Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh if you have a birthday in October/September you can get a Birthday Pikachu (but you need proof that your birthday falls within these time periods). You could also get a movie Hoopa, but that requires you going to the theater - the rest that were/are available are codes for NA/JPN consoles only.
Okay, thanks again :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:
Is someone willing to trade my Onix back and forth? (so i can get steelix)

I can give you a max iv adamant Scyther, Impish Aron or Adamant Mudkip.

I found this goddamn Arceus

31/2/29/31/31/31 - Timid

Keep or toss?
This is something I struggle with when I SR (and maybe you don't feel the same but..) 1) will you be satisfied when you see it next to your other flawless Pokémon and 2)would you trade for that? If the answer to either is no
Toss

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
Toss, IMO.

Mostly just because I think mine is slightly better (:D), but also because the 29 IV would drive me crazy, lol.
Neither of yours is really "better" than the other, because Arceus is already pretty bulky regardless. They're about the same (unless either defensive IV's were 25~ and below) all that really matters is HP/Speed/Sp.Atk for both of yours and they're both the same.

Looking for a Spitback HA Female Poochyena/Mightyena (Dusk ball).

or Friend safari with Mightyena

Offering:
Anything in my thread.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
Toss, IMO.

Mostly just because I think mine is slightly better (:D), but also because the 29 IV would drive me crazy, lol.
Well, I know that I'd rather trade for one that was not the product of save state abuse, so in that case I'd prefer Drakero to yours if you ever SR another one from the same wondercard. Just sayin' :P

Well, I know that I'd rather trade for one that was not the product of save state abuse, so in that case I'd prefer Drakero to yours if you ever SR another one from the same wondercard. Just sayin' :P
Completely understandable!

I probably should have clarified a bit more that I think mine is slightly better because, personally, the 29IV would bug me (as it would some others too, I imagine). Not like I'm saying mine is leaps and bounds better than Drakero's at all, its just a personal thing. :)

On that note, if my conversation with Drakero about a week ago was any indication he was strongly looking at getting a PS or Cyber Gadget so he could use save-state abuse on his JPN game too.

I'm honestly surprised that you aren't going to backup your Shiny Arceus so you can get another one. Mind if I ask why you're so against it? Honestly curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)