Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Female Togepi in a Premier Ball. IVs, Natures and egg moves are irrelevant (Serene Grace is appreciated but not necessary). :)
I'm breeding one for you as we speak. It has a Relaxed Nature and comes with Serene Grace once it hatches.
I don't want nor need anything in return.

Last edited:
Keep or toss?

Manaphy, Calm, 31/20/31/31/31/31.

I know Bold is viable, could this be useful?
Manaphy's OU Analysis' Other Options said:
Specially defensive Manaphy with Scald, Rain Dance, U-turn, and Rest is very effective at beating special attackers such as Heatran, Clefable, and Gengar, and preserving momentum with U-turn.
It's a niche set, but does exist.

Anyone have a snorlax with good ivs preferably one that has a careful nature, or know where I could get one. I need it to complete my line-up : )

On the constant hunt to complete my pokedex I need a diancie does anyone have the distribution diancie they could trade me a copy of. I have a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Dragonite adamant nature I will trade for one preferably a good ev spread but I'm open to anything
Pm me if your interested

Seeking point of clarification, would requesting a Zapdos (or other legendary) violate the "simple requests" stipulation of this forum? I am seeking one, just for the living dex I'm compiling, so I don't care about stats. Please let me know if this request should be in a different forum.

Seeking point of clarification, would requesting a Zapdos (or other legendary) violate the "simple requests" stipulation of this forum? I am seeking one, just for the living dex I'm compiling, so I don't care about stats. Please let me know if this request should be in a different forum.
I think there are some in the Giveaways (Sub?)forum.

see here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ubers-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-ivs.3567141/

Edit: fixed link (I think)

Last edited:
Anyone have a good NN for a shiny Heracross?

I can't think of anything. My best options at the moment are Hera and Cross .-.
Goliath maybe? After the Goliath Beetle. I suck at nicknames 'cause I never nickname my Pokemon but that one popped in my head instantly.

On another note, what would be the best ball for shiny Scizor, Nest Ball right? Already managed 1 shiny Scyther but it had bad IVs and I don't want to get too far into going for a really nice shiny Scizor before I realize another ball could be a better match.

I would put up a picture in a hide menu but I don't know how to add images here yet. D: I could link to Scizor's page on Serebii to show the shiny form but I've read links to other sites are frowned or something like that. >.>

Last edited:
Goliath maybe? After the Goliath Beetle. I suck at nicknames 'cause I never nickname my Pokemon but that one popped in my head instantly.

On another note, what would be the best ball for shiny Scizor, Nest Ball right? Already managed 1 shiny Scyther but it had bad IVs and I don't want to get too far into going for a really nice shiny Scizor before I realize another ball could be a better match.

I would put up a picture in a hide menu but I don't know how to add images here yet. D: I could link to Scizor's page on Serebii to show the shiny form but I've read links to other sites are frowned or something like that. >.>
Safari ball looks great on shiny scizor

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Is careful metagross(normal or mega) useful in any way ?
Not really, Metagross' special defense stat is pretty mediocre and most Metagross sets focus on either speed or power. If you wanted a bulkier defensive set it would be better to pump the HP stat instead of the SpDef stat.

Not really, Metagross' special defense stat is pretty mediocre and most Metagross sets focus on either speed or power. If you wanted a bulkier defensive set it would be better to pump the HP stat instead of the SpDef stat.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think there is no HP boosting nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)