Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for some Pokemon, a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Latias, or one with the best IVs for HP Fire(and any of the other legandaries that are legal in Battle Spot), HA Tepig, Chikorita, Chimchar, Oshawott, Fennekin, Turtwig, Piplup, Qwilfish, Foongus, Swinub, Scyther, Lileep, Jynx, Golett, Amaura, Carbink, Bunnelby, Skiddo, Swirlix, Nosepass, Cranidos, Cyndaquil, Tauros(though I'd take a regular one too), both genders of Nidoran, Magmortar, and Electivire. For non-HA, Miltank, Goomy Teddiursa, Croagunk, Stunky, Shinx, and Hippopotas. Also, does anyonne have an Impostor Ditto? Preferably flawless, though ones with the best IVs for HP Ice, Fire, or Fighting are okay.

Obviously that's a lot of Pokemon, most of which aren't that important. The only one I really want is the Latias, and maybe a Landorus-T. I can offer lots of stuff. One of my best trade things would be a Shiny 31/x/31/x/31/31 Timid HA Scolipede, but I also have a 31/31/30/31/30/31 Cresselia and a 31/x/31/IDK/31/31 Suicune, and a ton of spitbacks(Bagon, Heracross, Houndour, Caterpie, Numel, Vulpix(with Drought), Porygon, Prankster Sableye, Ghastly, Anorith, etc.) I'd also be willing to part with my 31/0/31/31/30/x Regice, if something good is offered in return.

Also, is Rain Dish at all beneficial for Blastoise before it mega evolves? Or should it just Mega evolve immediately regardless of it's ability, thus making it pointless to get the hidden ability?

Last edited:
Bumping this.

Does anyone have a HA Amoongus or Foongus they are wiling to part with? It doesn't need IVs or a good nature (though Relaxed would be ideal) it just needs to be female if it doesn't have an Relaxed nature because I don't have a Relaxed Ditto. XP

Also, I need a HA Meowstic, IVs and nature don't matter but Impish or Bold would be ideal

For future reference (as in, when I can be bothered soft-resetting), what spreads should I aim for with the Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal? O.o

Also, does anyone have anything resembling this?

Smeargle
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 244 HP / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Dark Void
-Fake Out
-Wide Guard / Quick Guard / Spiky Shield
-Quick Guard / Trick / Feint

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)