Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a HA Luxury Ball Pichu, Rash nature, with the egg moves Fake Out, Encore, Wish, and Volt Tackle. Its IVs are 31 / 30 / 20 / 31 / 31 / 31. I can still SR to turn it back into an egg and find a TSV match. Should I discard this one or should I SR?

I have a serious question

Why can male HA Typhlosion produce female HA Cyndaquil yet
male HA Torchic / Blaziken can't produce female HA Torchic?
If you are breeding with a Ditto then you have a certain percentage to get female offspring (12.5) and a slightly higher percentage to get HA (20 I think). If you are doing it right then it would be a tough job that would take a lot of hatching but it is ultimately doable.
I have a HA Luxury Ball Pichu, Rash nature, with the egg moves Fake Out, Encore, Wish, and Volt Tackle. Its IVs are 31 / 30 / 20 / 31 / 31 / 31. I can still SR to turn it back into an egg and find a TSV match. Should I discard this one or should I SR?
Definitely keep going.

Defense sucks, Nature sucks (110 base speed Raichu is worth a +speed nature) => Toss and breed this with the Time Machine method.

Endorphine Jump online so I can see your full Safari

Ok now next question. I have a female HA Raichu, with IVs 31/30/30/31/31/31. I also have a Ditto with those IVs. I want an offspring with 31/30/30/31/31/31, a HA, and a Hasty or Naive nature. What are my chances of that happening?

Correct

What's your IGN?
From what you posted about your parents:
-1/32 chance the random IV is the one you want, regardless of which one it is.
-2/25 chance of getting Hasty or Naive since it'll be random.
-3/5 chance of passing HA with a female parent (60%).
-I think that should cover everything, so multiplying the ratios, you have a 0.15% chance of getting the desired child (if I calculated it correctly).
-If you want a female, divide that in half.

From what you posted about your parents:
1/32 chance the random IV is the one you want, regardless of which one it is.
2/25 chance of getting Hasty or Naive since it'll be random.
3/5 chance of passing HA with a female parent (60%).
I think that should cover everything, so multiplying the ratios, you have a 0.15% chance of getting the desired child (if I calculated it correctly).
I thought it would've been 1/24 for the nature (24 natures iirc), but thanks anyways.
0.15%... I'm going to be doing a lot of breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)