out from events. Is there any Pokeball Vivillions planned for EU?

Edit: Nvm, just saw it on serebii for 29th August to 8th September.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can I have a FC for Ditto safari? I'll add everyone else as well.
I found here ----> http://www.reddit.com/r/friendsafari/ more reliable with patience and time.
Here. No idea how actively maintained it is, or how active the users listed are.
As a final note; pika pal has a Ditto safari, so it may be worth PMing them asking :). (pika pal please feel free to tell me to stop sending people your way with this question. :P)

Well it's been a while...
Anyone got a Male Dratini with Dragon Dance? Natures and such don't matter. Apparantly every Dratini I have is Female >_>

So is there a readily available red Japanese Genesect floating around that anyone can trade me, or can anyone point me to someone who has one? I just learned how to clone by the trading method, so the shiny Adamant 28-29/31/31/31/31/31 Beldum (now Metang) that I bred is up for offer.

I'm also looking for a FEMALE cherish ball scizor if anyone has info on one of those.

So is there a readily available red Japanese Genesect floating around that anyone can trade me, or can anyone point me to someone who has one? I just learned how to clone by the trading method, so the shiny Adamant 28-29/31/31/31/31/31 Beldum (now Metang) that I bred is up for offer.

I'm also looking for a FEMALE cherish ball scizor if anyone has info on one of those.
FYI, Cherish and Master balls can't be passed down. So if you wanted one for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)