Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a heavy ball Snorlax w/ the egg moves curse, pursuit and double edge? Self Destruct is a bonus.

CMT for one if you do. :)

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh wow was just gonna request a Ditto here. Would you happen to have a Sassy Ditto 31/31/31/31/31/31?
Can't you just breed on the Sassy nature with another Pokémon first, and then use a 6 IV Ditto to finish the job? Do yourself a favor and catch yourself a whole mess of different nature Synchronizers. If you do that, the nature of the Ditto won't matter.

Does anyone have a heavy ball Snorlax w/ egg moves?

CMT for one if you do. :)
I can give you a female (12.5%) heavy ball munchlax with self destruct (doesn't have any other egg moves)
It's 31.31.31.xx.31.31 and the nature is lonely (if I translated that correctly)
I found it in my giveaway box, feel free to grab it for free if the munchlax good enough for you.

Can't you just breed on the Sassy nature with another Pokémon first, and then use a 6 IV Ditto to finish the job? Do yourself a favor and catch yourself a whole mess of different nature Synchronizers. If you do that, the nature of the Ditto won't matter.
Because I'm lazy, have a 6 IV Brave Larvitar and need a 6 IV Sassy one. I've been breeding for thousands of hours and wanted to speed up the process a bit. I don't need breeding advice trust me.

LF Spitback of a Relaxed Ferroseed w/ Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Leech Seed for me to use to breed. I never bred Spikes onto a Ferroseed apparently.

edit: preferably Male.

I really loking for Competitive Latios With Timid/Modest nature. non EV or Spread 252 SpA/ Spe.

I got shiney Azumarill, Honchcrow, Houndoom ( HP Flying), Meganuim, Aerodayctyl. All Competitive pokemon. And ALOT of unshiney Competivie pokemon.. just ask really.

But i dont know have to clone. I will really appreciate if you clone one back.

If you feel like Jesus or the good samaritan,to just give me one, ill will really appreciate and put you on my hall of fame list in the signature ^^

I can give you a female (12.5%) heavy ball munchlax with self destruct (doesn't have any other egg moves)
It's 31.31.31.xx.31.31 and the nature is lonely (if I translated that correctly)
I found it in my giveaway box, feel free to grab it for free if the munchlax good enough for you.
Awesome! That would be a great start!

Thanks mostthe3rd! You're the best!

Next request: Does anyone have a male or female Snornlax (careful nature preferred but others are ok too) with pursuit, curse and double edge as egg moves? CMT for it.

Last edited:
Does anybody have a male natu/xatu that is at least level 47? Ivs preferred, but totally not needed :).
Actually, I do. I just happened to get one in wondertrade a week ago and I held onto it thinking that it might come in handy someday. It doesn't have any good IVS though, it's just a wild catch from Unova.
I am looking for any female Yamask/Cofagrigus in a Luxury Ball. Can anyone help me? ^^
I might have one but I'll need to check pokebank.

edit: Nope, don't have one on hand.

Last edited:
Actually, I do. I just happened to get one in wondertrade a week ago and I held onto it thinking that it might come in handy someday. It doesn't have any good IVS though, it's just a wild catch from Unova.

I might have one but I'll need to check pokebank.
Yeah, that is totally fine. Just really wanted the poke above all :). Are you able to trade now? I'm not in any real hurry, so I have no problems waiting if you are not able to trade now.

Anyone around to battle me so I can check an egg and some IVs? I can help check for my opponent too.

Edit: Thanks shady6121

Also still looking for a HA Pidove in a Dream Ball.

Last edited:
I can give this Latios for free, will be on shortly if it has the specifics of what you're looking for:

Chev4's Shiny Latios
OT: CHEVAR (39189) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/30
Tutor Move: Defog, HP Fire, Fully-Redis
Daamn Shady, this is really big!! Thank you soo much!ill be online now ! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)