Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill take a female in either of those two balls. i still have the froakie for you. will you be available today?

added your fc
Yes I'll go get my DS and add you. Will be free for most of the evening, my time. Best time would be in about two hours.

You just want the female (in premier ball)? Pm me if any different.

Quick question: I know you can catch Pokemon with EMs using the DexNav, but does that include all kinds of EMs like chain-bred EMs, or those you can only get by breeding a 'mon that was tutored it in a past gen (like Defog)?
I once used DexNav in OR to catch a Krabby that knows the move Ally Switch, which otherwise can only be chain bred on it from a Natu/Xatu that learned the move from TM51 in Gen V.

What is the best ball for a Piloswine?

I have one in Heal Ball and it looks decent because the white marks on the ball remind me of the tusks, what do you think?

anyone have a female marill/azumarill with belly drum (I could not be bothered to train a poliwag to level 31) i will do the rest. i have some torchic spitbacks with speed boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)