Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lf: Shiny 5 IV Careful Fletchling/der/talonflame FT: legends.

I've been looking for this quite a while and I had no success so far.I kinda need it urgently at this point so I'm offering two legends: ashiny 6 iv Extreme Speed Entei and a Timid Latios, who has Hp ground. These two are, of course, cloned but they were not edited whatsoever. I also have some BR pokemon. I know I've only been in the forums for like a week, but I'm not a scammer :'(

I would really appreciate the help.

So is RNGing on a japanese Pokemon white cartridge any different? I'm trying to RNG using a Japanese cartridge in an American DS lite. Every time I try to for Ditto using 3 and 6 as the encounter slots I get Solrock instead. Any help would be very appreciated ^^;

So is RNGing on a japanese Pokemon white cartridge any different? I'm trying to RNG using a Japanese cartridge in an American DS lite. Every time I try to for Ditto using 3 and 6 as the encounter slots I get Solrock instead. Any help would be very appreciated ^^;
Hi, I think your question is more fitting here?

Looking for, please cmt for it . Ivs/nature do not matter .

Female Overgrow Pansage in a nestball with Nasty Plot and Leaf Storm, and (tickle)
Female Blaze Pansear in a repeat/luxury ball with Nasty Plot and Heat Wave, and (tickle)
Female Torrent Panpour in a dive ball with Nasty Plot and Hydro Pump. and (tickle) .

Looking for, please cmt for it . Ivs/nature do not matter .

Female Overgrow Pansage in a nestball with Nasty Plot and Leaf Storm, and (tickle)
Female Blaze Pansear in a repeat/luxury ball with Nasty Plot and Heat Wave, and (tickle)
Female Torrent Panpour in a dive ball with Nasty Plot and Hydro Pump. and (tickle) .
I have the Pansage and can easily breed the Pansear and Panpour. =)

Looking for a cloner. PM me if you can help
For some reason I can't reply to the PM you sent me. And I also can't view your profile, so I'll just say it here.

I can help you. Not until about 20:00 AM (GMT +1) though, since I'm not at home at the moment.

Hey guys so I was Masuda methoding for a mixed rash shiny heatmor and actually got 2. Which one should I keep
31/31/31/31/20-21/31
Or
26-27/31/31/31/31/31
I was thinking the second one.

Hey guys so I was Masuda methoding for a mixed rash shiny heatmor and actually got 2. Which one should I keep
31/31/31/31/20-21/31
Or
26-27/31/31/31/31/31
I was thinking the second one.
I'd keep both XD. But I think the first one's the best. Just because only the lowered stat is imperfect and only removes a bit of special bulk

Does anyone have a belly drum adamant 5iv Marill? I have many shiny BR pokemon I can trade.
GMT+10
Friend code: 3711 9229 8498

I found a Zekrom on my White Version which I RNGed a couple years ago and completely forgot. I don't play Uber. so is this useful?

31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Adamant

Ok so I'm bored and in need of a breeding project. If anyone's interested in taking advantage then post on my profile.

Bankball spreadsheet is in my signature if you want to raid that and looking for breedables/rare bankballs in return.

Quick questions: Cosplay Pikachu can be Synchronized, right? And can I leave after the contest, grab a Synchronizer, save in front of the girl and reset the Pikachu or do I need the Synchronizer with me before I enter the contest?

Quick questions: Cosplay Pikachu can be Synchronized, right? And can I leave after the contest, grab a Synchronizer, save in front of the girl and reset the Pikachu or do I need the Synchronizer with me before I enter the contest?
It actually is one of the few instances where Synchronize never fails. I don't know the answer to your second question though.

Does anyone have HA Tyrunt and Amaura? Let me know what you want in return, I do have some HA starters.

Edit: No IVs or specific nature/gender needed, I'll breed them myself, just need the HA.

Once you clear the contest you are taken to a room in which upon leaving you only have one available path to go through which you will be given Pikachu before you can reach a PC. You'll be stuck there if you save and be forced to Sync so make sure you bring a Synchronizer before you participate in the contest if you plan on SRing it.

If you save in the room after the contest you will not be able to do anything else in your game unless you recieve that Pikachu.

Having a full party has Pikachu sent to your PC so it won't save you from that situation.

Just thought I'd let you know before you put yourself in that situation. Since you said "after the contest" and at that point if you do not have the Sync in your party before you did the contest you will not be able to reach your PC and you'll have to trade with someone to swap party members.

Though I do not know if this only applies only for Slateport's contest.

If its only that case if someone can let me know it'd be great as I've never tried that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)