Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make way, for the sumo (Sumo) comin' straight out of Somoa/ Known to shake the ground when I first touch down/ Push more weight than Cube, havin' girls sip it all on the island in the nude/ Built to last like an Energizer Bunny/ Pushin' seven hundred and still makin' money/ Step into my Dohyo, your bound to get clowned/ Thrown out the line or smashed to the ground/ Competition I'm the biggest, I ain't no rookie/ Overweight lover, and still known to boogy/ Bring the house down when I hit the floor, and sing karaoke for an encore/ So females step on up, move a little closer and tilt your cup cause it's the best time you've had in a while/ We livin' like kings straight sumo style (Sumo style)

-Hook-We can party the night away/ Mix some Coconut and some Alize/ Thats how we do it on the island everyday/ Living like kings is the only way

Layzie BoneNigga went from runnin' the streets and sellin' that llell' to the number one thug on the scene/ For the love of money runnin' with Eazy, niggas was cheesy with cream/ Was once a dream, is now a reality/ Got the judicials to show it/ And I'm out there talkin' hocus pocus lettin' these fake niggas know it/ Niggas be Menenski in my Mercedes, T. and G-O in the Bentley/ Double O classes on that ass, droppin' that magic with Konishiki/ We don't want it all, nigga we got it/ Keep so real, we should stop it/ Makin' these hoes on the dance with drop it/ Tell me which boys be the hottest? Recognize the B to the O to the N E, nigga my Mo! Thug Family growin'/ Left Cleveand went to the Islands, hooked up with the Samoan/ Remember we worldwide ballers and I'm that International Thug/ Shippin' my music overseas, just like a keeper ship his drug/ Throw it up, for your highness, I want the world to spoil me/ Show a lil' loyalty, and bow down to this royalty/ If its poetry you diggin' I'm a do it like it ain't no thang/ Cause it's easy when you livin' like a king, bling bling

-Chorus-Layzie-

KonishikiNext on the menu, is a seven course meal/ Sushi to start, raw tuna, and eel/ That's how we do it in the back of the club; Toast champagne as we get a backrub/ No worries tonight tomorrow back to Japan, Miami, Hawaii motherland/ Coast to coast every city asleep/ I'll be dining in Paris same time next week/ And onto Hollywood, the city of stars, on the set of my movie eating caviar, in the limelight, cause it's my turn/ All the food I can eat with the money to burn/ But I don't get caught in a rich man games, I keep it simple poiser then a tempo/ I treat myself to finer things, Konishiki, the sumo/ Living like kings (Living like kings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)